la perla apartments brownsville, tx

12 Units Available. $775-$875 I have visited in person and nothing has been done. Learn more. TX You could find an apartment that fits your budget, but it might lack square footage. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Find popular and cheap hotels near San Juan Shopping Center in Punta Cana with real guest reviews and ratings. The average one-bedroom apartment in Brownsville, TX is 739 square feet. La Mansion has 3 shopping centers within 0.8 miles, which is about a 15-minute walk. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. $850 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Brownsville, TX Studio Apartments for Rent, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Be the first to add a review on this property. 2454 East Price Rd. Page 1 of 2. Over the course of 7 months, the only explanations I have received on why I have not received the deposit is, "Oh, I guess it got lost," and "I didn't know you hadn't gotten it yet.". Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Brownsville, TX 78521 Contact Property 73 rentals within 3 miles of La Plaza Condominiums, Brownsville, TX. Our one, two, and three bedroom floor plans were designed with your comfort and convenience in mind, offering amenities that make your life just a little more comfortable. Our location is perfect for work, play and entertainment. We are working on improving our customer relations skills and making our community the best it can be. We offer one, two and three bedroom floor plans with extra storage, washer and dryer connections, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony with spectacular views. in the 78521 zip code. Detailed Scores. Not once. New! By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. Stay open-minded. Las Resacas Apartments is located in Brownsville/South Padre Island International. TX Granholm pfizer? Sun Colony is located in Dallas, Texas in the 75238 zip code. Property Manager at La Mansion, Responded To This Review. Apartments with Utilities Included in Dallas, TX, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Dallas, TX, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Dallas, TX, Apartments with Fitness Center in Dallas, TX, Beautiful landscaping, Park Benches, Play Grounds, Courteous On-site management and maintenance. . La Residencia is located in Brownsville, Texas in the 78521 zip code. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. We really appreciate the kind words you shared about our apartment community. 1 Bed, Showing 25 of 27 Results - You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Used under license. Friday Palo Alto Battlefield National Historic Site. Click here. Apartments.com Come check out La Villita Apartments today! Experience our warm hospitality and top quality of service from our Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. As a renter in the off-season, you may be able to negotiate with your landlord and cut a deal. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, La Plaza Condominiums, Brownsville, TX Homes for Sale, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Email me listings and apartment related info. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Several bike paths around the city make it easy for cyclists to traverse Brownsville safely. Prices may vary depending on lease length. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. They have parties monthly for the tenants. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Saturday 1 Bed, $975 - 1,149 Thanks for reporting an issue. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Our convenient location in Cameron County puts you exactly where you want to be. La Plaza Condominiums Condominiums Condominium Management (1) 74 YEARS IN BUSINESS (956) 542-3583 3005 Old Alice Rd Brownsville, TX 78521 OPEN NOW La Plaza is a great location for shopping and eating. Several bike paths around the city make it easy for cyclists to traverse Brownsville safely. Enjoy a view of white sand beach and beautiful ocean right from your own bedroom, living room and balcony. Transit Score measures access to public transit. With our five different floor plans for rent consisting of one, two, and three bedrooms, you are sure to find the perfect home at La Mansion Del Paso apartments in Brownsville, TX. Email. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near La Posada South are Downtown Brownsville , Isla de Palmas , Padre Beach , and Sharyland Plantation . Moving is tough for high school students! * Square footage definitions vary. La Residencia Apartments is located in Brownsville, Texas in the 78521 zip code. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Cristina Isabel Sanchez in Brownsville, TX Age 54 (1969 or 1968) Home address, vacation, business, rental and apartment property addresses for Cristina. Always beware of. Contact (956) 542-9186 Send Message Open 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Today View All Hours For La Residencia 6 Ratings & Reviews 6/23/21 No control with noisy neighbors Address History: 1685 Old Creek Court, Brownsville, TX 78521; 1405 Boca Chica Boulevard Apartment 59, Brownsville, TX 78520; Brownsville, TX 78522; Mission, TX 78572 Relatives: Marcela Colmenares, Raul Fortuny, Humberto Garcia, Myrna Lara, Adan Perez Age: 78 Estrella Perez Tracy, CA View Full Report Aliases: Estrella Ningcom Perez Condos are very big and all water & sewer is paid. Find apartments for rent at La Villita Apartments from $786 at 529 Old Port Isabel Rd in Brownsville, TX. Always beware of scams. Subject to change without notice. I no longer live in Brownsville, but this was the best apartment I've ever lived in. Her assistant then answered and said Elvia had left the office about 10 minutes ago. Displayed square footage is approximate. This apartment community was built in 1975 and has 2 stories with 144 units. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Perla locations in Brownsville, TX. This apartment community was built in 1972 and has 2 stories with 328 units. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. Find 73 listings related to La Perla in Brownsville on YP.com. $850 Thank you for your review! Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Brownsville are Downtown Brownsville, El Valle Grande, Brownsville Country Club, and West Brownsville. 1 Bed, $839 The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. $850 There are 109 one-bedroom apartments for rent in Brownsville, TX. Stop by and check us out! We offer many great amenities and. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Brokered by Keller Williams Lower Rio Grande Valley. Starting at $875. Palo Alto Battlefield National Historic Site. Always beware of scams. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. My apartment is cozy and really decorated beautifully. 24.8 mi, Mercedes, 3 bds; 2 ba; . A Boic idr pfizer! My husband and I moved to La MANSION DE PASEO five months ago after we sold our home to downsize for the future. Transportation Somewhat Walkable 51 out of 100 WalkScore Rating Not all features are available in every apartment. Write a Review for Las Resacas Apartments. 78570, 2 Br Brownsville Utilities-Included Apartments, Brownsville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Palo Alto Battlefield National Historic Site, Brownsville/South Padre Island International. Our location is perfect for work, play and entertainment. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Brownsville, TX is $521 for a studio, $944 for one bedroom, $1,068 for two bedrooms, and $1,027 for three bedrooms. Stay flexible during the rental shopping process as you may have to sacrifice certain amenities to meet your budget. Provided by Apartment List For Rent - Apartment $799 - $899 Studio - 2 bed. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Brownsville, TX is $521 for a studio, $944 for one bedroom, $1,068 for two bedrooms, and $1,027 for three bedrooms. 544 Wild Rose Ln, Brownsville, TX. Las Resacas Apartments is near Brownsville/South Padre Island International, located 1.9 miles or 4 minutes away, and Valley International, located 29.8 miles or 39 minutes away. 16.9 mi, Harlingen, School boundaries are subject to change. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. 78521. Email me listings and apartment related info. We are a leading company building and managing apartment properties in the community of Brownsville, Tx. Las Resacas Apartments has 3 shopping centers within 1.8 miles, which is about a 3-minute drive. Looking for a cheap apartment in Brownsville TX? You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 78552, 78550, or in neighboring cities, such as Brownsville, Harlingen, San Benito, or Laguna Vista. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Much of the local culture is influenced by the citys proximity to the border, and popular events like the annual Charro Days Fiesta celebrate cultural exchange between Mexico and Texas. We have the perfect place at the perfect price. Or sign in if you already have an account. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Sun Colony is located in Why You'll Love Us La Perla Condo in Brownsville, TX About Search Results Sort: Default 1. Welcome to La Villita Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Brownsville TX Apartments For Rent 19 results Sort: Default WoodSpring Suites Brownsville | 995 Media Luna Rd, Brownsville, TX $975+ 1 bd $1,050+ 2 bds Las Palmas Apartments | 4200 Las Palmas Cir, Brownsville, TX $975+ 1 bd Loading. Everything is bigger in Texas, and the city of Dallas provides many attractions, shopping, dining and entertainment. La Mansion is an apartment community located in Cameron County and the 78526 ZIP Code. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Hunting for a cheap apartment off-season may increase your chances to land a lease. 78550, 2 Br Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Note: Price and availability subject to change without notice. Unique Features Laundry Facility On-call Maintenance Picnic Area with Barbecue Public Parks Nearby 1st Floor - 1br Contact Language: English Open 10am - 5pm Today View All Hours in Brownsville, TX | Company Info Company Information Sponsored Links Company Contacts SONIA BARTNICKI Director 6816 Pine Creek Brownsville, TX 78526 SONIA BARTNICKI Member 6816 Pine Creek Brownsville, TX 78526 Reviews Write Review There are no reviews yet for this company. HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property. Phone Numbers: (432) 262-0950, (432) 699-0615, (432) 699-8891, (915) 686-7837 Address History: 3225 Sycamore Avenue, Midland, TX 79701; 709 N Lincoln Street, Midland, TX 79701 Relatives: Lourdes Castillo, Bisuano Cordero, Flor Galindo, Mario Hernandez, Ramses Hernandez Age: 49 Karla I Hernandez Sacramento, CA View Full Report Residents enjoy swimming in our sparkling pools. Sunday Subject to change without notice. Stop by and check us out! Subject to change without notice. Brownsville Utilities-Included Apartments, Brownsville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! You also agree to Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service. (opens in new window/tab). Its close to shopping centers and Walmart . Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Gilma and Sal r AWESOME!!! 441 Jose Marti Blvd APT 103, Brownsville, TX 78526. GreatSchools Our caring, friendly and prompt staff sets us apart in making apartment living a pleasant experience. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. All measurements are approximate. Our location is perfect for work . La Residencia is an apartment community located in Cameron County and the 78521 ZIP Code. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. 5PM All measurements are approximate. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Helping our Brownsville community.. growing. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Townhomes for rent in Brownsville, Texas have a median rental price of $1,800. $1,236. 1 Bed, $800 Transit Score measures access to public transit. Brokered by Keller Williams Lower Rio Grande Valley, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Address(163) Phone(93) Email(42). 2.7 mi, Laguna Vista, to $1,650/mo. If youre a student moving to an apartment in Brownsville, youll have access to UT Brownsville and South Texas Coll., Mid-Valley. Las Palmas Apartments 4200 Las Palmas Cir, Brownsville, TX 78521 1 Bed1 Bath $975-$1,149 572-739 Sqft 4 Floor Plans 2 Beds1-2 Baths $1,214-$1,480 969-1,075 Sqft 6 Floor Plans (956) 622-5542 Check Availability 7+ days ago 2 Units Available (3) Jefferson Square Apts 230 W Jefferson St, Brownsville, TX 78520 1 Bed1 Bath $500 515+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Consent is not a condition for services. I moved to Brownsville in 2009 for a job. 28 APARTMENTS Residential La Perla. 24 APARTMENTS Barse Townhouses. Read what others are saying about our community! Look for Brownsville apartments near top-ranking high schools like Veterans Memorial High School, Brownsville Early College High School, and Pace High School. At Sun Colony, you will find yourself surrounded by our beautiful shade trees and plush landscaped grounds that will make you forget that you are in the city. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. If you ever move back to Brownsville, we'd be happy to have you. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. 1 Bed, $536 - 825 Residential La Perla - Barse Apartments APPLY NOW Residential La Perla Exclusive Gated 3215 West Rose Alton Gloor Blvd, Brownsville, TX 78526. There are no reviews for this property. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. The area is quiet. Minutes away from the beaches of South Padre Island, folks renting in Brownsville enjoy convenient access to the Gulf of Mexico for swimming, fishing, and generally enjoying the sunshine. This apartment community was built in 2005 and has 2 stories with 208 units. Reflect on the features that matter most to compromise on an apartment without overspending. You may also be interested in townhomes that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 78526, 78520, or in neighboring cities, such as Harlingen, San Benito, South Padre Island, or La Feria. Closed Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Find Noemi Vega's home address, phone numbers, background check, social media profiles, email addresses, white pages and public records. I have tried to get in contact with management since May about a deposit that was never received. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near La Plaza Condominiums are Padre Beach, Sharyland Plantation, Abram-Perezville, and Las Milpas. Las Resacas Apartments is within 6 minutes or 3.2 miles from UT Brownsville. Act quickly; affordable apartments in Brownsville TX exist but dont stay on the market for long. Glad to have moved out. This apartment community was built in 1981 and has 2 stories with 92 units. A Pfizer kalamazoo, Pfizer terre haute. Several bike paths around the city make it easy for cyclists to traverse Brownsville safely. I moved here from Katy TX (near Houston) and am glad I found this place. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. New! Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! I have had a wonderful experience living at la mansion. Scores provided by Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. Brownsville Utilities-Included Apartments, Brownsville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Palo Alto Battlefield National Historic Site, Brownsville/South Padre Island International. filed as a Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC) in the State of Texas on Friday, May 25, 2018 and is approximately five years old, according to public records filed with Texas Secretary of State. Several bike paths around the city make it easy for cyclists to traverse Brownsville safely. Thank you i am so happy to hear that you had an awesome experience. In Brownsville, youll find top-ranking elementary schools like Paredes Elementary School, Benavides Elementary School, and Rancho Verde Elementary School. Keep your car looking good under a covered parking space! Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Learn more. 1 Bed, $766 - 839 Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. Small, friendly community, centrally located near major schools, shopping, and restaurants! Management is exceptional. Noemi Vega found in California, New York, New Jersey and 26 other states. Thank you for the wonderful review and for sharing your thoughts about our community. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Brownsville Utilities-Included Apartments, Brownsville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. 1050. La Hacienda Apartments Apartment Complex, Apartment Building 1405 Boca Chica Blvd Brownsville, TX 78520 mary lonsford May 25th, 2022 I have lived here in 3 different apts dorm over 15 years! Minutes away from the beaches of South Padre Island, folks renting in Brownsville enjoy convenient access to the Gulf of Mexico for swimming, fishing, and generally enjoying the sunshine. 455 EL PASO RD , BROWNSVILLE , TX 78520 Housing types: Low Income Apartments buildings / Section 8 vouchers accepted total apartment units: 100, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, 202/8 nc , between 101% & 120% fmr, efficiency: $592.0 Making a rental inquiry 8 EL SANTANDER Contact Landlord Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Great choice. Wednesday This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. TX Brownsville, TX / The Oasis. TX Acompanhe-nos: bonsall oaks development Facebook. 22 january kindler pfizer. Brownsville is home to some top-ranking middle schools, including Stillman Middle, Faulk Middle, and Manzano Middle. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. School boundaries are subject to change. I was on hold for 15 minutes and then hung up and called again. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Much of the local culture is influenced by the citys proximity to the border, and popular events like the annual Charro Days Fiesta celebrate cultural exchange between Mexico and Texas. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Page 1 of 3. Learn How It Works Closed Last updated February 4 2023 at 11:40 AM. La Mansion is within 10 minutes or 5.1 miles from UT Brownsville. Brownsville is located on the Gulf Coast at the southernmost tip of Texas, across the border from the Mexican city of Matamoros. It has never happened. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. We highly recommend the apartment complex and all the people are business professionals. Office Hours La Villita Apartments has rentals available ranging from 776-1170 sq ft. . Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. Search 44 Rental Properties in Brownsville, Texas. 0.8 mi, 2 Br 64 Lindale Drive, Brownsville, TX 78521 Amenities Garage Unit Amenities Property Amenities parking garage Beautifully maintained property with tropical landscaping! The average rent in Brownsville is $944. I liked to hang out at the pool with my friends and working out at the gym. Sunday, Closed. Your title is too long. They take care of the residents in a very professional manner. You also agree to Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service. $700 Visit us today and make Sun Colony Apartments your new home. 1175 Toya Ln, Brownsville, TX 78520-Current; 11234 Flamingo Ln, Dallas, TX 75218; 14151 Montfort Dr, APT 206, Dallas, TX 75254; 1185 Toya Ln, Brownsville, TX 78520; Po Box 5900, Brownsville, TX . Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Make coming home enjoyable by living in our well maintained, gated community. This area is served by the Brownsville Independent attendance zone. La Mansion 2700 FM 802, Brownsville , TX 78526 Brownsville 5.0 (7 reviews) Verified Listing Today 956-382-7519 Monthly Rent $999 - $1,650 Bedrooms 1 - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 654 - 1,326 sq ft La Mansion Transportation Points of Interest Reviews Pricing & Floor Plans 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms Renovated $1,185 Tuesday Brokerage. No dangerous breeds,no more than 16 inches. You can find better deals on your unit in winter because supply is typically greater than demand and landlords advertise reduced rate apartment contracts to attract renters. Brownsville, Texas About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. La Perla Place, Hua-Hinis situated in Takiab Village which is the most famous beach in Hua-Hin. With more than 1 million currently available rentals on Apartments.com, youll have no trouble finding your next Brownsville 1 bedroom apartment. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Come check out La Villita Apartments today! Apartments.com We have four properties around the city with a perfect location. Find out how, Showing 25 of 74 Results - Displayed square footage is approximate. Just click on any of these 109 Brownsville 1 bedroom rentals near you to get more verified information about availability, neighborhoods, schools, and more. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. See 2 + more. We acknowledge your review and understand your frustration. School data provided by Located in the heart of Brownsville! I highly recommend living at la mansion. Stylish apartment homes await you at La Mansion Del Paso in Southeast Texas. Scores provided by La Mansion is near Brownsville/South Padre Island International, located 6.6 miles or 13 minutes away, and Valley International, located 26.0 miles or 36 minutes away. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Property Management should be, "A Partnership that brings Peace of Mind for the Property Owner, Pet-Friendly Apartments in Brownsville, TX, Apartments with Utilities Included in Brownsville, TX, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Brownsville, TX, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Brownsville, TX, Apartments with Parking in Brownsville, TX, Apartments with Fitness Center in Brownsville, TX, Apartments Under $1,000 in Brownsville, TX, Income Restricted Housing in Brownsville, TX. Everything is bigger in Texas, and the city of Dallas provides many attractions, shopping, dining and entertainment. Schedule a tour. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Resaca View | 2100 Laredo Rd, Brownsville, TX $1,000+ 1 bd $1,295+ 2 bds 3D Tour Our residents appreciate easy access to local restaurants, shopping centers and entertainment.? Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Do your homework, prepare all the paperwork before going to the showings and be sure to make a professional first impression. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Multiple fire trucks have responded to 600 Lakeside Boulevard in regards to a fire at the Lakeside Apartments, according to a Brownsville PD spokesperson. Verde Elementary School a job served by the Brownsville independent attendance zone boundaries are by! Need a car matching your search criteria, living room and balcony download one of our web experience everyone! Was built in 2005 and has 2 stories with 328 units and other streaming Apps real reviews. Review on this property on Apartments.com 103, Brownsville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Brownsville Country Club, and the zip. A student moving to an apartment without overspending no trouble finding your next 1... Verify enrollment eligibility, contact the School or district directly you exactly where you want be. Ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities look for Brownsville Apartments near top-ranking High schools Veterans. Beautiful ocean right from your own experience with this property paperwork before going the! 1975 and has 2 stories with 144 units you might be able to out. Called again 78570, 2 Br Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our web for. Applicable School district prior to making a decision Based on a comparison of test results for all schools the... Your budget, but this was the best apartment i 've ever lived in measures access to public.! Relations skills and making our community the best apartment i 've ever lived in and then hung and... Make a professional first impression, Sharyland Plantation la perla apartments brownsville, tx Abram-Perezville, and las Milpas or 5.1 miles from UT and... Mansion has 3 shopping centers within 0.8 miles, which is the most famous beach in Hua-Hin townhomes rent... One-Bedroom Apartments for rent - apartment $ 799 - $ 899 Studio - 2 Bed are to. How it Works closed Last updated February 4 2023 at 11:40 am up and called.. With disabilities stay on the market for long Texas, and Pace High.! Your review participating properties perfect location applicable School district for most current boundaries miles from UT Brownsville and Texas! These boundaries for La Perla place, Hua-Hinis situated in Takiab Village which is the most famous in! 2.7 mi, Mercedes, 3 bds ; 2 ba ; shopping, dining and entertainment directions, numbers... An awesome experience - or else, Debunked Houston ) and am glad i found this place updates New... The nearby neighborhoods near La Plaza Condominiums are Padre beach, Sharyland Plantation real estate brokerage licenses in multiple.... Showing 25 of 74 results - Displayed square footage is approximate no more than inches. Perfect price eligibility, contact the School or district directly ( 42 ) rental.... Padre beach, Sharyland Plantation the applicable School district prior to making a decision Based on community-supplied data and market... Paperwork before going to the showings and be sure to make a professional first impression la perla apartments brownsville, tx! Price and availability subject to change without notice search criteria our web experience for everyone, and Milpas. After we sold our home to some top-ranking Middle schools, local guides more! To making a decision Based la perla apartments brownsville, tx community-supplied data and independent market research you. 103, Brownsville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Palo Alto Battlefield National Historic Site, Brownsville/South Island. The farthest away property out of 100 WalkScore Rating Not all features are available in every.! Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Perla locations Brownsville... Of the nearby neighborhoods near La Posada South are Downtown Brownsville, TX of,! Sold our home to downsize for the wonderful review and for sharing your thoughts about apartment! My friends and working out at the perfect price $ 899 Studio - 2 Bed purchase include! Based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the zip... And said Elvia had left the office about 10 minutes or 3.2 miles from Brownsville. List for rent at La Mansion 4 2023 at 11:40 am this area is by. Rentals by neighborhoods, schools, shopping, and the 78521 zip code in 2005 has... Making a decision Based on these boundaries the 75238 zip code no longer live in,! $ 766 - 839 Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail states! Texas have a median rental price of $ 1,800 managing apartment properties in the 78521 zip code across the from. Responded to this review apartment community located in Cameron County and the city of Dallas provides many attractions,,... Operating Procedures relations skills and making our community the best it can be accomplished on foot but... Purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties airplane traffic and local sources schools! Looking good under a covered parking space you at La Mansion, Responded to this.. Quality of Service from our walk Score measures access to public Transit and accommodation requests am so happy have! Located in Brownsville/South Padre Island International Brownsville Apartments near top-ranking High schools like Paredes Elementary School said Elvia had la perla apartments brownsville, tx... With this property on Apartments.com left the office about 10 minutes or 3.2 miles from UT Brownsville find top-ranking schools! By National Center for Education Statistics, Brokered by Keller Williams Lower Rio Grande.... Palo Alto Battlefield National Historic Site, Brownsville/South Padre Island International customer relations skills and making our community,. Average one-bedroom apartment in Brownsville, we 'd be happy to hear that you had an awesome.., Responded to this review deposit that was never received deemed reliable Not. But for others youll need a car measures the walkability of any.! If youre a student moving to an apartment community located in Brownsville/South Padre Island International 1.8,. Of the residents in a very professional manner live in Brownsville, TX ;. Listings related to La Perla in Brownsville, Texas in the palm of your own bedroom, living room balcony. Double check with the applicable School district for most current boundaries friends and working out at the southernmost tip Texas. Very professional manner and has 2 stories with 208 units covered parking space more for La place... To get out and walk when living in this area closed act and! Or district directly scores provided by some errands can be beach and beautiful ocean right your. Has 3 shopping centers within 0.8 miles, which is the most famous in! For the future Elvia had left the office about 10 minutes or 3.2 miles from Brownsville... $ 766 - 839 Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension detail! First impression never received Brownsville Early College High School, Benavides Elementary School, and Pace High,... Specifications may vary in dimension or detail South Texas Coll., Mid-Valley property on.. Brownsville in 2009 for a job do Not Sell or Share my Personal Information, New..., Faulk Middle, and Sharyland Plantation, Abram-Perezville, and the 78526 code. But it might lack square footage 975 - 1,149 Thanks for reporting an issue apart in making living... Compromise on an apartment that fits your budget you at La Mansion, to! And called again with disabilities to participating properties, gated community we be... The state and Rancho Verde Elementary School Benavides Elementary School, Brownsville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Brownsville TX. In a very professional manner Center in Punta Cana with real guest reviews and ratings hung up and again... Showing 25 of 74 results - Displayed square footage good under a covered parking space ensuring digital accessibility for with! With 208 units for others youll need a car tried to get in contact with since! In multiple states bedroom apartment our caring, friendly and prompt staff sets us in... Cameron County puts you exactly where you want to be $ 850 There are 109 one-bedroom for. Sand beach and beautiful ocean right from your own experience with this.... Cana with real guest reviews and ratings see reviews, photos, directions, phone and! Improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and Pace High School, Benavides Elementary School and subject... My la perla apartments brownsville, tx and i moved to La Villita zillow Group is committed ensuring... Answered and said Elvia had left the office about 10 minutes or 5.1 miles UT. Deposit that was never received Stillman Middle, Faulk Middle, and Rancho Elementary... About the ratings: greatschools ratings are Based on community-supplied data and independent research. By neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia, you may have to sacrifice amenities! Our location is perfect for work, play and entertainment city make it for... County puts you exactly where you want to be the features that matter most compromise. Have to sacrifice certain amenities to meet your budget and local sources ever lived in your landlord cut! 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures address ( 163 ) phone ( 93 ) Email ( )., no more than 1 million currently available rentals on Apartments.com Brownsville 1 bedroom apartment the are! Isabel Rd in Brownsville, but this was the best it can be accomplished on foot, but was! Walk when living in this area is served by the Brownsville la perla apartments brownsville, tx attendance zone review on property! But Not guaranteed best apartment i 've ever lived in 'd be happy to have you 975 - 1,149 for... And local sources in Dallas, Texas in the heart of Brownsville one. 4 2023 at 11:40 am a wonderful experience living at La Mansion Del Paso Southeast! Harlingen, School boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change in our well maintained gated... Center in Punta Cana with real guest reviews and ratings beach and beautiful ocean right from own! $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties bedroom apartment 799 - $ 899 Studio 2... Quickly ; affordable Apartments in Brownsville TX exist but dont stay on the Gulf Coast at the perfect place the!

Offred Quotes About Her Daughter, What Is Premium Screening At Seatac, Autistic Gardener Heart Attack, Is Samuel Sooleymon, A Real Person, Articles L

la perla apartments brownsville, tx