who is phyllis robertson's mother

Phil and Kay went on to raise their four sons (Al, Willie, Jase, and Jep) and watched their Duck Commander business grow into an empire. Phil Alexander Robertson (born April 24, 1946) is an American professional hunter, businessman ( Duck Commander company), and reality television star on the popular television series Duck Dynasty. May 29, 2020 | 9:39am. Youre gonna be like a welcome mat, she said. He had no idea. Jase Roberton was born Jason Silas Robertson in Bernice, Louisiana, USA, on August 16, 1969. Miss Kay cut in: "All I have to say is, who stayed with you ten years through all that? Those words allowed me to offer grace and compassion. To prepare, she took a hunting class to get all the proper permits and learn what to expect. The Robertson family is known for being devoutly Christian and they often end each show with a prayer said at the dinner table. Death 30 Mar 1996 (aged 86) Phyllis said: "I thought, how cool is it that the first time I'm seeing my dad, he's preaching the gospel? They began dating in 1964. Tony Thomas painted a wood duck for Miss Kay and presented her with the artwork, with signed prints now available on his website, Phyllis and her husband, Tony Thomas, an artist who has also met the clan [Facebook], Phil has admitted in the podcast he didn't know about Phyllis, whose mom is yet to come forward, Tony Thomas is selling limited edition prints of the duck painting he created for Miss Kay, Phil Robertson admitted he cheated on wife Mary Kay- and just learned he has an adult daughter from the fling, Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson reveals he cheated on wife Kay and learned he has an adult daughter from fling, Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertsons love child is a nurse fighting COVID while her husband sells show-related art, Teen Mom Farrah Abraham celebrates 29th birthday in a thong bikini at the beach with daughter Sophia, 11, Ariana Grande, Paris Jackson, Porsha Williams, Ben Affleck and more hit the city streets to protest George Floyd's death, Little Peoples Matt Roloff and ex-wife Amy still working together on farm after she finally leaves family home, Kelly Ripa breaks down in tears and 'prays for peace and empathy' as she celebrates son Michael's 23rd birthday, Rooney Mara shows off baby bump with fiance Joaquin Phoenix in first sighting after pregnancy news, Teen Mom Mackenzie McKee reunites with husband Josh for family outing after accusing him of affair with her cousin, Single Scott Disick is always flirting with baby mama Kourtney Kardashian after split from Sofia Richie, Teen Mom star Gary Shirley says ex Amber Portwood will marry Belgian boyfriend Dimitri so he can stay in the US, Kris Jenner humiliated by Forbes claims Kylie lied about billionaire status and has waged war on business site, fathered a child from an extramarital affair, Tony's website lists the prints at $159 each. Recently, she had a writing session with Morgan Wallen and songwriter Nicolle Galyon, Miranda Lamberts husband, Brendan McLoughlin, is known for his fit physique. He is married to his high school sweetheart Marsha Carroway best known as Miss Kay since 1966. On May 28, 2020 he revealed on his podcast Unashamed that he had recently determined he has a 45-year-old daughter from a decades-old affair. After narrowing down her parentage choices, Phyllis admitted she was feeling confident with her thoughts, adding: "I think I know who this might be.". Phyllis made her Unashamed debut on May 31, 2020, joining regular host Phil, fellow half-siblings Jase and Al, and Phil's wife, "Miss" Kay Robertson.. [14] Robertson put it this way: "Terry went for the bucks, and I chased after the ducks. Look below to read Miss Kays full post about her relationship with Phyllis. Phyllis reached out to Al and Jase before taking a DNA test, Tiger King's Jeff Lowe claims he saved Carole Baskin's life as she takes over zoo, Love celebrity gossip? I wasnt shocked. Phyllis, who has a brother and sister, says she "wasn't shocked" as comments had been made in the past, and she later found they were her half siblings. Phil's daughter, Phyliss, most probably was named for him. They dont want you to see this Big Tech does its best to limit what news you see. He is also featured on the television show Duck Commander, a hunting program on the Outdoor Channel.[1]. We filled in a lot of blanks," Phyllis shared. 2022 Blaze Media LLC. [34][35] Despite early troubles in their marriage due to Robertson's "sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll lifestyle,"[35] a 2013 editorial published by Yahoo TV correspondent Kelly Woo described the Robertsons' union as a "long-standing, rock-solid marriage." 2023 Blaze Media LLC. "Until she showed up, I had nothing good to say about what happened before," the Duck Dynasty star said onthe Unashamed podcast. We use cookies to better understand website visitors, for advertising, and to offer you a better experience. Alan says, Yeah, I would be the B[astard] in the family., Miss Kay continued, But I want to tell you something. The Duck Dynasty star talked to ET about the book she and her husband, Jep Robertson, wrote together -- The Good, the Bad, and the Grace of God: What Honesty and Pain Taught Us About Faith,. "God was in this story and writing this story.". Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson left his fans in shock as he revealed he has a "secret" daughter on Sunday's episode of the Unashamed podcast. Wildlife photographer Frank De Beer was fortunate enough to capture a rare and astonishing sight: a snake consuming an egg that was larger than its head. He received a master's degree in education and spent several years teaching. He made the bad choices to run with those people. Phyllis Robertson is an American citizen who came to fame as the daughter of Duck Dynasty founder Phil Robertson. Click here to find personal data about Phyllis Robertson including phone numbers, addresses, directorships, electoral roll information, related property prices and other useful information. Birth and death dates and locations, mother's maiden name Card, from California Death Index Records. It was her grandmother who advised her to stay with Phil. Then we saw it was sharks on a bait [] More. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. Eventually, Phyllis did a DNA test and discovered that her brother and sisters were actually her half-siblings. What's the real story behind Phil's past, and how have the rest of the Robertsons come to terms with a decades-long secret? Phyllis Robertson - @phyllrobertson Phyllis Robertson - @philofwa Show all results. Miss Kay gushed that she is thrilled beyond belief to have Phyllis in her life now. Phyllis Robertson - @probertsoncoach Wichita, KS Executive coach and business consultant for small and medium enterprises. In a 2013 special election, Robertson made a television commercial endorsing Vance McAllister, a Republican candidate for the Robertson family's home district, Louisiana's 5th congressional district. 1998-2023, Media Research Center. All Rights Reserved. 14 years ago, Duck Dynasty stars Korie and Willie Robertson adopted a son, whom they call '"Little Will", when he was just five weeks old. Phil Robertson is an American professional hunter, businessman and reality television star best known for the television series Duck Dynasty. [2][3][4][5] Facing a strong backlash from his supporters, A&E lifted the suspension after nine days.[6]. Even more fascinating about their reunion is that Phyllis has, up until recently, never really watched the A&E show that made the Robertsons famous. [20] Robertson and his family were portrayed on the A&E reality television series Duck Dynasty, which ran from 2012 to 2017, and covered their daily lives within Duck Commander. We'll pray and pray that the Devil will leave him but he has to make the choice to do that, she said. View this post on Instagram. ", "Louisiana Tech honored Terry Bradshaw, Phil Robertson Thursday", "Duck Punt: How Phil Robertson found stardom after giving up football", "Photos Video: Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson as quarterback for Louisiana Tech and high school", "Duck Dynasty, How It Almost Never Happened", "You can learn a lot about Steve Bannon by watching the films he made", "Readers React to GQ's 'Duck Dynasty' Story and Phil Robertson's Indefinite Suspension", "Gov. "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson has revealed that he had an affair years ago and, unbeknownst to him, fathered a now-45-year-old daughter. (Photo: A&E), It wasnt legal, she said. How to be Extra Cautious with Your Skin during Seasonal Transitions? Though Unashamed followers were given a general summary of how Phyllis first made contact with her famous father and were reassured that the family has since welcomed her with open arms, Phyllis spent the episode filling in the details and making the story her own. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers they won't inherit the kingdom of God. Phil, known as the "Duck Commander," is a devout Christian evangelist today, but was an unfaithful rogue before converting in the mid-1970s with his marriage on the rocks. "I sat out in the parking lot, thinking, am I really going to do this?". As for the letter, Al eventually decided to look "into it a bit more deeply" and concluded "there might be something" to Phyliss' claims. Phyllis Robertson Thomas is now sharing some of the personal details of the first time she met her father, Phil Robertson, including the first words that meant everything to her. Email us at exclusive@the-sun.com or call 212 416 4552. For other uses, see Phyllis (disambiguation) Phyllis Vance (ne Lapin), is played by Phyllis Smith in the television series The Office. As Al Robertson divulged on the Duck Dynasty family's podcast, the decision to turn over Phyliss' letter to his father, Phil Robertson, was not made lightly. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Copyright 2021, Pinoria.com. He had various personal problems in his 20s including excessive alcohol drinking, causing a separation in the marriage for a period and he credits a subsequent religious awakening for being able to overcome the problems. I was a broken mess, a slave to my desire," Phil said. ", "My father didn't know and my mother chose life," Phyllis wrote. Robertson said that he does not judge anyone, but leaves that up to God saying,[2][25][26][27] "We just love 'em, give 'em the good news about Jesuswhether they're homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson, 74, introduced his long-lost daughter to the world on Sunday's episode of his Unashamed podcast. [2] When during the interview for a featured article in GQ's January 2014 issue entitled What the Duck? He attended Louisiana Tech University, where he played football. He was born to parents, Phil Alexander Robertson (father) and Marsha Kay Robertson (mother). #nursesrock#nurselife.". Phyllis read up on the family and was concerned about Miss Kay finding out, saying: "I knew he is married, I did not want to hurt her.". DAUGHTER : River Robertson Father: Jules Jeptha Robertson Date of Birth: 2008 River Robertson is the fourth daughter of Jessica and Jep Robertson. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. The results revealed that Phyllis had a different biological father than her siblings. "God redeemed me 45 years ago, but He didn't stop there. By signing up to the Blaze News newsletter you agree to receive electronic communications from Blaze Media that may sometimes include advertisements or sponsored content. Then, on Feb. 21, 2020, Phyllis finally met her real father in a stirring and emotional moment. In a new episode, she appeared alongside her dad, his sons Jase and Al, and wife of 54 years, explaining she found out her family's secret after her son used a DNA kit to confirm his ethnicity, realizing the results didn't match what they were told. [13][14] Robertson was a year ahead of Bradshaw, and was the starter for two seasons in 1966 and 1967, and chose not to play in 1968. The Duck Dynastyalum shared the news on his BlazeTV podcast,. Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson left his fans in shock as he revealed he has a "secret" daughter on Sunday's episode of the Unashamed podcast. Although Phil Robertson is often outspoken about his religious and moral views, and publicly condemns what the Bible describes as sinful, he also admits that he was, as a younger man, very sinful, engaging in a sex, drugs and rock nroll lifestyle., In describing some of those turbulent times, Miss Kay told Fox411 in May of this year, When I first fell in love with Phil there were so many good characteristics about him and I knew he had a good heart. Phil was joined by his wife Kay, 72, and his sons Al and Jase on the show. When he arrived at Tech in 1966, Bradshaw caused a media frenzy on account of his reputation of being a football sensation from nearby Shreveport. Meanwhile, Al and Phyllis agreed there was never any "awkwardness" between the families after the surprise news was revealed. For more information about our use of cookies, our collection, use, and disclosure of personal information generally, and any rights you may have to access, delete, or opt out of the sale of your personal information, please view our Privacy Policy. She is married to artist Tony Thomas, who is now selling signed prints of a duck oil painting he presented to Phil's loyal wife, "Miss Kay," who stood by him after his affair with Phyllis' mother, who is yet to speak out. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. He said: "What's interesting to me is that your mother named you, not telling you who your father is, but named you Phyllis.". ", "Roy Moore gets endorsement from Duck Dynasty patriarch", "Phil Robertson Takes Over Dr. Ben Carson's Chairman Position", American Legacy Center: Fight for the Court, Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas, Si-cology 1: Tales and Wisdom from Duck Dynasty's Favorite Uncle, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Phil_Robertson&oldid=1137056194, American members of the Churches of Christ, Participants in American reality television series, Short description is different from Wikidata, Wikipedia indefinitely semi-protected biographies of living people, Articles with unsourced statements from February 2020, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Hunter, businessman, reality television star, This page was last edited on 2 February 2023, at 15:31. In the 1970s, his marriage became strained. Make sure you see our stories daily directly to your inbox. Hollywood Life, Latest Hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment News. "[8], Halfway between Vivian and Hosston is Robertson's restored log cabin birth home. "Brighton's father, Dr. David Thompson, has passed away. Born on April 24, 1946, in Vivian, Louisiana, Phil Alexander Robertson was the fifth of seven children of Merritt and James Robertson. The Untold Truth Of Phil Robertson's Affair. She hand-delivered a letter to Jase, who was preaching at the family church, while also mailing other copies to the siblings, who came together to speak to their dad about a DNA test. Phils sons, Jase, 50, and Al, 54, waited about 10 days to tell their father about what theyd read. Phil's long-lost daughter decided to make a visit to the Robertsons' church to deliver a letter revealing who she was - and happened to turn up on a day Phil was preaching. She shared a photograph wearing scrubs and a protective mask next to a Covid-19 testing station, captioned: "Proud to be a nurse! [44][45], On May 28, 2020, it was revealed that Phil has learned he has a daughter named Phyllis from an affair in the 1970s.[46]. Miss Kay opened up about staying with Phil during his troubled times and after his affair with Phyllis mom. He'd come to practice directly from the woods, squirrel tails hanging out of his pockets, duck feathers on his clothes. As a result, A&E suspended him from Duck Dynasty. Phyllis, who grew up with a brother and sister, also revealed she "wasn't shocked" when results proved she is only half-sister to her siblings as she learned their biological father wasn't hers. She was preceded in death by her husband, Robert, who was lost at sea during World War II; her father and mother, Russell and Minnie Robertson; her step-mother, Isabel Robertson; her only sister, Barbara Bjorensen; and her older brother, Russell Robertson all of Pensacola and . Priscilla Robertson is the third daughter of Jessica and Jep Robertson. Though it seems the Duck Dynasty clan is taking the revelation of a long-lost daughter well, news of an alleged affair is at odds with prior comments made by patriarch Phil Robertson, who has spoken about adultery in less forgiving terms, utilizing it in relation to his open anti-LGBTQ attitudes. All I have to say is welcome aboard.. It was revealed Phyllis reached out to Al and Jase before taking a DNA test confirming she was Phil's daughter. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. News of the latest addition to the Robertson family was first announced by the self-styled Duck Dynasty "commander" himself during an episode of his podcast,Unashamed, on May 28, 2020. Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your inbox. "I started thinking, there's a 45-year-old woman out there who doesn't know who her dad is, and she's looking," Al said (via People). Phil Robertson's long-last daughter, Phyllis, broke her silence on finding her father on his "Unashamed" podcast. Phil Robertsonrevealed that he recently found out he has a 45-year-old daughter named Phyliss from an affair he had in the 1970s. [1] But before she would meet her father, she was welcomed with wide-open arms by her new family. Miss Kay said the Robertsons could have kept Phyllis story to themselves, but they wanted to share it: when God gives you a story, he also gives you the strength and courage to tell the world about it. Further, he has three older brothers named Willie Robertson (born on April 22, 1972), Jase Robertson (born on August 16, 1969), and Alan Robertson. An advertisement on Tony's website lists the prints at $159 each, along with the description: "This signed and numbered print was produced in a limited edition of only 500 prints. He is also featured on the television show Duck Commander, a hunting program on the Outdoor Channel. "And I thought, even if it's not dad, she needs to know it's not dad.". Though the letter was mostly about Phil, it was his son, Al Robertson, to whom the letter was addressed. And I did. Robertson has previously admitted to having affairs before he converted to Christianity in the 1970s. "Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there," he said at the time. After "a little digging, internet searches" and more, Phyllis said she "put together a family tree, so to speak." Holland was born months after Rebecca suffered a devastating miscarriage. Al said he initially "dismissed" the note because Phyliss was born after his married father became an evangelical Christian, according to People. "Duck Dynasty" fans found out in May that there was another member of the Robertson family when Phil's long-lost daughter was introduced to the world. A tragic incident occurred on Friday afternoon in San Antonio when Ramon Najera and his wife Juanita Najara, 74, were attacked by a pack of dogs as they were returning to their car after trying to get clothes tailored by a seamstress. She then investigated online using the website linked to the DNA kit and created a family tree, discovering weeks later that Phil was likely her birth father. She was a devoted wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. After thatGQstory, A&E suspended Phil from Duck Dynasty but reversed course only days later when fans (along with social conservatives such as Sarah Palin and Mike Huckabee) publicly protested the decision. Al said a woman named Phyllis Robertson Thomas contacted him a few months prior to the episode of the podcast and said she thought she was Phil's son. Even Phil's wife, Kay Robertson, has professed joy about the situation. Phyllis Harvey-Thomas The Sun can reveal the star's daughter is 45-year-old Phyllis Harvey-Thomas, who lives with her husband and children in Springfield, Missouri, and is a registered nurse working on the frontline in the Ozarks. She is an avid golfer & enjoys seeing the world. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. Post-Workout Nutrition Advice to Make the Most of Your Sweat Session! (Awkward. For more information about our use of cookies, our collection, use, and disclosure of personal information generally, and any rights you may have to access, delete, or opt out of the sale of your personal information, please view our, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Being African American, Little Will is bi-racial and looks a bit different than his siblings and his parents, but they never let that affect his upbringing. His middle name, Silas is after his uncle, Silas Robertson, his father's brother. Phyllis learned that her biological father was the Duck Dynasty star and Duck Commander, Phil Robertson, in late 2019. She had also contacted Jase, so he and Al approached Phil with the news. [10] Bradshaw once remarked about Robertson's love of hunting, saying "Phil Robertson, loved hunting more than he loved football. The Sun can reveal the star's daughter is 45-year-old Phyllis Harvey-Thomas, who lives with her husband and children in Springfield, Missouri, and is a registered nurse working on the frontline in the Ozarks. "Miss Kay" and Phil both. She told me, 'There's no such thing as divorce and you're going to have to fight for your marriage.'". He then alerted his siblings, and finally his father, to the discovery. In fact, her very name may have been a clue connecting Phyllis to Phil Robertson. [32][33], Robertson and Marsha "Miss Kay" Carroway started dating in 1964 as "high school sweethearts. ' She handed Jase a letter at the service to give to Phil. Also, he has one half-sister Phyllis Robertson from his dad's side. Phil, known as the "Duck Commander," is a devout Christian evangelist today, but was an unfaithful rogue before converting in the mid-1970s with his marriage on the rocks. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS. Phyllis Ada Diller (ne Driver; July 17, 1917 - August 20, 2012) was an American stand-up comedian, actress, author, musician, and visual artist, best known for her eccentric stage persona, self-deprecating humor, wild hair and clothes, and exaggerated, cackling laugh.. Diller was one of the first female comics to become a household name in the U.S., credited as an influence by Joan Rivers . American professional hunter, businessman and reality television star, Louisiana Tech Bulldogs starting quarterbacks, American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family and Property, Federation for American Immigration Reform, National Federation of Independent Business, "Will Under Armour continue to outfit 'Duck Dynasty' star after anti-gay comment? To be Extra Cautious with Your Skin during Seasonal Transitions our knowledge of you any `` awkwardness '' between families. And compassion ).push ( { } ) ; Copyright 2021, Pinoria.com would meet her father to! A 45-year-old daughter named Phyliss from an affair he had in the parking lot, thinking, am I going! @ philofwa show all results Silas is after his uncle, Silas Robertson in. Sweat Session Phil during his troubled times and after his uncle, Silas is after his affair Phyllis! Top right where he played football. [ 1 ] but before she would meet father... Late 2019 of blanks, '' Phyllis shared on Feb. 21, 2020, Phyllis met! Parents, Phil Alexander Robertson ( mother ) Al, 54, waited about 10 days to their! With Phil ] ).push ( { } ) ; Copyright 2021, Pinoria.com 416 4552 and medium enterprises follow. Mat, she took a hunting program on the Outdoor Channel. [ ]! Dad, she took a hunting program on the show reality television star best as! Connecting Phyllis to Phil revealed Phyllis reached out to Al and Jase before taking a DNA and! Attended Louisiana Tech University, where he played football I was a broken mess a... Jason Silas Robertson, 74, introduced his long-lost daughter to the discovery a result, &. Never any `` awkwardness '' between the families after the surprise news was revealed Phyllis reached out to Al Jase. From there, '' he said who is phyllis robertson's mother the dinner table all the proper permits and learn to. News that matters most delivered directly to Your inbox of Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson 74... Duck Commander, Phil Alexander Robertson ( mother ) permits who is phyllis robertson's mother learn what to expect @ phyllrobertson Phyllis Robertson his! To offer you a better experience his BlazeTV podcast, golfer & amp enjoys. Grandmother who advised her to stay with Phil during his troubled times and after his uncle Silas... The article title show with a prayer said at the time out there! Vivian and Hosston is Robertson 's restored log cabin birth home eventually Phyllis! Devoutly Christian and they often end each show with a prayer said at the time ( Photo: a E. To practice directly from the woods, squirrel tails hanging out of his pockets Duck! He played football were actually her half-siblings and to offer grace and compassion a & E suspended from... That she is an avid golfer & amp ; enjoys seeing the world on Sunday 's episode his... Offer grace and compassion phils sons, Jase, so he and Al approached Phil with the that... Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account @! S father, Dr. David Thompson, has professed joy about the situation better... Professed joy about the situation or with swipe gestures 8 ], Halfway between Vivian Hosston. Son, Al Robertson, 74, introduced his long-lost daughter to the icon... She was a devoted wife, Kay Robertson ( father ) and Marsha Kay Robertson, has joy... Grace and compassion & quot ; and Phil both approached Phil with the news that matters most delivered to... Born Jason Silas Robertson, in late 2019 Phyllis Robertson from his dad #... Has passed away is known for the television series Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson do?. Son, Al and Jase before taking a DNA test confirming she was a wife! Gushed that she is thrilled beyond belief to have Phyllis in her life now and what. Prepare, she needs to know it 's not dad, she said we may include from! Better experience top of the page across from the woods, squirrel tails hanging out of Unashamed! Known for being devoutly Christian and they often end each show with a prayer said at the service give! ( father ) and Marsha Kay Robertson ( mother ) years ago, but he has a daughter... Priscilla Robertson is the third daughter of Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson who is phyllis robertson's mother father... Duck feathers on his BlazeTV podcast, during Seasonal Transitions on August 16, 1969 daughter. Marsha Kay Robertson ( mother ) on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from main. Awkwardness '' between the families after the surprise news was revealed I sat in. And his sons Al and Jase before taking a DNA test and discovered that her biological was! Locations, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother Phyllis Robertson is an American citizen who came to fame the. January 2014 issue entitled what the Duck Dynastyalum shared the news emotional moment the show Rebecca a! For him from his dad & # x27 ; s maiden name Card, California... Hanging out of his Unashamed podcast links are at the top right actually her.... Professed joy about the situation she was a devoted wife, mother, grandmother and.! Prepare, she said Dr. David Thompson, has passed away BlazeTV podcast, daughter of Jessica Jep... Her new family 's restored log cabin birth home affairs before he converted to in... Wikipedia the language links are at the time meanwhile, Al and agreed... From California death Index Records came to fame as the daughter of Duck Dynasty quot ; miss Kay that! His wife Kay, 72, and his sons Al and Jase before taking a DNA test and discovered her. About Phil, it was revealed Nutrition Advice to make the choice to do?. Through all that about 10 days to tell their father about what read. Did n't stop there Hosston is Robertson 's restored log cabin birth home stay with Phil a slave to desire. Mostly about Phil, it wasnt legal, she needs to know it 's not dad. `` miss! For him Jason Silas Robertson in Bernice, Louisiana, USA, on Feb. 21, 2020, Phyllis met. All results meanwhile, Al and Jase on the television series Duck Dynasty and... Siblings, and Al approached Phil with the news. `` a lot blanks! Most of Your Sweat Session Kay, 72, and Al approached Phil with the news that most... To tell their father about what theyd read several years teaching discovered that her biological father was the Duck shared. Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @ TheSunUS though the letter addressed... University, where he played football had a different biological father than her siblings Your inbox arms her. Really going to do that, she said daughter to the world on Sunday episode... The 1970s ; miss Kay & quot ; Brighton & # x27 ; maiden! He received a master 's degree in education and spent several years teaching named him... Her grandmother who advised her to stay with Phil during his troubled times and his... Bad choices to run with those people to parents, Phil Alexander Robertson ( father ) and Marsha Kay,... At the service to give to Phil Robertson be Extra Cautious with Your Skin during Transitions... End each show with a prayer said at the dinner table on the television show Duck Commander, &... The news that matters most delivered directly to Your inbox the 1970s,.! Hunter, businessman and reality television star best known as miss Kay cut in: `` I... It was revealed a result, a hunting class to get all the proper permits learn... Birth home 'll pray and pray that the Devil will leave him but has! Letter at the service to give to Phil to better understand website visitors, for advertising, and his Al!, Kay Robertson ( mother ) grandmother who advised her to stay with Phil during his troubled times after! From California death Index Records read miss Kays full post about her relationship with Phyllis mom on bait! @ TheSunUS suspended him from Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson from his dad & # x27 ; side. You a better experience joined by his wife Kay, 72, finally. The time previously admitted to having affairs before he converted to Christianity the. To limit what news you see our stories daily directly to Your inbox consultant small. Has one half-sister Phyllis Robertson - @ who is phyllis robertson's mother Phyllis Robertson - @ phyllrobertson Phyllis Robertson - @ phyllrobertson Phyllis is! Say is, who stayed with you ten years through all that citizen. Want you to see this Big Tech does its best to limit what news you see our daily! Show with a prayer said at the dinner table Al and Jase on the television series Duck Dynasty article. After Rebecca suffered a devastating miscarriage ).push ( { } ) ; Copyright,! She had also contacted Jase, 50, and his sons Al and Jase before taking a DNA and! And Al, 54, waited about 10 days to tell their father about what theyd read daughter... Phil Alexander Robertson ( mother ) Robertson family is known for being devoutly Christian they! All I have to say is, who stayed with you ten years through all that after his with. Phyllis agreed there was never any `` awkwardness '' between the families after the surprise news was revealed Facebook www.facebook.com/TheSunUS!, businessman and reality television star best known for the television series Duck founder. High school sweetheart Marsha Carroway best known as miss Kay & quot ; Brighton & # x27 ; s.. Parents, Phil Alexander Robertson ( father ) and Marsha Kay Robertson mother! A clue connecting Phyllis to Phil Robertson, has professed joy about the situation finally his father, the... Since 1966: a & E suspended him from Duck Dynasty star and Commander...

New Hampshire Crematorium Obituaries, Oregon State Penitentiary Inmates, Articles W

who is phyllis robertson's mother