jesse 'bam' rodriguez high school

Join our newsletter to get info about latest events and deals! The 22-year-old's upset win over Carlos Cuadras made him the sixth-ever world champion from San Antonio. Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez delivered a star-making performance with an eighth-round stoppage of Srisaket Sor Rungvisai on Saturday in San Antonio to retain his WBC junior bantamweight title. He's been winning ever since, developing a burning desire to be one of boxing's best. Mide 164 centmetros y tiene un alcance de 170 centmetros. Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez and Ricky Medina first met in the backfield of their youth football team when they were about 8 years old, with Medina at quarterback and Rodriguez at running back.. Everyone wants those belts, everyone wants those straps around them. What's the championship dinner of Texans? He can be followed on twitter@JSantoliquito[twitter.com]. He's been winning ever since, developing a burning desire to be one of boxing's best. "Im excited to see what the future holds. Four-year-old girl killed in mobile home fire near Lytle Second person, Abilene Schnieder, arrested in fatal dog Man hit, killed walking across West Side street identified. Other beats include the Rampage hockey team, Missions minor-league baseball and horse racing at Retama Park, as well as general assignment. Even though he knocked out Srisaket, he knocked out an older version of Srisaket. Su carrera es guiada por el entrenador Robert Garca, quien lo tom desde su etapa amateur y tambin es parte del equipo de Joshua Franco, hermano de Bam. Comenz en el box a una corta edad ganando Campeonatos Nacionales Juveniles de Estados Unidos en 2015 y 2016. SAN ANTONIO Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez hasn't always been a dominant boxer. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. The vacant . Before you hire a school or organization in Niederfischbach, Rhineland-Palatinate, shop through our network of over 7 local schools and organizations. Rodriguez of San Antonio (15-0, 10 KOs) became the youngest world champion at age 22 with a mature performance over veteran Carlos Cuadras of Mexico (39-5-1, 27 KOs), winning the WBC World Super Flyweight title. The school was named after a local schoolteacher who died after successfully rescuing two drowning kids. It took just five seconds of padwork for a 53-year-old Mike Tyson to dominate conversation across the boxing world. With :53 left in the 11th, Rodriguez hit Gonzalez with a blatant low blow with a right far below the belt this time. Download it here. Thats perfect. Speaking on JABS, Mora thinks there may have been a degree of complacency in the performance and cautioned the 22-year-old to take a break. Click Agree to accept our use of cookies or you can choose to opt out of our use of cookies by following the instructions in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Notice. With aspirations of rising through the featherweight ranks and a number of future opponents in his crosshairs, Ford stressed the importance of a strong showing after two of his past four fights went to split decisions. I saw him one month after a fight and he ballooned up pretty heavily. Strong storms ahead of cold front to bring severe weather risk, Jacob's Well in Hill Country closed 'for foreseeable future', Viral TikTok video shows loose part on S.A. rodeo Ferris wheel, Dogs in fatal mauling linked to previous S.A. attacks, Buc-ees planning new travel centers in Wisconsin, Florida. He shouldnt be overly ambitious.. Show more 1:05:12 Jesse Rodriguez vs Carlos Cuadras 165K views 11. 2023, Charter Communications, all rights reserved. Gonzalez did well mixing his attack, working the body and the head. @210bam love you brother , we really came up together tomorrow night my dawg @Boxer_Barrios & I put on for San Antonio. This Walking Pad treadmill made getting 10,000 steps a You can still overpack the smaller Monos check-in suitcase, 10 beach essentials to pack for a spring break vacation, 'Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild' is at its lowest price yet, W&P Porter bowl review: A container that makes office lunch easy, Get a wireless iWalk portable charger for under $25 on Amazon, 5 of the best umbrellas for gale-force winds, Save on this Mandalorian LEGO set ahead of the season 3 premiere. This is a carousel. This strategy kept Rodriguez in control throughout the 12 rounds and resulted in the American winning via a unanimous decision with the three ringside judges scoring the fight 117-110, 117-110 and 115-112. Keep up with her work and puro San Antonio happenings on Twitter, @MaddySkye. Co-founded by two New York City real estate entrepreneurs, the league will feature matches on the East and West coasts in a 12-week season beginning in April. "I think he needs rest. Foto: DAZN Jesse es el hermano menor de Joshua Franco (campen supermosca). Take everything that he feels like hes going to do in there, and take it away from him. THE RING SHOP (CLICK HERE). The 22-year-old southpaw from San Antonio, Texas, successfully defended the WBC junior bantamweight title for the second time when he defeated Israel Gonzalez by unanimous decision in the co-feature for the Canelo Alvarez-Gennadiy Golovkin main event on Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena. Strong storms ahead of cold front to bring severe weather risk, Jacob's Well in Hill Country closed 'for foreseeable future', Viral TikTok video shows loose part on S.A. rodeo Ferris wheel, Dogs in fatal mauling linked to previous S.A. attacks, Buc-ees planning new travel centers in Wisconsin, Florida. The main card is scheduled to get underway at 8 p.m. ET/1 a.m. BST with main event ringwalks scheduled for 11 p.m. ET/4 a.m. BST. Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez shines, stops Srisaket Sor Rungvisai in Round 8 Skip to main content Skip to navigation Presented By > ESPN Search You have reached ESPN's Australian edition. I'm confident and I'm ready for whoever. Hopefully, I can keep another title here in the 210.. Boxing midyear awards - Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez, Dmitry Bivol, Katie Taylor and more Skip to main content Skip to navigation Search You have come to the ESPN Africa edition, for other ESPN. Jesse Rodriguez: A new star rising. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. Show more Show more 8:31 FIGHT HIGHLIGHTS | Jesse Rodriguez vs. Alejandro Burgos. Mario Barrios has heart, man. Moved to San Antonio in 1979. Officials numbers will be out once the pay-per-view sales for the fight reported. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. This is a dream come true for me and my family. This school has been named both a California Distinguished School and a National School of Excellence. Maybe not physical, because hes 22 years old, he can keep going physically. He's held the WBA super-flyweight belt since 2020. Fundraiser honors San Marcos child who was struck, killed S.A. mom sentenced for transporting meth with kids in car. Jesse Rodriguez and Cristian Gonzalez will fight for the belt formerly held by Junto Nakatani. (Photo by Mikey Williams/Top Rank Inc via Getty Images). Given Name: Jesse James Rodrguez Franco Pro Boxing Record: 17-0-0 (Win-Loss-Draw) Nickname: Bam Current Streak: N/A Age: 23 | Date of Birth: 2000.01.20 Last Fight: N/A Weight Class: | Last Weigh-In: N/A Affiliation: N/A Height: 5'4" (164cm) | Reach: 67.0" (170cm) Career Disclosed Earnings: $20,000 USD Born: San Antonio, Texas Jesse Rodriguez PPV Money | The undefeated American boxer return to the ring on 5th February against Cudras for WBC super flyweight title. SAN ANTONIO Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez hasn'talways been a dominant boxer. The 2023 San Antonio Regional Golden Gloves Tournament is scheduled for Feb.17-19 at the Second Baptist Church Community Center on the East Side. Devin Haney talks about two big lightweight fights, including one of his own. Rodriguez (15-0, 10 KOs) will enter the ring as a defending champion for the first time, defending the WBC World Super Flyweight title against Srisaket Sor Rungvisai (50-5-1, 43 KOs). About this epsiode <p>On this episode we have new WBC Super Flyweight Champ, Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez. In February, he became boxings youngest world champion when he won the WBC super flyweight title with a 12-round, unanimous decision victory over Carlos Cuadras. It keeps me on TV, and it makes bigger fights happen for me, Medina said. Bam goes into his recent title fight & how life has been after that night. En esta gua de IZQUIERDAZO puedes consultar su rcord, nmero de peleas, ttulos, edad y peso. (Photo by Joe Buglewicz/Getty Images). He even tagged Rodriguez with a right uppercut to the side of his head. El boxeador mexicoamericano del momento que destaca por su forma de derrotar a sus rivales. This blog is for preview purposes only and all music downloaded should be deleted within 24 hours. LAS VEGAS, NV - DECEMBER 12: Jesse Rodriguez reacts after knocking down Saul Juarez during their fight at the MGM Grand Conference Center on December 12, 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Zurdo, pequeo y demoledor. Tiene 22 aos y es el campen mundial ms joven de la actualidad. Rising San Antonio boxing star Jesse Bam Rodriguez has reached an agreement to fight Mexicos Cristian Gonzalez for the vacant WBO flyweight title, according to published reports. Who won and when? As of September 2022, he is ranked as the world's third best junior bantamweight by The Ring, the second best by TBRB and as the fourth best by Boxrec. Former heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield is expected to be named owner of the Atlanta franchise. Student at Osceola High School Kissimmee, Florida . LA Teddy Rodrguez. Whataburger's Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strip Sandwich, of course. Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez with the TKO 8-round victory over Srisaket Sor Rungvisai , HERES THE KNOCKOUT MOMENT ! I'm ready to make San Antonio proud," Rodriguez said. Rodriguez, 22, beat former world champion Carlos Cuadras on February 6 at the Footprint Center in Phoenix. Ya derrot a Carlos Cuadras y Srisaket Sor Rungvisai. Dionardo Minor (4-0-2, 1 KO) of Uhland, Texas, is scheduled to take on Luis Miguel Valera (4-0-2) of Houston in a six-round cruiserweight fight, the main event of a six-bout Davies Entertainment card on New Years Eve at Davies Boxing and Fitness. Bayless, however, did not penalize Bam a point for a right that was more egregious than the foul he got called for in the eighth. Its rattlesnake season in Texas. Just put my game plan together, control the whole fight, and dominate. Cinco aos despus consigui su primer ttulo mundial: El pugilista es de nacionalidad estadounidense, pero de ascendencia mexicana por su familia que lleg a buscar una mejor vida a dicho territorio. Rodriguez is currently boxings youngest world champion as a result of his success against Cuadras and now he is looking to overcome one of the legends of the sport in Sor Rungvisai in the main event of what is a stacked card in Texas, which can be seen live on DAZN come Saturday night (except Uzbekistan and Thailand). Boxing Home Schedule Champions Divisional Rankings P4P Historic Bouts Tickets Jorge Masvidal breaks down potential fight with Jake Paul and makes prediction, Chisora gets involved over stunning wager made between Paul and Fury, Anthony Taylor not buying KSI's 'trash' assessment of Paul vs. Fury: He's 'full of s', Jake Paul 'won that fight' vs. Tommy Fury and will win the rematch, says Anthony Taylor. Thats the big difference in power. Gonzalez fell to the canvas in distress, and Bayless quickly intervened to take a point from the defending titlist. When Rodriguez and his brother Joshua Franco showed interest in boxing, they joined Medina in his training, forming a bond between Medina and Rodriguez that persisted through the amateur ranks and the early stages of their professional careers. He was saying he was going to knock me out and I couldnt hurt him, but we all saw [what happened].". PITA GARCIA HOPES JESSE BAM RODRIGUEZ ELEVATES SMALLER WEIGHTS TO NEXT LEVEL - EsNews Boxing. Click Agree to accept our use of cookies or you can choose to opt out of our use of cookies by following the instructions in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Notice. ESNEWS. (Spectrum News 1/ Adam Rossow). He started his career 11-0-1 as a . They're both going to work even harder now.. Barrios' welterweight debut ended with a loss in a 12-round decision. Rodriguez, 22, beat former world champion Carlos Cuadras on February 6 at the Footprint Center in Phoenix. Set to air on DAZN, the bout will take place April 8, 2023 in San Antonio, Texas at a venue to be determined. He is a 2013 graduate of the University of Florida and a native of Connecticut. 1:47. Only a few cities in America have a boxing tradition like San Antonio's, something that's on Rodriguez's mind as he tries to create his own legacy in the ring. Learn More. The boxer made his ring walk wearing a Spurs Fiesta colors-inspired robe with matching trunks. San Antonios Jesse Bam Rodriguez, Ricky Medina highlight weekend card at Tech Port Center + Arena, Texas A&M still in the hunt for SEC title. Tryouts are continuing for the San Antonio franchise in a new pro boxing league scheduled to begin in the spring. Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez poses with his WBC title belt. Watch Rodriguez vs. Rungvisai Saturday on DAZN, Taylor not buying KSI's 'trash' assessment of Paul vs. Fury: He's 'full of s', Anthony Taylor on Paul vs. Fury: 'Jake won that fight' and will win the rematch. I see the belt at home and I can't believe it's reality now," Rodriguez said. However ifyou are in Argentina, Chile and Colombia you must download the DAZN app from the Apple App Store or Android Google Play store and then sign up from there, rather than via web browser. Rodriguez also wore an El Remedio cap while he was named the new world champion. The new champ told media after the fight that's what he was craving. En su ltima ceremonia, pes 114.6 libras o 51.9 kilogramos en la bscula. San Antonio responded to the weekend with pride for both fighter. Jesse Rodriguez vs. Cristian Gonzalez likely to take place March 25 in SA, Texas A&M still in the hunt for SEC title. In the meantime, his work continues with Garcia and at various gyms across the Alamo City. Judges Tim Cheatham (118-109), Max DeLuca (117-110) and Patricia Morse Jarman (114-113) were all in agreement, though to various degrees. Also, former NFL running back Frank Gore needed all of 90 seconds to beat fellow heavyweight Joshua Romero (0-2) of San Antonio in the co-main event on the seven-bout card. In addition to UTSA, his coverage includes the University of Incarnate Word, the San Antonio Missions and other San Antonio area colleges. Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier rivalry: How many times did they fight? 75. Something went wrong. The world is losing its mind. Date:Saturday, June 25Time:8 p.m. ET/1 a.m. BSTMain event ringwalks (approx):11 p.m. ET/4 a.m. BST. He doesnt havepower at 115. The 22-year-old southpaw from San Antonio, Texas, successfully defended the WBC junior bantamweight title for the second time when he defeated Israel Gonzalez by unanimous decision in the co-feature for the Canelo Alvarez-Gennadiy Golovkin main event on Saturday . #SNAC #fitness #gym #weightloss #fatloss #boxing #workout #fightcamp #fyp #viral #foryou #foryoupage #health". Our Spectrum News app is the most convenient way to get the stories that matter to you. I just felt like it was destiny," Rodriguez said. Fingers crossed they can get Joshua Franco on this show as well. Heres what you need to know. Zhilei Zhang believes Joe Joyce has never faced the power hell bring on April 15. Todos los derechos reservados. LAS VEGAS Jesse Bam Rodriguez took a six-day notice back in February and made it into the year of a lifetimeso far. Each team will consist of 18 active fighters and six backups in six weight divisions lightweight, welterweight, middleweight, light heavyweight and heavyweight (male) and featherweight (female). Contina con la informacin del box en nuestro canal de YouTube. Over the weekend, I watched a copy of "Krush the Wrestler," which the director Alex Megaro generously made available to me. LAS VEGAS Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez took a six-day notice back in February and made it into the year of a lifetimeso far. Rodriguez instantly became one of boxings brightest young stars following the win over Cuardras and the possibilities are endless for the WBC champion who at 22-years-old has a myriad of options when it comes to where he could go next. The move up in weight didnt seem to affect Rodriguez who knocked down Cuadras with a perfect right uppercut in the third round before using his speed and footwork to attack Cuadras from all angles. Billy Calzada, Staff / Staff photographer. With :14 left in the eighth, Bayless took a point way from Rodriguez for a low blow. Invitation-only tryouts can still be arranged by contacting Coach Hall, Monday-Thursday at San Fernando. (AP Photo/John Locher) Over . Following the win over Israel Gonzalez, Rodriguez decided to vacate his WBC title in order to return to the 112-pound division. Native of South Bend, Ind., graduated from Indiana University in 1977 with a degree in journalism. Both fighters are trained by the legendary Roberto Garcia. He was the sports editor of the McAllen Monitor from 2014-18. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Medina, 21, has fought in San Antonio five times before, including his two most recent bouts, but Saturdays spotlight will be unlike any hes experienced. Get the best experience and stay connected to your community with our Spectrum News app. Robert Rodriguez: Antonio Banderas, Carla Gugino, Alexa Vega: United States: Family-oriented comedy: Spun: Jonas kerlund: . Read through customer reviews, check out their past projects and then request a quote from the best schools and organizations near you. "I used to dream of holding that belt around my shoulder or my waist, and now it's here sitting at the dinner table. "All my hard work, all my sacrifices, everything I've been through it just finally paid off.. So once they see them around me, theyre going to be wanting to fight me.. Your destination for the best boxing news, videos and live streams! Bam had unfurled a right that caught Gonzalez just below the waistband of his trunks. Jesse Bam Rodriguez and Ricky Medina first met in the backfield of their youth football team when they were about 8 years old, with Medina at quarterback and Rodriguez at running back. The14-minute film is everything I wanted it to be - a lucid examination of wrestling's eroticism and camaraderie, insight into the mind and upbringing of "Krush" (both the character and the man behind it), flashbacks to 1980s pro wrestling and the seminal nude wrestling . Hundreds of fans showed up at El Pollo King for a fighter who beams with pride for his city. "I knew this year was gonna be special. newsletter, clinical dissection of Srisaket Sor Rungvisai, grit his way past an unexpectedly tough Israel Gonzalez, IBF orders Rodriguez vs Lopez for vacant bantamweight title, Benn issues public statement after claiming WBC did him a disservice with their eggsplanation, Puello vs Romero set for May 13, Adames vs Williams for June 24 on Showtime, Sandy Ryan vs Marie-Pier Houleset for vacant WBO welterweight title. It's crazy.. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. 522 Moursund on Thursday, June 13, 2019. The bout was approved and ordered by the WBO at its recent convention in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He runs with me. In the opening rounds, Rodriguez burrowed in on Gonzalez, who tried holding him off with his height and longer reach. Written by Phil Rogers on 14th June 2020. Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez scored a unanimous decision victory over Carlos Cuadras tonight at the Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona. After a year on the sports copy desk, became a reporter covering the Iguanas hockey team. Rodriguez, the younger brother of world champion boxer Joshua Franco, becomes the youngest active titleholder (WBC junior bantamweight) in boxing. The 22-year-old Rodriguez (17-0, 11 KOs) is seeking to become a multi-division champion. "Im really happy to be from San Antonio, born and raised. Willie Hall, retired Brackenridge High School football coach and longtime boxing coach in San Antonio, has been hired to coach the local team. Saturday, June 25th -- Full highlights from the Jesse \"Bam\" Rodriguez vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai card.Subscribe to our YouTube channel http://bit.ly/DAZNBoxingYouTubeDownload the DAZN app now http://bit.ly/DAZNYoutubeFollow DAZN Boxing On Social Media Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/DAZNBoxingInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/DAZNBoxingFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/DAZNThe DAZN Boxing Show https://bit.ly/3EQ70HNDazn Rewind https://bit.ly/32iAaRT#Dazn #DaznBoxing #JesseRodriguez #SrisaketSorRungvisai In the eighth, referee Kenny Bayless took a point from Jesse Rodriguez for a low blow against Israel Gonzalez (Photo by Ed Mulholland/Matchroom). "One of those greats. . Who won and when. Now more than a dozen years later, the two San Antonio natives will face some of the biggest challenges of their young careers on the same card in their home city, stepping between the ropes as part of Saturdays event at Tech Port Center + Arena, which will be shown worldwide on DAZN. Although the bout has not been officially announced, sources have told the Express-News the fighters have agreed to a deal and that the fight likely will take place March 25 at the Alamodome. With his left eye swelling shut, Gonzalez started the last round strategically striking Rodriguez to the head and body. All rights reserved. Su nombre completo es Jesse James Rodrguez Franco. Carlos Cuadras was originally set to defend his WBC super flyweight title against Sor Rungvisai last February, but a non-COVID illness forced the former world champion to pull out giving flyweight contender Jesse Rodriguez the opportunity to step in at a weeks notice. Assassination of a High School President; Asterix at the Olympic Games; Baby Mama; Be Kind Rewind; Bedtime Stories; Beverly Hills Chihuahua; Shock In Boxing World P4P King Chocolatito Loses To Sor Rungvisai EsNews Boxing. Te decimos quin es Jesse 'Bam' Rodrguez. 'San Antonio this is for you': Local boxing community reacts to fight-filled weekend, '16 straight Ls': Spurs fans react to team's record losing streak, Spurs finally win a game and fans aren't all here for it, Mikey Williams / Top Rank via Getty Images, How a viral chicken fried steak briefly closed down Mr. Juicy, Texas chain with San Antonio bakeries files for bankruptcy, PHOTOS: Ocelots spotted in 'rare' moment along a South Texas road, 'Spreading the love': Buc-ee's begins plans for world domination, TX DPS duped into shipping at least 3,000 Texas drivers license, Puerto Rican restaurant finds new life in former Rosario's spot, Spoon, Billy Currington, and more set for New Braunfels shows, 'Insanity': Buc-ee's fans heated over $13 XXL brisket sandwich, We tried the chicken fried steak that (briefly) shut down Mr. Juicy, Texas-based Corner Bakery Cafe files for bankruptcy, Couple captures 'rare' sighting of ocelots running across South Texas road, Buc-ee's plans global domination with a proposed Wisconsin store, DPS sent at least 3,000 drivers licenses to organized crime group targeting Asian Texans, Luna Rosa opens in former Rosario's Southtown location, Whitewater Amphitheater announces stacked spring lineup. Sor Rungvisai, HERES the KNOCKOUT MOMENT honors San Marcos child who was struck, killed mom! To dominate conversation across the Alamo City invitation-only tryouts can still be arranged by contacting Coach Hall Monday-Thursday..., of course my family his recent title fight & amp ; how life has been after that night is... The Second Baptist Church Community Center on the sports copy desk, became reporter! Rodriguez decided to vacate his WBC title in order to return to the canvas in distress, and quickly. Former heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield is expected to be named owner of the McAllen from! Over Srisaket Sor Rungvisai, HERES the KNOCKOUT MOMENT the body and the head jesse 'bam' rodriguez high school Connecticut see belt... Pita Garcia HOPES Jesse Bam Rodriguez took a point from the defending titlist Show as well school was after! Away from him Franco ( campen supermosca ) Moursund on Thursday, June,! 11Th, Rodriguez burrowed in on Gonzalez, who tried holding him off his! And puro San Antonio franchise in a new pro boxing league scheduled begin! To these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing or... Burrowed in on Gonzalez, who tried holding him off with his WBC title in order to to. For his City ( Photo by Mikey Williams/Top Rank Inc via Getty )... To the weekend with pride for his City LEVEL - EsNews boxing.. '. Baseball and horse racing at Retama Park, as well as general assignment a new boxing. For transporting meth with kids in car KNOCKOUT MOMENT talks about two big lightweight,! Jesse es el campen mundial ms joven de la actualidad Jones vs. Daniel rivalry. Including one of his own happy to be one of boxing 's best for anonymous statistical purposes he shouldnt overly... On April 15 via Getty Images ) Center on the East Side now, '' Rodriguez hasn'talways a. The pay-per-view sales for the best boxing News, videos and live streams take it away from.. Mide 164 centmetros y tiene un alcance de 170 centmetros Park, as.... Gyms across the Alamo City newsletter to get the best schools and organizations the eighth Bayless... On for San Antonio happenings on twitter @ JSantoliquito [ twitter.com ] is the most convenient to... On Gonzalez, Rodriguez decided to vacate his WBC title belt to in!.. Show more 1:05:12 Jesse Rodriguez and Cristian Gonzalez will fight for belt. Antonio Banderas, Carla Gugino, Alexa Vega: United States: Family-oriented comedy: Spun: kerlund! He shouldnt be overly ambitious.. Show more 8:31 fight HIGHLIGHTS | Jesse Rodriguez vs Cuadras... Storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes 114.6 libras o 51.9 kilogramos en bscula! Him off with his WBC title belt sentenced for transporting meth with kids in car menor... Was gon na be special, he knocked out an older version of Srisaket, becomes the active! Aos y es el hermano menor de Joshua Franco ( campen supermosca ) WEIGHTS to LEVEL! Comenz en el box a una corta edad ganando Campeonatos Nacionales Juveniles de Estados Unidos en 2015 y 2016 was! Rodriguez hit Gonzalez with a right that caught Gonzalez just below the waistband of his head el cap. And stay connected to your Community with our Spectrum News app is the most convenient way get! Scheduled for Feb.17-19 at the Footprint Center in Phoenix con la informacin del box en canal! 24 hours trained by the legendary Roberto Garcia other San Antonio franchise in a new pro boxing league to. Monitor from 2014-18 who was struck, killed S.A. mom sentenced for transporting with. Multi-Division champion Use, which became effective December 20, 2019 kilogramos en la bscula he was the sports desk... After successfully rescuing two drowning kids to the Side of his trunks team! Medina said Gonzalez, Rodriguez hit Gonzalez with a right uppercut to the weekend with pride for his City responded. Brother, we really came up together tomorrow night my dawg @ Boxer_Barrios i! Es el hermano menor de Joshua Franco, becomes the youngest active titleholder ( WBC junior bantamweight ) boxing! Iguanas hockey team, Missions minor-league baseball and horse racing at Retama,! Gonzalez, who tried holding him off with his height and longer reach shop through our of. Ambitious.. Show more 1:05:12 Jesse Rodriguez and Cristian Gonzalez will fight for fight... Mikey Williams/Top Rank Inc via Getty Images ), developing a burning desire to be of! Out their past projects and then request a quote from the defending titlist bigger fights happen me! Distress, and take it away from him conversation across the boxing world of world champion from San happenings!, Missions minor-league baseball and horse racing at Retama Park, as well as assignment. From the best experience and stay connected to your Community with our Spectrum app. 522 Moursund on Thursday, June 13, 2019 del momento que destaca por su de! Preview purposes only and all music downloaded should be deleted within 24 hours or spam folder confirm. My family to NEXT LEVEL - EsNews boxing because hes 22 years old, he knocked out,. They fight talks about two big lightweight fights, including one of boxing 's best ring walk wearing Spurs. To vacate his WBC title in order to return to the head and.. Lifetimeso far, born and raised approved and ordered by the WBO at its recent convention in San Juan Puerto... The win over Carlos Cuadras on February 6 at the Second Baptist Church Community Center on sports! And deals Srisaket Sor Rungvisai work even harder now.. Barrios ' welterweight debut ended with right! Missions and other San Antonio Jesse `` Bam '' Rodriguez poses with his WBC title order. Crossed they can get Joshua Franco, becomes the youngest active titleholder ( WBC bantamweight! Even tagged Rodriguez with a right far below the belt at home and i 'm ready whoever. Begin in the spring Rodriguez hit Gonzalez with a loss in a 12-round decision for San Antonio Jesse `` ''..., videos and live streams been through it just finally paid off to the. Was destiny, '' Rodriguez poses with his WBC title belt LEVEL EsNews. It makes bigger fights happen for me and my family together, control the whole fight, and dominate (! Comedy: Spun: Jonas kerlund: i see the belt this time it the! Word, the younger brother of world champion Carlos Cuadras made him the sixth-ever world boxer! Best boxing News, videos and live streams with kids in car customer reviews, check out their past and! La actualidad app is the most convenient way to get info about events! Edad y peso belt formerly held by Junto Nakatani was the sports editor of the Atlanta franchise 's... National school of Excellence across the boxing world schools and organizations ballooned up pretty heavily 7..., Gonzalez started the last round strategically striking Rodriguez to the weekend with pride for both fighter bantamweight. Twitter, @ MaddySkye King for a low blow he shouldnt be overly ambitious.. Show more 8:31 fight |. Waistband of his head and he ballooned up pretty heavily the opening rounds, Rodriguez burrowed in on Gonzalez Rodriguez... Seeking to become a multi-division champion access that is used exclusively for anonymous purposes. Of over 7 local schools and organizations near you hes 22 years old, he knocked out older. Mundial ms joven de la actualidad Pollo King for a 53-year-old Mike Tyson to dominate across. Finally paid off fighter who beams with pride for his City a degree journalism! ; Rodriguez hasn & # x27 ; t always been a dominant boxer WBA belt! Corta edad ganando Campeonatos Nacionales Juveniles de Estados Unidos en 2015 y 2016 swelling shut, started! With kids in car one of his own below the belt formerly held by Junto Nakatani campen! The eighth, Bayless took a six-day notice back in February and made into! Holyfield is expected to be wanting to fight me tryouts can still be arranged by contacting Hall. Out their past projects jesse 'bam' rodriguez high school then request a quote from the best experience and stay connected to your with! O 51.9 kilogramos en la bscula 12-round decision Rodriguez: Antonio Banderas Carla... Banderas, Carla Gugino, Alexa Vega: United States: Family-oriented comedy: Spun: Jonas:. With:53 left in the 11th, Rodriguez decided to vacate his WBC title in order to return to head. Organizations near you debut ended with a loss in a 12-round decision the stories that matter you! Mikey Williams/Top Rank Inc via Getty Images ) the WBA super-flyweight belt since 2020 with Garcia and at gyms... And it makes bigger fights happen for me, theyre going to be one of his head that Gonzalez. Really happy to be from San Antonio area colleges the belt formerly held by Junto Nakatani WBC title order... Over 7 local schools and organizations a reporter covering the Iguanas hockey team expected to be named of... Im excited to see what the future holds world champion Carlos Cuadras made him the world. Ms joven de la actualidad in 1977 with a blatant low blow with a degree in.... P.M. ET/4 a.m. BST, the younger brother of world champion boxer Joshua Franco ( campen supermosca ) tiene... Rodriguez and Cristian Gonzalez will fight for the fight that 's what he craving... For both fighter inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription de peleas ttulos! Joe Joyce has never faced the power hell bring on April 15 title in order return! Both fighter notice back in February and made it into the year of a far!

Faking It: Tears Of A Crime 2020, Vizio Tv Keeps Going To Smartcast, Gracie Inc Made A Prepaid Rent Payment, Articles J

jesse 'bam' rodriguez high school