what really happened to etta place

This biography portrays the beautiful, enigmatic, and most elusive member of the Wild Bunch Gang -- Etta Place. Perhaps life as Argentine ranchers may have soured, perhaps the arrival of another American bandit friend, Harvey Logan (''Kid Curry''), impelled them, perhaps it was simple lack of funds or the fact that the Pinkertons had traced Cassidy to Argentina and the heat was on again. Little is known about her early life before she met Harry Longabaugh, aka. Ann Bassett (1878-1956) grew up as a cattle rancher's daughter on a spread in the Brown's Park area that extended into Colorado, Wyoming, and Utah. Or a combination of the two. Rumors said she married Longabaugh, before traveling with he and Parker on their "adventures" to New York City . Dan. When I look at that photo of her with the Sundance Kid in New York City, I'm . Some believe she met the gang in a brothel and started dating Parker, then became involved with Longabaugh later. What Really Happened with Michael Rivero, February 24, 2023 Hour 2 INFRASTRUCTURE, SABOTAGE, BANKS, MANUFACTURED REVOLUTION, REPARATIONS, ECONOMIC, WAR: RUSSIA / UKRAINE, CURRENCY, FINANCE &. Etta Place is mostly a cipher to history, except for the well-documented period between 1900 and 1907. Various members of a cattle baron's association wanted the ranch, and when Ann's parents would not sell out, they became victims of cattle rustling. I have two Near unanimous consensus among researchers is that Butch and Sundance met Etta at Fannie Porters brothel in San Antonio sometime in 1900. I have heard three or four of them. Digging up their histories sometimes raises more questions than it answers. He recorded each lead in his 1977 book, The Identity of Harry Longabaugh's Mysterious Lover. Many women in the Old West had fascinating stories that were not recorded as well as they should have been. I am 84, born and raised in Fort Worth. "She is the biggest mystery of all," said Mr. Buck, who pointed out that even her name is uncertain. February 20, 1901: Longabaugh and Place board the RMS. To fulfill her wish to have her cremated remains scattered in her beloved Browns Park, Frank drove there but didnt have the heart to throw Ann out. Her ashes remained in the trunk of his car until he died in 1963. ''They have their own version, based on the skimpiest evidence, that (he) died in a shootout with the Uruguayan police in 1911.''. Etta probably came out of it with money, remarried, and lived a quiet life as well. Katherine Ross did a wonderful job fixing her image in the public consciousness in the 1969 movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, elevating her to near iconic status, but all that did was birth a generation of Etta Place fans. Crater had some unsavory companions and was last seen carrying a great deal of money. The Pinkerton Agency, which had a strong interest in Etta, described her as attractive, speaking with an educated tone. Some think Etta Place was an alias for Ann Bassett from Brown's Hole, who was also known to associate with the Wild Bunch gang. Cary Holladay Interview with Etta Place, Sweetheart of the Sundance Kid San Francisco, California June, 1970 Newspapers have me dead twice alreadyburned up in a house fire and shot by a lover, but I got out of the fire in time, and the bullet missed. About ten years ago he became intrigued that so little is known about the Sundance Kid's girlfriend; where she was from; what happened to her after accompanying Butch and Sundance to South America. sir david attenborough ship jobs. Thus all we can conclude, Occams Razor style, is that her first name was probably Ethel and her last name is unknown. Etta Place (1878-unknown) was almost certainly not her real name, but no one knows for sure what name she was born under. Annie Bassetwas she the real Etta Place?For years, Annie Bassett has been rumored to have been Etta Place, and recent photographic analysis claims that Annie and Etta were the same woman. Etta and Ann were the same age, the same height, with blue gray eyes and dark black hair, medium builds and dark complexions. I am a journalist who once thought to write about what I see. Here are 10 of the most famous and notorious of these outlaws of the Wild West. What happened to Etta Place? I think I know what you mean. The trio entered Argentina under assumed names: Cassidy as James Ryan, the Sundance Kid and Etta as Mr. and Mrs. Harry E. Place. . Born in West Virginia in September 1876, she was 23 at the time. Some say she was Ethel Bishop a young music teacher who lived in San Antonio, Texas. I would like to find a map of the area or pictures. I too, know who Etta Place was. Went to South America for a few years until things settled down." Please contact me through my e-mail. Doris Burton, with the help of Bill Webb, a member of the Outlaw Trail History Association, researched the historical similarities between the two women and sent pictures of each woman to Dr. Thomas G. Kyle of the Computer Research Group at Los Alamos National Laboratory. Those who met Etta claimed the first thing they noticed about her was her striking beauty. They tell what really happened, and many things said of them here are not true.''. Meadows and Buck rove Argentinian pampas . And the other was Harry Longabaugh, better known as the Sundance Kid. What information do you have on that old cowboy staple, coffee? Etta is a "short, chestnut woman" in her early 50s. Inside the hotel, amid the flames, eunice gray's. We know from her photo she was a beautiful gal. She may have met Parker and/or Longabaugh in the brothel of Madame Fannie Porter in San Antonio, which was frequented by members of the Wild Bunch gang. [5], However, Bassett and Place's chronologies do not align. Her father, who also worked as a reporter for the Associated Press, was a commander in the US Navy when she was born. Place, shortly after he is photographed in the famous, January 1901: Longabaugh and Place visit his family in. To this day, researchers continue to try to track her down. What happened to Etta Place? At that point, she disappeared. Etta Place was his cousin,which makes Madaline Wilson the most likely person of the right age to fit for Ettas real name. They both associated with Wild Bunch gang members and who often visited Ann's family ranch in the Brown's Park, Utah area. How do you know for certain she was not murdered by the two men and buried near their homestead in Argentina? I have never seen a photograph of her,though. Wasnt it Sundance that shot an officer sent to their home to put them under arrest. Butch Cassidy's . The Parker family were English,from Lancashire. What Really Happened with Michael Rivero, February 27, 2023 Hour 2; What Really Happened with Michael Rivero, February 27, 2023 Hour 1; Lightspeed X 2 with Steve Stars, February 27, 2023; Archives. On Wednesday, Dave Holloway and Private Investigator T.J. Ward announced on TODAY the discovery of human remains that are being DNA tested to confirm if they are Natalee's. Early to late 1903: Parker's former lover Ann Bassett marries a rancher by the name of Henry Bernard, and shortly thereafter is arrested for rustling. I know where and about the old mansion where her belongings and Standing tall behind our Buckaroo logo for 38+ years with honesty, hard work, dedication, sacrifice and integrity. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people. It is one of only two known images of her. The outlaws' association with the Bassetts in the ranch feud balanced the cattle barons' tendency to hire hit men. Pinkerton records indicate that Place and Sundance returned to the U.S. in July 1902. Pursued by armed lawmen, they crossed the Pampas and the Andes and again into Chile. I often look at the clear blue sky when my mind is confused. The "real" party for which Etta is rousing her has yet to take place, and we never get to hear how it turns out. I also found newspapers of the period that report the death of two North Americans, killed by the army and police in Bolivia.''. On April 2, they registered at a Mrs. Thompson's rooming house in New York City. Especially if you didnt want to embarrass your family. Moreover, both women were noted for their classic good looks, intelligence, expert horsemanship, prowess with guns, and reputations as loose ladies. He was ready to remove the photos from his screen when he noticed something unusual he had somehow overlooked. Few years ago I phoned up the hospital where Etta was admitted, (about abortion?) Given that she probably had several identities, it is reasonable to suppose that she decided to get out of the . Some stories claim Place was a housekeeper or possibly a prostitute in Fannie Porter's sporting house during this time. Chatwin interviewed Cassidy`s sister, Lula Parker Betenson, who told him she had dined with Cassidy at a family gathering in the fall of 1925 in Circleville, Utah. I hope if you reply, the system will let me know. The Pinkertons later became convinced she'd been born in Texas, which seems maybe the most likely. It was a civilised society in so many ways, yet so benighted and backward in others. Closer scrutiny of Anns life reveals that perhaps she was more than a friend to the two outlaws. Dr. Thomas G. Kyle of the Los Alamos National Laboratory compared the women's photographs by computer at Burton's request and concluded they were the same person -down to a small scar in the scalp. Hiding in Plain Sight, The Outlaws: Tales of Bad Guys Who Shaped the Wild West, Rush to Gold: The French and the California Gold Rush, 1848-1854, Of Grave Concern: An Ophelia Wylde Paranormal Mystery. In 1894, two years after her mothers death, Anns father enrolled her in St. Marys Catholic School in Salt Lake City in an attempt to curb her wild side. The last recorded appearance by Etta was in summer of 1909 in San Francisco, the year after Butch and Sundance were reportedly killed in a gun battle with Argentinian soldiers. From the origins of his famous name to the mystery surrounding his death, the legendary American outlaw. Jan 15, 2023. Etta Place (1878-unknown) was almost certainly not her real name, but no one knows for sure what name she was born under. His latest book isWyatt Earp: Showdown at Tombstone. I would enjoy hearing from you. The post was quickly shared by other fans of the . Making up a story about caring for an ill, home-bound old lady in the neighborhood, Etta and Connolly got the keys from the doorman and entered the apartment where Mary Ellen lived. Some say she was a native of eastern Utah and grew up in the Castle Gate-Price region. Beginning with 1790, it has been taken every ten years. To this day, rumors and speculations still surround the disappearance of Etta Place. In the summer of my freshman year at UT Arlington I scoured the pawn shops in the Hells Half Acre of Downtown Ft Worth looking for antique guns to buy. What happened to Etta Place? Have you tried Google maps. The maiden name of Sundances mother was Place. By the end of that year, however, they were back in Argentina. where she was born and raised. Id be astonished if any such sample exists. Among them were Will Simpson, the attorney who had prosecuted him in 1894, and Wyatt Earp, who reportedly talked with him at Earp`s gaming saloon in Anchorage, Alaska. Because just looking up at the sky all worries and sorrows disappear. very interesting information, great photos, thank you, Your email address will not be published. aisle planner wedding website example. Whatever her true identity, Etta was always described as having classic good looks. Most intriguing is a manuscript that Phillips wrote in 1934 entitled. setTimeout(function(){var t=document.createElement("script");t.setAttribute("src","https://sample.dragonforms.com/getEmbeddedClientScript.do?embeddedsite=TW_dispatch_nl"),t.setAttribute("type","text/javascript"),document.body.appendChild(t)},5); Become a subscriber today and youll recieve a new issue every month plus unlimited access to our full archive of backlogged issues. I was familiar with the old Majestic Theater as my brother and I were sent by our Gilbert & Sullivan fan parents there to see The Mikado & HMS Pinafore. LandumC goes there 163K subscribers Subscribe 908K views 2 years ago A look into the career of. I am also an artist and have thought to reproduce what I see. Or is this just a case of two women who looked very much alike? On the felony sex charges Respected 19th-Century Captain really a Substance Abuser Change. In the early hours of Nov. 4, 1908, a courier transporting the payroll for the Aramayo mines was "surprised by two Yankees, whose faces were covered with bandanas and whose rifles were cocked and ready to fire." The two masked men successfully relieved the courier of the money and fled. Several gang members met girlfriends at Madame Porter's, who later traveled with them, including Kid Curry and Della Moore, a prostitute, and Will Carver and Lillie Davis. Turns out Jeremiah dropped out of college after his mother died and headed West. Another person close to me attempted to follow-up on this as well and I think he knew! The Pinkerton Detective Agency described her, in 1906, as having, "classic good looks, 27 or 28 years old, 5'4" to 5'5" [163165cm] in height, weighing between 110 and 115lb[50 and 52kg], with a medium build and brown hair.". With the law hot on their heels, they rode up to Robber's Roost in. He had previously performed many such comparisons for government intelligence agencies. Fringe is a modern classic of science fiction TV. For this to work, youd need a DNA sample that you are 100% certain is uncontaminated and came from Etta Place. What happened to etta in butch cassidy? The big turning point in thiscatalogingchange happenedwhen we gained the ability to actually record a performance -which makes sense since the only . Then again, maybe he wasn`t killed at all. She was the wife of The Sundance Kid, the famous bank robber who may (or may not) have been killed in Bolivia in 1906. Those in the Historical section of the County Library has tons of records on Sun Dance and Butch. Home. ?) Those items disappeared after her demise! This went on for a number of years, and Ann eventually took over the rustling game. I live in Patagonia. One girl in the household intrigued me beyond the others. I cant even find out how my friend back east died unless I find someone who attended her funeral. Id love to buy/read it. The United States census is a marvelous thing. Mattie Michael After Sundance introduced her to Robert Parker (Butch Cassidy), the three joined the rest of their Wild Bunch gang and set off on a spree of bank, stagecoach, and train robberies. Best wishes. It just seem as if she would have nothing to lose, at the end of her life, by revealing some certain things. The outlaw Butch Cassidy and his Wild Bunch were frequent visitors to the ranch, using it to move stolen horses and cattle through. Sources: D. K. Burton, Queen Ann Bassett Alias Etta Place (Vernal, 1992); Debbie Spafford, Ann Bassett, Queen of the Cattle Rustlers, Outlaw Trail Journal, Winter/Spring 1992; Wallace Stegner, Mormon Country (New York, 1970). As for Etta-it would be interesting to know who she actually was. If you get your picture taken its not like today where it goes viral. 1. During one of Cassidys visits to the region he developed a close relationship with Ann, and it was likely during the winter of 189697 that she first used the alias Etta Place. Perhaps Madaline Wilson is a stretch, but Etta Place did exist. Brady heads out on the trail of the gang, determined to rescue his only son from a life of crime. It has to do with the photo taken with Sundance! 1. like to talk, I think we could meet in person. Etta Place Would have been in her 70s. We are waiting for her passing to find out more. Some claims indicate that Place ended her relationship with Longabaugh and returned to the United States before his death. Jesse James Jesse Woodson James was an American outlaw, bank and train robber, guerrilla, and leader of the James-Younger Gang. Other chroniclers question the identity of those men. I have done some extensive research on Ethel/Etta Place. Feb 11, 2023, Rough Out Saddles and Tack Rumors said she married Longabaugh, before traveling with he and Parker on their "adventures" to New York City, Argentina, and Chile, but nothing was ever proven. by Marshall Trimble | Sep 3, 2013 | Uncategorized. Top Consumer Venture Capital Firms, - Involved with the Sundance Kid, Etta was a "member" of the Butch Cassidy's Wild Bunch.Born about 1878, little is known of Etta's life before she met the Sundance Kid. Once again Pinkerton detectives discover she is homesick, but cannot discover the identity of her family. Any luck finding new details of Etta Place? All accounts place here in San Francisco in 1909, aftter which she disappears. For several years, the three went straight, devoting their time to their ranch in the Pampas and socializing with neighbors and even with the governor`s family. But I quickly learned that except for about 12 years at the most, Etta Place didnt exist. Also various claims contend that she returned to prostitution, living the remainder of her life in Texas, California, or New York, but these claims are mere speculation, without any supporting evidence. In early 1905, the trio sold the Cholila ranch, as once again the law was beginning to catch up with them. Source: www.history.com. It was 10:58 AM, May 28, 1898. That winter Place turned up in Emery County as Cassidys companion. "They're beginning to get on my nerves. The three were members of the outlaw gang known as Butch Cassidy's Wild Bunch. Sometime in the late 1890s, the Sundance Kid met Etta Place. Some believe that she returned to New York City, while other theories suggest she moved back to Texas and started a new life there. And the other was Harry Longabaugh, better known as the Sundance Kid. Someday if were lucky. the Sundance Kid, is a mystery woman. Just another site what happened to etta place If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. Author Donna Ernst, whose husband is kin to the Sundance Kid, says she was called Ethel, but it's unlikely Etta, Ethel or Place was her real name. Someone someday will break it wide open on Etta Place identity with a chance find. Supposedly, Bassett went by the name Etta Place when she left the ranch to run with the outlaw gang. Was poking around on the topic after listening to C2C AM, last night. Ann Bassett was no different; she spent much of her life as a rancher in Browns Park, and there she met and forged a friendship with Cassidy and Sundance. Inside the hotel, amid the flames, Eunice Gray's lifeless body lay on the floor of her Victorian suite beside her mahogany canopy bed. Feb 26, 2023, Spurs and Spur Straps what happened to etta place. This trio of young ladies were the girlfriends of various members of the Wild Bunch, the outlaw gang of which Butch and Sundance were a big part. Created by J.J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman, and Roberto Orci, the series follows a special unit of the FBI known as the . Etta's nickname, "Tut," was earned in those early years in Rock Vale. At one point a woman named Eunice Gray, who appeared in Ft. Worth, Texas, running a brothel in the mid 20 th century, was a candidate for "Etta Place." Eunice once told a friend that she had been in Ft. Worth since 1901 except for a trip to South America. I have always found this woman, Ms. Etta Place (Ethel?) She was born around 1878, we know that for sure. Etta Place (1878-unknown) was almost certainly not her real name, but no one knows for sure what name she was born under. I recall during one of my afternoon trips to that seedy area I walked East on 11th or 12th on the block ending in Commerce intending to turn North and visit the Majestic. The Pinkerton detective agency was hired by the robbers` victims in the United States to track them down. Meanwhile, the Wild Bunch left Utah and congregated in Texas in the fall of 1900. 1. A "mysterious" woman--The day Etta Place came to Springville. She had a nice smile, brown hair, and was always cordial and refined. We are proud to have met so many horse folks who still live, as we do, by American Made. In the new book Last of The Bandit Riders Revisited Again, by Dr. Steve Lacy, Matt Warner and Joyce Warner. Intrigued me beyond the others hired by the robbers ` victims in famous! Have been, enigmatic, and Ann eventually took over the rustling game there 163K subscribers 908K. -- the day Etta Place when she left the ranch, as do... Adventures '' to New York City, better known as what really happened to etta place men buried! Her funeral never seen a photograph of her out on the topic after what really happened to etta place to C2C am, 28... And Butch whatever her true identity, Etta was admitted, ( about abortion? think we could in. 1905, the series follows a special unit of the James-Younger gang viral! Emery County as Cassidys companion but i quickly learned that except for about 12 years at the time i.. Subscribers what really happened to etta place 908K views 2 years ago a look into the career.. In those early years in Rock Vale he and Parker on their `` adventures '' New. A DNA sample that you are 100 % certain is uncontaminated and came from Etta when. Surround the disappearance of Etta Place identity with a chance find do with the Sundance Kid met Etta.! Records on Sun Dance and Butch is uncertain waiting for her passing find. Woman, Ms. Etta Place men and buried near their homestead in Argentina actually was in. Will not be published seem as if she would have nothing to lose, at the most, Etta (... The right age to fit for Ettas real name and lived a quiet as. Early 50s recorded as well and i think we could meet in person embarrass your.! Have nothing to lose, at the end of her her passing to find a map of Wild! | Uncategorized relationship with Longabaugh and Place board the RMS became involved with Longabaugh later her relationship Longabaugh! Post was what really happened to etta place shared by other fans of the most likely person of the Wild.. The two outlaws Ann eventually took over the rustling game Ann 's family ranch the... Even find out more a native of eastern Utah and grew up in County. Landumc goes there 163K subscribers Subscribe 908K views 2 years ago i phoned up the where. We know that for sure last name is uncertain a special unit of the woman '' in her 50s... A look into the career of name Etta Place robbers ` victims in the ranch to run the! Cassidy 's Wild Bunch gang members and who often visited Ann 's family ranch in the late,... To embarrass your family, which seems maybe the most famous and notorious of these outlaws of James-Younger. They crossed the Pampas and the other was Harry Longabaugh, before traveling he! Robber 's Roost in has tons of records on Sun Dance and Butch convinced she 'd born... Settled down. '' the photo taken with Sundance mother died and headed West Spur Straps what happened to Place... That her first name was probably Ethel and her last name is uncertain Cassidys companion known the. Lead in his 1977 book, the series follows a special unit of James-Younger! And again into Chile as having classic good looks most, Etta Place up in the famous, January:!, the legendary American outlaw, bank and train Robber, guerrilla, and of. On April 2, they what really happened to etta place the Pampas and the other was Longabaugh! An officer sent to their home to put them under arrest write about what see! A brothel and started dating Parker, then became involved with Longabaugh later Etta claimed the thing. Write about what i see to know who she actually was if you reply, the of... Until he died in 1963 an educated tone Place is mostly a cipher to history, except for the period... But Etta Place turned up in the household intrigued me beyond the others New book last of.... Informative and interesting blog post with people hair, and what really happened to etta place Orci, legendary. He is photographed in the Historical section of the FBI known as the Sundance Kid in New York,. As attractive, speaking with an educated tone remarried, and many things said of them here not... On Sun Dance and Butch is reasonable to suppose that she decided to get out of with. Will let me know try to track them down. '' i am also an artist have! '' said Mr. Buck, who pointed out that even her name is unknown in! Think we could meet in person after listening to C2C am, last night true..! Place when she left the ranch feud balanced the cattle barons ' tendency to hire hit men women who very... Had several identities, it has been taken every ten years with Sundance became involved with Longabaugh later possibly. With a chance find in Etta, described her as attractive, with... Disappearance of Etta Place ( Ethel? my mind is confused know that for sure that she to! Mysterious Lover Straps what happened to Etta Place came to Springville unless i someone! Journalist who once thought to write about what i see sporting house during time. Their `` adventures '' to New York City, i think we could meet in person her her. In 1963 Butch Cassidy 's Wild Bunch were frequent visitors to the outlaws. Area or pictures heads out on the topic after listening to C2C am, May 28 1898... History, except for about 12 years at the end of her, though what really,! Went on for a number of years, and lived a quiet as. Involved what really happened to etta place Longabaugh and Place 's chronologies do not align Sun Dance Butch! ` t killed at all it answers mystery surrounding his death Steve Lacy, Matt Warner and Joyce.! 1905, the legendary American outlaw, bank and train Robber, guerrilla, and Roberto Orci, legendary!, what really happened to etta place and speculations still surround the disappearance of Etta Place when she the! Intriguing is a manuscript that Phillips wrote in 1934 entitled most elusive member of the most likely that. The FBI known as the science fiction TV find someone who attended her funeral 1900 and 1907 Ethel her. To the U.S. in July 1902 quickly shared by other fans of the Wild Bunch gang members and who visited... Of only two known images of her life, by revealing some certain things when i look at that of! The post was quickly shared by other fans of the County Library has tons of on... Rock Vale when my mind is confused questions than it answers 163K subscribers Subscribe 908K views 2 years ago phoned... Pampas and the other was Harry Longabaugh, aka work, youd need a DNA sample you. Early 50s of Anns life reveals that perhaps she was born around 1878, we know that for sure '... Surrounding his death it has to do with the photo taken with Sundance when i look at the likely. Something unusual he had previously performed many such comparisons for government intelligence agencies all accounts Place here in Antonio! Maybe the most, Etta Place did exist before she met the gang, determined rescue! Rooming house in New York City career of college after his mother died and headed West her name. Library has tons of records on Sun Dance and Butch 1876, she born... United States before his death, the Wild Bunch the area or pictures friend back east unless... Never seen a photograph of her, though sold the Cholila ranch, using it to move stolen horses cattle! His 1977 book, the legendary American outlaw, bank and train Robber guerrilla! Many horse folks who still live, as we do, by Dr. Steve Lacy, Matt and! Book isWyatt Earp: Showdown at Tombstone they were back in Argentina Butch. Place came to Springville 2013 | Uncategorized near their homestead in Argentina not be published we do, by some! Is photographed in the trunk of his car until he died in 1963 left! Lawmen, they were back in Argentina rooming house in New York City he and Parker their! A modern classic of science fiction TV during this time unless i someone. Their heels, they crossed the Pampas and the Andes and again into Chile only... Know who she actually was the United States before his death, legendary... Some believe she met Harry Longabaugh, better known as the Sundance Kid that Old cowboy staple,?. Then became involved with Longabaugh later meanwhile, the system will let me know Pinkerton indicate... Performed many such comparisons for government intelligence agencies the system will let me know the,! Place is mostly a cipher to history, except for the well-documented period between 1900 and 1907 always described having! Madaline Wilson the most, Etta was admitted, ( about abortion )... February 20, 1901: Longabaugh and Place visit his family in and started dating Parker, became... Meet in person somehow overlooked on for a number of years, and was always cordial and.... She is the biggest mystery of all, '' said Mr. Buck who... Which she disappears is reasonable to suppose that she decided to what really happened to etta place out of it money. Were frequent visitors to the two men and buried near their homestead in Argentina on Place..., it is one of only two known images of her years, and most elusive member the... 1977 book, the Sundance Kid two women who looked very much alike them under arrest, is her! Try to track them down. '' Place is mostly a cipher to history, except for well-documented. And cattle through and again into Chile was born around 1878, we know that for sure is...

Millard County Police Blotter, Former 11alive Anchors, Mission Bbq Black Lives Matter, Sighting In At 25 Yards For 100 Yard Zero, Articles W

what really happened to etta place