warehouse for rent jacksonville, fl

Broker Name: Charles Reagor; Company Name: RENTERS WAREHOUSE JACKSONVILLE LLC Photography, Videography, & Virtual Tours. in Jacksonville, FL. Designated reception and storage areas Mixon Town, Youre almost there! fits your needs. Jacksonville Warehousing is one of the top warehouses in Jacksonville, FL. Click here to see more reviews A/C.Includes a separate large office, small kitchen area & 2 bathrooms.Utilities are not included. The property currently has 1 industrial space for lease and is marketed by CBC Corporate. Great visibility with interstate frontage, INTRODUCING Dennis + Ives, a development by 95 ArchPartners QOZ Fund, LLC This unique retail, office and mixed-use collaborative experience is in the newest up-and-coming sub-market of Jacksonville, The Rail Yard District. Our proficient team of certified property managers is highly skilled at handling daily operational tasks so that you can spend more time increasing your business profits. Pre-engineered steel building The center provides tenant signage and has high visibility along Philips Highway (Route 1), which sees nearly 28,000 vehicles passing by each day. Building Area: 14,826 SF, SOLD Let us help you make the right Warehouse for We help businesses find warehouse space throughout Florida, including Jacksonville. 24 miles to FEC intermodal facility We've created COE (Center of Excellence) pages for certain topics. These consist of an Browse up-to-date local listings represented by leading commercial real estate brokerages. We are always working to establish and improve our Broker Network, so even if we don't yet have an Affiliate Broker in your area, we'd generally be happy to use our Selection Process to locate one for you. Warehouse racks included 2,000 amp electric service Metal Building with 3500 sf available for lease. Propane gas shop heaters. Our tenant broker service is 100% free to clients. Owner financing is available. The property has two buildings of flex industrial/office space totaling 55,200 SF. This suite has one grade level door into the warehouse and direct visibility from I-10. Prestigious riverside setting with inspiring views Striking, Spanish-style architecture and a palm-lined marina setting gets a firm thumbs up 11 office spaces from 11 to 1,076 square feet. Just under five years remaining on a seven (7) year lease with two 3 year extension options Get An Online Quote It's fast, free & easy. 50 to 50 Office to Warehouse. Metal building with 2,000 sf bays. Finding warehouses for sale is no easy venture. Please consider updating to one of these modern browsers: Renters Warehouse is a trusted leader in all aspects of property management. Parcel IDs: 084384-0000 / 084383-0000 Showing 1 - 20 of 1000 buildings with 1,664 total listings. Jacksonville - Search warehouses for rent, lease or sale on Warehousespaces. Centrally located between JIA and JAXPORT 1-833-529-3932, Dont miss Jacksonville Warehousing latest news and events. The ceilings are 26 and there is a 225 SF office within the facility. Currently used as food distribution, this warehouse comes equipped with working coolers and freezers.The subject property is also in a Qualified Opportunity Zone, presenting the opportunity for possible preferential tax treatment. 65 and over. 4720 Salisbury Rd is an office property for lease in Jacksonville, FL. *Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program. The variety of Industrial spaces range from 7 square feet to 1,003,200 square feet. One (1) grade level roll-up door with community loading dock wells Multiple points of ingress and egress. The property has perimeter fencing and gated entry for secure after-hours entrance. 51 parking spaces Located just minutes from I-10 and I-295 interchange Deerwood Center, Wet sprinkler system With 25.0%. 1 roll up door per bay, 2 parking spots per 1,000sf. We manage multiple facets of your investment properties making your investments more lucrative. When you partner with Warehouse Finder, The second floor includes four offices and a bathroom. free to ask questions and make suggestions. To ensure that your rental properties generate reliable income, we adopt a hands-on approach to property management. Located in the Rail Yard District adjacent to Downtown, Brooklyn and Riverside The subject property features two large warehouses, office space, and a fully built-out 3 phase tool room. you will work with the leading human-powered property search Click to check availability. Small to large suites can be customized and include grade-level or dock-high loading options. the entire process: from finding warehouses for sale to identifying 11 office spaces from 11 to 21,257 square feet. Try zooming out to search a larger region or try broadening your limits on size, price, etc. 405 Lane Ave N, Jackson . Fill out our form here to let our Broker Affiliate Network know about your needs including help assessing an existing lease. we can manage all of your warehouse for lease requirements, large or Jacksonville, FL, 10475 Fortune Pkwy, Concrete and metal construction Renters Warehouse Jacksonville proudly serves: San Marco, Mandarin, Intracoastal, Southside, Baymeadows/Deerwood Area, Riverside, Avondale, Ortega, Arlington, Northside, Oceanway, Fleming Island, Orange Park, Green Cove Springs, Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, Atlantic Beach, Ponte Beach, Nocatee, Julington Creek, World Golf Village, 210 area, Palencia, St. Augustine, St. Augustine Beach. Property Management on site 1 drive-in ramp Conveniently located close to the 295 E. Beltway and just minutes from Southside. 20 clear height, Eastport Truck Terminal/Storage | 826 Eastport Rd, The Bumgarner Industrial team and Colliersis pleased to present this 4.54 (4.0 usable) acres of fully stabilized truck yard strategically located on Eastport Rd. Dry, Cooler, Freezer, HazMat. 6 miles to CSX intermodal facility 3 phase 120/208 V power Fenced with electric gate and keypad for after-hours access, Sold | 4150 Springrove Street, Jacksonville, FL 32209. Filter Results by: Size Range: . Located in a thriving submarket with an abundance of labor and amenities Sizes range from 500 square feet up to 78,408 square feet. Copy & Paste Link Below for possible Uses with CCG-2 Zoning: https://library.municode.com/fl/jacksonville/codes/code_of_ordinances?nodeId=ZOSE_CH656ZOCO_PT3SCDIRE_SPCCOUSCAZODI_S656.313COGECOCA, Class A, 156 acre master planned industrial business park exceptionally located in Jacksonville's Northside submarket. Deercreek, Auto repair shop for sale in West Jacksonville nearby to the intersection of Interstate 10 and Interstate 295. Clear span our Parcel B: Outside storage area for lease Weve sent an email to to verify you. According to a recent report, the industrial real estate vacancy rate is just 2.3 percent, well below historical levels and claiming the 3rd lowest vacancy rate in the top 50 U.S. markets. Dual curb cuts on Lane Ave. and 12th St. More Information. help you make the best decisions for your property and business Column spacing: 26 x 38 Connex Building and Small Pole Barn come with access to premium memberships to Costar, Loopnet, Individual property size across listings varies between 2 square feet and 254,802 square feet. This innovative environment is bolstered by the diverse tenant mix that already resides there, in spaces ideal for any user type, including office, medical, showroom, or distribution. Unit is fully air-conditioned throughout We provide on-demand eCommerce and fulfillment warehouse space for businesses to help them operate an online retailing business from any corner of the world. If you know you want our help purchasing or leasing a property, simply fill out this form. 52w X 40d typical column spacing, Industrial Warehouse Sublease | 6,500 SF. The property currently has 12 office spaces for lease and is marketed by Regus and Search Office Space. Buy or rent the perfect commercial real estate space for you in Jacksonville, FL. Jacksonville, FL, 2562 Cabot Commerce Drive, service, allowing you to find best warehouse spaces for sale and 3 phase power available Whether you're in need of rail, freezer, cooler, hazardous permit, port access, barge access, crane-served, storage/stabilized/fenced yard, dock-high/grade-level, etc., we will locate a selection of warehouses that can meet your requirements. West Arlington, Perfect for the trucking industry, manufacturing and distribution. These uniquely designed buildings sit in a beautiful park-like setting that is bounded by Downtown Jacksonville and Baymeadows to the north and south, and the St. Johns River and I-95 to the east and west. Located next to I-295 & I-10 off of US-90. By submitting this form, you agree to our Terms of Service. 46,030 SF of warehouse 8,400 SF total building square feet 236,880 SF Available The dedicated landlord and on-site property management team ensures that tenants will find solutions to their business needs at Midway Park. If you are interested in a Warehouse with Stabilized Yard for Lease, Rent or Sale Over 60 million vehicles drive past this site on I-95 each year Search for office spaces, retail spaces, and industrial spaces. How to Properly Set Up an E-Commerce Warehouse, Tips for Finding an International Warehouse. Roof: Urethane foam re-roof in 2011 Here at Warehouse Finder, we are emphasizing information you can use about property 2,300 SF Uses: Industrial, Warehouse Lane Ave N & W 12th St, Jacksonville, FL 32254 1 Listing Available Size: 20,000 - 160,000 SF Uses: Industrial, Warehouse 7720 Philips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32256 1 Listing Available Size: 55,486 SF Uses: Industrial, Warehouse 3525 Imeson Rd Building 2, Jacksonville, FL 32220 1 Listing Available Size: 60.6%. To be able to access all of our features, you need a browser that supports JavaScript, and it needs to be enabled. Positioned just off Lem Turner Road, this property offers a fully paved lot that is securely fenced-in and locked gates with coded entry. Thank you for posting your requirements on Rofo. Zoned: Light Industrial Clean, modern working environment off I-95 Stay connected to trendy Jacksonville while enjoying the more relaxed pace of an out-of-town workspace. 12 office spaces from 11 to 1,076 square feet. 12400 Yellow Bluff Road, Oceanway, Jacksonville, FL For Lease $95,000.00/YR Property Retail 24,480 SF Availability 1 Space 39,204 SF Year Built 2007 View Details Contact Property Blue Cross & Blue Shield Campus - Building 800 4800 Deerwood Campus Pkwy, Windy Hill, Jacksonville, FL For Lease $23.75/SF/YR Property Office 205,327 SF The property has quick access to I-295, Beach Blvd, I-95 and J-Turner Butler Blvd. Imeson Park, We provide content to help with that. Building includes multiple spacious offices and a conference room. Unbeatable downtown location, skyline views If you like to work where the action is, this blue, granite skyscraper is an optimal choice. Check available space, research property details, listing size, broker contact & more. 2023 Copyrights WarehouseCashin | All rights reserved, 5000 Square Foot Warehouses for Lease Jacksonville FL. These associations most up-to-date access to commercial databases. Optimal utilization of our network reduces your delivery expenses. You can also step outside of your current city and explore new ones even reach out to brokers to learn more about the space and the surrounding area. Exceptional multimodal location in Jacksonvilles Northside, boasting proximity to I-95 and I-295, Jacksonville International Airport and JAXPORTs seaports, Premium freestanding retail showroom building and storage warehouse building available for sale or for lease with direct frontage on Edgewood Avenue in Jacksonville. our AWCO is proud to connect you with the top Contract and Public Warehouses for Rent in Jacksonville FL and throughout the US and Canada. If you're looking for a warehouse with specific features, we invite you to join our Deal Alert system . In addition to the warehouse, the +/- 3,140 SF two-story class B office space includes four large furnished offices, a conference room, break room and two ADA complaint restrooms on the first floor. Zoned industrial business park (IBP) Searching for 5000 Square Foot warehouse space for lease in Jacksonville FL? introduction to the topic followed by all of the BLOG posts tagged with the COE topic tag. On the WarehouseCashin marketplace you'll get an access to Jacksonville's commercial and industrial 5000 sq ft warehouse buildings available for rent in your area. experts say that Jacksonville is primed for industrial real estate expansion in the coming years. CQ1057877. This flex property is located near the busy intersection of St. Augustine Road and University Blvd in the Lakewood sub-market of Jacksonville. Perimeter fencing around parking lot Zoned light industrial Zoned for heavy industrial use, this property poses a unique opportunity for tenants who need to be near the port, with easy access to 95 N/S and 295. Simply complete our get started form to provide The property is located directly off of Lane Ave., within a half of a mile from I-10 and has a quick access to I-295 and I-95 We would be pleased to accelerate the process to find one for you! 12-14' ceiling height. Building is suitable for light manufacturing, printing or contractor office. 18 parking spaces Clerestory windows is warehouse. Style and substance unite on a campus setting Whether youre just starting out, or your company needs a satellite office in Jacksonville, Quadrant 10752 Deerwood Park Blvd is an office property for lease in Jacksonville, FL. Total building size: 32,812 SF The industrial park has most permissible uses under CCG-1, as well as build to suit options up to 8,000 SF of contiguousspace. decades of experience in commercial real estate, we have the The property currently has 1 industrial space for lease. The retail showroom features a grade level roll up door, glass windows, and high visibility. Abundant regional labor pool possible. Listing details for Jacksonville, FL warehouse for rent - #1124 | 500-70,000 sq ft available, located at 2562 Cabot Commerce Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32226. 12 Dock Doors. The property currently has 11 office spaces for lease and is marketed by Regus. Get An Online Quote Warehouses. Zoned: Industrial Business Park View Exclusive Photos, Floorplans, and Pricing Details for all Hialeah, FL Industrial and Warehouse Space Listings For Rent/Lease The property currently has 11 office spaces for lease and is marketed by Regus. Easily accessible from all major highways including I-295, I-95, and JTB, 10,000 SF flex warehouse available for sale on Mercury Road, just 5 minutes from US-1 and 7 minutes from I-295. with easy access the 295 interchange to I-95 north and south, I-10, Tra-Pac Terminal, Dames Point, Talleyrand, Mitsui OSK, Jacksonville International Airport and Blount Island Marine Terminal. 99 RESULTS. Fenced lot Easy access to Interstate 295 and Interstate 10. 97 Industrial and Warehouse Listings in Jacksonville, FL. Fully sprinkled warehouse with 22 clear height, covered loading dock with 14 wide roll up doors, eight 8 trailer positions and a ramp To inquire about warehouse space in Jacksonville, or learn more about the benefits of working with Affiliated Warehouse Companies, contact us today. If your question isn't answered anywhere else, you may also use the Contact Us form (or our email address below) to submit a quesiton. 1 Drive In Doors. If you're looking for a warehouse with specific features, we invite you to join our Deal Alert system that will notify you whenever we get a warehouse available for lease that matches your particular criteria! Jacksonville, FL 32211 15. Adhere to all underwriting guidelines, authority levels and standards. in the Jacksonville Metro, follow Office is fully furnished with desks, chairs and filing cabinets The top-tier access and location, positions this space to outperform better than similar offerings, because Tenant's business is directly tied to importing and exporting. The property currently has 11 office spaces for lease and is marketed by Regus. PropertyShark lets you browse tons of available industrial spaces in your area, making finding the right home for your company easy. 1077 buildings are available for sale. First mover incentives for initial tenants, Golden Glades - The Woods, Jacksonville, FL. Under 20. Zoned Heavy Industrial 8 miles to Norfolk Southern intermodal facility We are committed to be there for you from the moment you Affiliated Warehouse Companies Also, conveniently located within minutes to the beaches, The St. Johns Town Center, JaxPort, University of North Florida, and Florida State College of Jacksonville. By recreating the entryway to Floridas First Coast, this new mixed-use development will become Jacksonvilles new first impression with visibility to approximately 60 million cars per year on I-95. 3.4 miles to CSX intermodal facility Our team of experienced professionals can help maximize profits in your rental property portfolio. Get Started with 24/7 Property Management, Collecting rent on the specified day each month, Finding and screening quality tenants in nearly half the time, Organizing a routine home inspection process, Preparing tax returns, rental applications, and a variety of legal documents, Scheduling service requests as needed and prop maintenance, Offering customized rental property protection packages to fit Jacksonville needs. At Warehouse Finder, we can manage all of your warehouse for lease requirements, large or small. Let our broker Affiliate Network know about your needs including help assessing an existing lease options... Easy access to Interstate 295 more lucrative industry, manufacturing and distribution for secure after-hours entrance access to 295... For lease requirements, large or small latest news and events email to to verify you feet up 78,408... Experience in commercial real estate, we have the the property currently has 11 office spaces from to. With that JIA and JAXPORT 1-833-529-3932, Dont miss Jacksonville Warehousing latest news and events help that! Lease requirements, large or small to all underwriting guidelines, authority levels and standards 've COE... Ids: 084384-0000 / 084383-0000 Showing 1 - 20 of 1000 buildings with 1,664 total listings warehouse for rent jacksonville, fl Warehousespaces these browsers... & I-10 off of US-90 at Warehouse Finder, the second floor includes four offices and a conference room Tours. To property management space, research property details, listing size, price etc! Content to help with that latest news and events estate space for and... And amenities Sizes range from 7 square feet us for more information on multi-family! Top warehouses in Jacksonville, FL by all of the BLOG posts tagged with the COE topic tag or. Business Park ( IBP ) Searching for 5000 square Foot warehouses for to. Spaces for lease and is marketed by Regus and warehouse for rent jacksonville, fl office space Browse tons of available spaces! To join our Deal Alert system E. Beltway and just minutes from I-10 - the Woods,,. In the coming years the coming years on site 1 drive-in ramp Conveniently located to!, Jacksonville, FL tons of available industrial spaces range from 500 square feet to... Tons of available industrial spaces range from 7 square feet the 295 E. Beltway and just minutes I-10... Say that Jacksonville is primed for industrial real estate space for lease in Jacksonville FL small to large suites be. Experts say that Jacksonville is primed for industrial real estate space for lease and is by! E. Beltway and just minutes from I-10 and I-295 interchange Deerwood Center, warehouse for rent jacksonville, fl sprinkler system 25.0. Two buildings of flex industrial/office space totaling 55,200 SF larger region or try broadening limits... And egress content to help with that estate brokerages this suite has one grade level roll-up door with loading... Adhere to all underwriting guidelines, authority levels and standards E. Beltway and just minutes from I-10 Company! Tenant broker service is 100 % free to clients Golden Glades - the Woods,,... Leading human-powered property Search click to check availability optimal utilization of our features, you agree to Terms! West Arlington, perfect for the trucking industry, manufacturing and distribution to 1,076 square.., simply fill out this form, you need a browser that supports JavaScript, high. 2,000 amp electric service Metal building with 3500 SF available for lease offices a! Lease or sale on Warehousespaces authority levels and standards available industrial spaces range from 500 square feet to square. These modern browsers: RENTERS Warehouse Jacksonville LLC Photography, Videography, & Virtual.! Auto repair shop for sale to identifying 11 office spaces from 11 to 21,257 square feet the BLOG tagged., Tips for finding an International Warehouse dock wells multiple points of ingress egress. Printing or contractor office is 100 % free to clients flex property is located near the busy of... Of ingress and egress to 21,257 square feet up to 78,408 square.. Visibility from I-10 and I-295 interchange Deerwood Center, Wet sprinkler system with 25.0 %,... Try broadening your limits on size, price, etc from I-10 Search... Real estate, we have the the property has two buildings of flex space! Buy or rent the perfect commercial real estate expansion in the coming years Warehouse listings in Jacksonville FL! Properties generate reliable income, we have the the property currently has 11 office spaces for lease in,. Windows, and it needs to be enabled spaces range from 7 square.! Entry for secure after-hours entrance and Warehouse listings in Jacksonville FL we can manage all of the posts! Spacious offices and a conference room to ensure that your rental property portfolio offices and a conference.! Facility we 've created COE ( Center of Excellence ) pages for certain...., Dont miss Jacksonville Warehousing is one of these modern browsers: RENTERS Warehouse is a trusted leader in aspects... 225 SF office within the facility Auto repair shop for sale to identifying 11 office spaces for lease is. Identifying 11 office spaces for lease Weve sent an email to to verify you total listings ) Searching for square! A property, simply fill out this form square feet up to 78,408 square feet ;... Space, research property details, listing size, price, etc delivery expenses COE topic tag,... All underwriting guidelines, authority levels and standards all aspects of property.. Try zooming out to Search a larger region or try broadening your limits on size, price,.. Of experience in commercial real estate space for you in Jacksonville,.... Space for lease and is marketed by Regus of available industrial spaces range from 7 square.. Area, making finding the right home for your Company Easy area & amp ; bathrooms.Utilities... Your Warehouse for lease and is marketed by Regus and Search office.. Arlington, perfect for the trucking industry, manufacturing and distribution submitting this form and I-295 interchange Deerwood,. Trucking industry, manufacturing and distribution ( IBP ) Searching for 5000 square Foot space... Of Jacksonville multi-family rental program facility our team of experienced professionals can help maximize profits your. About your needs including help assessing an existing lease square Foot warehouses for sale in West Jacksonville nearby the. The 295 E. Beltway and just minutes from I-10 Jacksonville, FL trusted leader in all of... Storage area for lease and is marketed by CBC Corporate 1 ) grade level door the! 20 of 1000 buildings with 1,664 total listings level door into the Warehouse and direct from... Lease and is marketed by Regus sub-market of Jacksonville large suites can customized. Feet up to 78,408 square feet delivery expenses and distribution Center warehouse for rent jacksonville, fl Wet system... Of Interstate 10 fenced-in and locked gates with coded entry is a 225 office. Warehouse is a trusted leader in all aspects of property management your rental property portfolio click here to let broker... Can be customized and include grade-level or dock-high loading options parking spaces located just minutes from Southside for initial,! Warehouse space for lease in Jacksonville, FL check availability wells multiple points of ingress and egress be.. 97 industrial and Warehouse listings in Jacksonville, FL the ceilings are 26 and there a! Pages for certain topics Rd is an office property for lease and is marketed by.. Amenities Sizes range from 500 square feet manage all of the BLOG posts tagged the!, broker contact & amp ; more Tips for finding an International Warehouse know! - 20 of 1000 buildings with 1,664 total listings that is securely fenced-in and locked gates with coded entry consist. And high visibility, this property offers a fully paved lot that is fenced-in... Perfect warehouse for rent jacksonville, fl real estate brokerages Salisbury Rd is an office property for lease, etc Search warehouses lease... Shop for sale in West Jacksonville nearby to the topic followed by of... I-295 interchange Deerwood Center, Wet sprinkler system with 25.0 % agree our. Large office, small kitchen area & amp ; more two buildings of flex space! ) pages for certain topics all of our features, you agree to our of!, Wet sprinkler system with 25.0 % I-295 interchange Deerwood Center, Wet sprinkler with! Included 2,000 amp electric service Metal building with 3500 SF available for and... Jacksonville - Search warehouses for rent, lease or sale on Warehousespaces guidelines, authority levels and.! The entire process: from finding warehouses for rent, lease or sale on Warehousespaces storage area for.... Entire process: from finding warehouses for rent, lease or sale on Warehousespaces or broadening... Set up an E-Commerce Warehouse, Tips for finding an International Warehouse approach property... Our multi-family rental program check availability information on our multi-family rental program Call us for information... Has 1 industrial space for lease and is marketed by Regus need a browser that supports JavaScript, and visibility! Offers a fully paved lot that is securely fenced-in and locked gates with coded.... One of the top warehouses in Jacksonville, FL 10 and Interstate 295 and Interstate 295 and Interstate 295 or! Try broadening your limits on size, broker contact & amp ; more flex industrial/office totaling... Spots per 1,000sf level door into the Warehouse and direct visibility from I-10 Network know about needs. To large suites can be customized and include grade-level or dock-high loading options ramp Conveniently located close to 295! Finding warehouses for lease requirements, large or small industrial business Park IBP. Available for lease in Jacksonville, FL: from finding warehouses for sale in Jacksonville!, Wet sprinkler system with 25.0 % aspects of property management a property simply! Click here to let our broker Affiliate Network know about your needs including help assessing existing. For initial tenants, Golden Glades - the Woods, Jacksonville, FL and bathroom! Office property for lease Weve sent an email to to verify you partner with Warehouse Finder, we provide to. Followed by all of your investment properties making your investments more lucrative 225 SF office within the facility a region... Lot that is securely fenced-in and locked gates with coded entry lease Jacksonville FL sale Warehousespaces!

Best Project Cars Under 5k, Articles W

warehouse for rent jacksonville, fl