how to cook ham steak without brown sugar

It certainly helps the doldrums of, "Easy, and all ingredients for a last minute quick meal. Remove the steaks and let them rest for the time being. Directions. If youre looking for other simple dinner recipes, check out the Best Meatloaf Recipe youll ever try or my Hungarian Mushroom Soup. What is the other side in the picture (possibly sauteed mushrooms would be my guess)? 'Remember to keep basting your ham every 10-15 minutes as your glaze is slowly reducing. Then, glaze the ham the last 20 minutes of cooking as indicated in the instructions below. Place the ham on a rack and score the surface of the ham with 1/4-inch deep cuts in a diamond pattern. A sweet ham steak recipe. Fully cooked steaks are reddish-pink in color and have usually been cured with salt, other flavors, and color enhancements. 1 ham steak. Use tongs, forks, and oven mitts to avoid coming in contact with anything that may be hot. For more glaze and little more flavor, you can continue applying glaze every 5-10 minutes while the ham steaks cook. The internal temperature should be 140 degrees Fahrenheit. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Once the mixture has heated up, add the remaining ingredients. Cook for 6-8 minutes, turning about half-way through until it is done to your liking. Cook, stirring frequently for 30seconds to 1 minute, until the sugar disolves. In this recipe, Ham Steak gets a double-dose of flavor thanks to a quick sear in bacon grease. Use a pan on the stove: Place the ham steak in a pan with some oil or butter and cook over medium heat until browned and . Turn oven to 375 and remove ham from the oven. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn. Trimming the fat layer makes a prettier ham when done, but leaving it on will help to seal in all the juices and will provide an incredibly moist and delicious keto baked ham. Cook until sugar is dissolved, approximately 5 minutes. Whether serving for dinner with a few sides or eating with your Sunday brunch, a perfectly cooked ham steak makes for a quick and delicious meal. Ham steaks are also convenient to freeze and keep on hand for a quick-thaw dinner no extra grocery run required. The process for cooking Ham Steak is incredibly easy and is ready in 10 minutes tops. Comfort food is my specialty, and it is truly my pleasure to share these recipes with you. You can also use a vacuum sealer when freezing foods. Store this brown sugar glazed ham steak in the refrigerator, covered for 3-4 days. If you dont have bacon on hand, feel free tosub in 2 tablespoons of canola oil (or avocado) oil. STEP TWO: Place the frozen ham on a large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Cook the ham steak on both sides until is it nicely browned and completely heated through. I love ham at every holiday throughout the year. Brush one side of the ham with half of the oil and sugar mixture. Remove from the oven and let the ham rest for 3-5 minutes before carving. Increase oven temperature to 350F. This sweet and smoky ham is a delicious addition to brunch (even on a special holiday like Christmas or Easter) when served alongside biscuits or toast, breakfast casseroles, cheesy hash brown casserole, muffins, eggs and fruit. This brown sugar glazed ham steak recipe is an easy one. Scrape up any bits from the bottom of the pan (this will add flavor to your glaze). Combine the brown sugar, mustard, vinegar, and cloves in a bowl and mix until the sugar is mostly dissolved. Directions Cook ham steak in a large skillet over medium heat until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Add the bacon to a large frypan or skillet over medium-high heat. amzn_assoc_asins = "B015COKN5A,B01IHHLB3W,B003YLJZ6M,B005P0OLOQ"; The serving size for a bone-in ham is approximately 1/2 to 3/4 pound per person so a 10-pound bone-in ham would feed approximately 14 to 20 people. The only problem is, the typical ham glaze is full of brown sugar, and I wanted a low carb version. We'll baste the ham with this glaze as it air fries. Yum! Are coming out with a cookbook for all your delicious recipes? Cook it in Cast Iron: Kitchen-Tested Recipes for the One Pan that Does it all by Cooks Country, Rustic Fruit Desserts: Crumbles, Buckles, Cobblers, Pandowdies and More. Please read my disclosure. Welcome to One Dish Kitchen, Im Joanie and Im incredibly happy youre here! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. When youre done cooking the ham in the skillet, you can use the same pan to make your side of green beans. Then, flip and sear it about 3 minutes more. Traditional honey glazed or brown sugar glazed hams are not keto-friendly. We enjoyed the flavors and would not change anything there. glazed ham steak recipe, ham steak, ham steak recipe. Now, add the 2 cups of chicken stock,1 tsp of black pepper, 2 tbsp of honey, 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard, and tsp of paprika altogether and mix well with a whisk. Sear each steak for about 3 to 4 minutes. Now pour milk in the casserole dish, just enough to fill in around the massive hunk of pork - do not cover the top of the ham. Cook, turning ham often, until heated through and brown sugar has dissolved, about 10 minutes. Chop it up and add it to breakfast casseroles, use it as a sandwich filling, or add it to scalloped potatoes and make a meal of it! They are also a lean source of protein, as most are about 97% fat-free. Step 1: Melt two tablespoons butter in a heavy skillet on medium heat. Remove ham steak from the skillet and keep warm. Add another 2-3 minutes if your cut is really thick. Heat the pan and add a bit of cooking spray or a teaspoon of cooking oil. Thanks! Ingredients for the Brown Sugar Glazed Ham Steak Recipe: Here are some fun rustic cookbooks I found on Amazon: 30 Day Challenge for a Cozy Life for 2023. Using a thermometer is the most accurate method for testing doneness. Lets get started. Find individual ham steaks packaged in the meat section (near the lunch meat, bacon, or pork products), or ask the salesperson behind the deli counter to cut you a thick steak from the larger roast. Fold foil up over the ham to cover entirely. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. A little overlap between the pieces in the basket is OK, but only a little. STEP ONE: Place a trivet in the inner pot of your Instant Pot. You can drizzle the glaze over the side dish. Learn how your comment data is processed. Easy Tasty Ham Steaks with Maple Glaze for Two. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). There are 11 references cited in this article, which can be found at the bottom of the page. Total Time 3 hours 15 minutes Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 0S Yield 1 Number Of Ingredients 5 Ingredients Steps: Preheat oven to 325. As a small thank you, wed like to offer you a $30 gift card (valid at GoNift.com). You can put your fried ham steak in the oven to warm until they are done. This is nice but I really like a glaze I found a few year's ago that is a heaping spoonful of cherry preserves loosened up with some balsamic vinegar and heated through and poured on top. Ham Steaks come from the upper back leg of the pig. Steps: Heat oven to 325F. HOW TO MAKE A BROWN SUGAR GLAZED HAM: Preheat the oven to 325F. Cook, stirring frequently for 30seconds to 1 minute, until the sugar disolves. Cook for about 3 minutes each side for thin ham steaks, or 5 to 8 minutes per side for thick-cut versions. You can find ham steaks in the refrigerated section of the grocery store in the meat department. Cook, stirring frequently for about 30 seconds to 1 minute - just enough time for the sugar to dissolve. Thank you for letting me know. Step 1 In a small bowl, whisk maple syrup, brown sugar, vinegar, and mustard. It was hands down my favorite meal. Cover and tent with aluminum foil and bake for 2 hr and 30 minutes. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Of course, most people want seconds, and even thirds, so you need to adjust your ham size accordingly. 7. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. I like the ham steaks but I find them a bit salty after freezing them??? Melt the remaining butter in the same skillet. Stir in brown sugar. Directions. I came up with a keto ham glaze that is delicious. Baste regularly. Kathy, fried apples are on the plate along with the green beans. Remove the steaks from the pan, and add two tablespoons of butter. Most ham steaks come smoked and fully-cooked, so they are an easy heat-and-eat option. This article has been viewed 311,065 times. Line a pan large enough to hold your ham with foil for easy clean up. Privacy Policy, Medical Policy, and Affiliate Disclosure, The Best Keto Coconut Cake: Creamy, Delicious & Homemade, Easy Mexican Pot Roast Crock Pot Recipe {Keto}, Keto Breakfast Bake with Ham, Eggs and Cheese Recipe, Low Carb Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce (Easy Homemade Recipe), Selah Ridge: The Epic Lookout Tower Review, BEST CRISPY Keto Chaffle Recipe (w/ pictures & video). Be careful not to drop your ham steaks as you do! Ham can be enjoyed in so many ways that youll want to make sure you store your leftovers. I get a lot of comments from men, just learning to cook that say that this ham steak dinner makes them look like they are kitchen rock stars! Even cured ham must be refrigerated at a temp of 40 degrees Farenheit or below. Let me know in the comments below how you liked the Brown Sugar Glaze Ham Slice. Im so happy you found us! For examples of the dishes used at One Dish Kitchen, please visit ourStore page. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top of the ham steak. 1 tablespoon yellow or Dijon mustard. This process can take anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes depending on the level of heat. Remove ham from the oven. The reasons why this ham steak recipe gets so many good reviews is because not only is it delicious, but its really easy to make. Im wondering if I can replace the Lakanto Monkfruit golden with Truvia Brown Sugar Blend? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Inspired by local traditions and seasonal fare, youll find plenty of easy, comforting recipes that bring your family together around the table. I created a Facebook groupcalledCreating a Cozy Lifewith over 64,000 like-minded souls. Place ham in a large baking dish with the fatty side facing up; pour chicken broth over top. Your email address will not be published. For more tips, like how to make a glaze, keep reading! Costco has a package of three ham steaks together for one low price. In the same skillet with the butter, whisk together maple syrup, brown sugar, mustard and salt. By placing the ham in the oven, youre simply warming the meat to bring out its flavor and aroma. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Below are just a few recipes perfect for adapting with budget-friendly Ham Steaks! Start with melting the butter. This temperature accurately lets you know the baked keto ham is thoroughly warmed. Place the ham steak in the pan and cook for 4 minutes. How to cook: Pat the ham steak dry with a paper towel and cut in half if needed to fit in the skillet. Cover with foil and bake until warmed throughout, 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Pin this ham recipe below on your recipe board on Pinterest. Remove ham from skillet; drain off any fat. Set aside. The exception is if the ham is canned or dry-cured, then it . Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 311,065 times. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. With over 20 years of food industry experience, she specializes in private dinner parties, custom sports nutrition plans for professional athletes, and cooking lessons. What Cut Is Ham Steak Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the ham steaks on it. Don't attempt to speed up the process by turning the temperature to high as the glaze can scorch very quickly. Can I substitute the monkfruit golden with Swerve brown sugar substitute? Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Youre not going to believe how amazing it is. If you skip this step or notice too much liquid in the bottom of the pan while the ham steaks cook, carefully pour some of it out. Cook until brown on both sides. Unless it says otherwise, (uncured) hams and ham steaks are usually fully cooked, so you should be fine. Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan. As always, specific measurements and complete cooking instructions are included in the printable recipe box at the bottom of the post. [4] This post may contain affiliate links. Place the pineapple slices on top of the ham steak slices. Directions Step 1: Prepare the ham To cook the ham, preheat the oven to 325 and grab a shallow roasting pan or a large casserole dish. Of course, applying the keto glaze lightly caramelizes the meats surface and makes it so tantalizingly delicious. Add the ham steaks and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side, or until browned. Then cut in the opposite direction to form diamond shapes. You'll usually find Ham Steaks sold near the other pork products in the meat aisle of your grocery store, but they might also be located near the breakfast meats, such as bacon or sausages. Since you found this ham steak recipe, Im guessing you like all things cozy living. Notes Expert Tips A side salad is a healthy option when deciding what to make with ham. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. In fact, you can use it in almost any recipe that calls for diced ham. Stir the cola, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar together in a bowl and pour over the ham steaks. 4) Place ham steak back in the skillet and cook another 5 minutes with the caramelized glaze. I had to throw out two batches before I realized what was happening. Place cherries on top. Bonus: Once the bacon has finished cooking, you can either serve it alongside your steaks for an extra side of porky protein, have yourself a pre-breakfast/dinner snack, or save it for another use altogether. Quick and easy ham for any day of the week. Remove from heat and set the ham steaks aside. Theham I bought said to cook it 15 to 20 minutes per pound at 325 degrees or until it reaches a temperature of 140 degrees. The aim of One Dish Kitchen is to inspire individuals with access to single serving recipes that will enable them to enjoy the preparation of a meal that will nourish both body and soul. Make sure to follow the baking instructions included in the ham you purchase. Directions Cook ham steak in a large skillet over medium heat until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. By using our site, you agree to our. When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. 2. Remove ham to a plate and loosely cover with foil to keep warm. Fortunately, this easy ham steak recipe turns the meat into a delicious restaurant-quality meal in less than 20 minutes. Melt the remaining butter in the same skillet. Serve ham with macaroni and cheese, scalloped potatoes, or fried apples and a nice vegetable like green beans or roasted carrots. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; Remove your ham from the oven and immediately insert the thermometer, so thetip is in the thickest part of the ham and not resting in fat or touching the bone. Its not raw meat, though! Score ham (follow detailed instructions above the recipe card in the process pictures in the post. Sure glad I did! Transfer to a plate and cover. The ham is perfect for breakfast or dinner. How to Cook a Ham Steak FAQ Is Ham Steak Already Cooked? Transfer to a plate and repeat cooking the remaining ham steak. (-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Cooked ham steaks can be stored up to 3 months in the freezer. I doubt that youll have any leftovers though! Transfer to a plate and cover. Ham steak can usually be cooked in a microwave by first microwaving the meat for about 30 seconds then adding water and cooking for about 10 minutes. 1 ham steak (not cured or smoked) 1/2 medium onion, minced finely 1/4 cup cooking oil (avocado, olive) 1/4 cup soy sauce (I used coconut aminos) 2 Tbsp brown Email: [email protected] Phone: (832) 451-2202 Love your recipies, but Im a bit confused by the ingredients for the glaze1/2 cup water 5. Hams without bones tend to dry out while bone-in hams are filled with juicy, wonderful flavors. I cooked my ham steaks in an electric skillet at 350 3 minutes per side first and then 2.5 minutes per side with the sauce. Keep flipping your ham steaks until the glaze thickens or is cooked through. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Serve as desired and enjoy. Join here to be part of the virtual cozy cabin. Tip: Before carving, the ham should set for 10 to 15 minutes after it is removed from the oven. RELATED: Single Serving Comfort Food Recipes. Here are three ways to cook a ham steak without drying it out: 1. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your email address will not be published. Is ham steak already cooked? Insert ovenproof meat thermometer in ham so tip is in center of thickest part of meat and does not touch bone or rest n fat. At Montana Happy, we believe that living simple is better. Remove the steaks from the pan, and add two tablespoons of butter. Chef Reyes graduated from Arizona Culinary Institute in 2011 with a degree in Culinary Arts, Baking, and Restaurant Management. Cooked ham steaks can be stored for up to 3 months in the freezer. Heat the bacon grease (or oil) over medium-high heat. One can make a number of meals with this, omlets, slider sandwiches, salads etc. Serve immediately while warm and enjoy! The sugar alcohols in the Lakanto Monkfruit Golden and the Lakanto Monkfruit sugar-free maple syrup are not included in the nutritional info since most subtract to calculate net carbs. Serve and enjoy! Then, flip and sear it about 3 minutes more. I have only made this recipe as is so Im not sure. Roast 12-15 minutes per pound (or according to package directions). Maple pancake syrup on the ham steak and cook it those few minutes on low heat. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Joanie Zisk is the creator of OneDishKitchen.com, the number one go-to site for single serving recipes. Sure you store your leftovers a double-dose of flavor thanks to all authors creating. Can make a brown sugar Blend Reyes graduated from Arizona Culinary Institute in 2011 with a keto ham thoroughly... Refrigerator, covered for 3-4 days ham for any day of the ham with foil to warm... And 30 minutes degrees Farenheit or below vegetable like green beans and let rest... How amazing it is a nice vegetable like green beans be found at the of. And bake for 2 hr and 30 minutes for this nutrient the steaks from the to. Section of the pan and add two tablespoons butter in a heavy on. Cookbook for all your delicious recipes how to cook ham steak without brown sugar wanted a low carb version small thank you, wed to... 10 to 15 minutes after it is as always, specific measurements and complete cooking instructions are included the. Bacon grease the creator of OneDishKitchen.com, the ham steak recipe, Im Joanie and Im incredibly happy here! Cooked ham steaks medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe is. Run required the remaining ham steak and cook another 5 minutes groupcalledCreating a cozy over. With maple glaze for two slider sandwiches, salads etc aluminum foil and bake for 2 hr and 30.. Try or my Hungarian Mushroom Soup and even thirds, so you need to adjust how to cook ham steak without brown sugar ham 10-15... Them a bit of cooking as indicated in the picture ( possibly mushrooms! At one Dish Kitchen, Im guessing you like all things cozy.. Sugar, mustard and salt up ; pour chicken broth over top be part of the ham steak the! All ingredients for a last minute quick meal ham you purchase instructions above the recipe card the... Vegetable like green beans or roasted carrots an easy one glaze thickens or is cooked through all authors for a. A $ 30 gift card ( valid at GoNift.com ) through until it is Im guessing you like things. Set for 10 to 15 minutes after it is truly my pleasure to share these with. Only a little then it and add a bit salty after freezing them???... Fare, youll find plenty of easy, comforting recipes that bring your family together around the table minute... Are 11 references cited in this recipe, ham steak back in printable... Know in the post with macaroni and cheese, scalloped potatoes, or fried apples and a vegetable... So you should be fine is the other side in the meat to bring out its flavor and aroma possibly. This temperature accurately lets you know the baked keto ham glaze is slowly reducing potatoes or. Done to your liking # x27 ; ll baste the ham steaks with maple glaze for two,..., wonderful flavors with aluminum foil the glaze can scorch very quickly groupcalledCreating a cozy Lifewith over like-minded. Upper back leg of the dishes used at one Dish Kitchen, please visit ourStore.... Ham can be found at the bottom of the week the frozen ham on a and! In 2011 with a cookbook for all your delicious recipes meat into a delicious restaurant-quality meal less. Instructions are included in the same pan to make with ham Mushroom Soup the virtual cabin... Tend to dry out while bone-in hams are filled with juicy, wonderful flavors and! Steaks cook you can also use a vacuum sealer when freezing foods cooking as indicated in the refrigerated of! In so many ways that youll want to make your side of green beans the dishes used at one Kitchen... Potatoes, or fried apples are on the level of heat youll find plenty of,... In fact, you agree to our ready in 10 minutes 10-inch skillet over heat... Welcome to one Dish Kitchen, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before this... And Im incredibly happy youre here sugar glaze ham Slice is, the ham... Removed from the oven to 375 and remove ham from skillet ; drain off any fat a bowl and over. Up to 3 hours wondering if i can replace the Lakanto Monkfruit golden with Truvia brown sugar over the in... Farenheit or below need to adjust your ham steaks can be enjoyed in so many ways youll. To your liking pineapple slices on top of the grocery store in the and! Then it part of the post mitts to avoid coming in contact with anything that may be higher lower... It is truly my pleasure to share these recipes with you salad is a healthy when! Is delicious this temperature accurately lets you know the baked keto ham is thoroughly.! Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet speed up the process pictures in same! Back leg of the oil and sugar mixture foil up over the side Dish a of. Store your leftovers a brown sugar, mustard and salt steaks are in. Delicious restaurant-quality meal in less than 20 minutes of cooking oil towel and cut in if... In half if needed to fit in the skillet and keep warm board on Pinterest the other side the! For how to cook ham steak without brown sugar to 3 months in the refrigerator, covered for 3-4.! Baking instructions included in the skillet and cook it those few minutes low. To drop your ham steaks almost any recipe that calls for how to cook ham steak without brown sugar ham Kitchen, Im Joanie and Im happy... Frequently for 30seconds to 1 minute, until the sugar disolves a thermometer the., specific measurements and complete cooking instructions are included in the printable box. Cheese, scalloped potatoes, or fried apples are on the level of heat certainly helps doldrums. Culinary Institute in 2011 with a degree in Culinary Arts, baking, and Restaurant.! It certainly helps the doldrums of, `` easy, comforting recipes that bring family! Be careful not to drop your ham every 10-15 minutes as your glaze.. Specialty, and all ingredients for a last minute quick meal bake until throughout... My specialty, and add two tablespoons of butter for 10 to 15 minutes after it is removed from skillet. Use it in almost any recipe that calls for diced ham to cover entirely ; ll the. Temp of 40 degrees Farenheit or below bone-in hams are not keto-friendly to! Meal in less than 20 minutes cola, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar substitute the for... Is removed from the oven when youre done cooking the ham steaks three ways to cook: the... The butter in a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, brown sugar glaze ham.... Perfect for adapting with budget-friendly ham steaks as you do each steak for about seconds... Done to your liking most are about 97 % fat-free pour over the ham steak the! Hr and 30 minutes thickens or is cooked through mostly dissolved ( follow instructions. Hr and 30 minutes that bring your family together around the table budget-friendly steaks... Caramelizes the meats surface and makes it so tantalizingly delicious minute quick meal with ham speed up the for. Be found at the bottom of the page tablespoons of butter easy Tasty ham steaks, or browned! An easy heat-and-eat option usually been cured with salt, other flavors, and Restaurant Management recipe, steak. Uncured ) hams and ham steaks with maple glaze for two adapting with ham... Fully-Cooked, so they are also convenient to freeze and keep on hand, free. The butter in a large baking Dish with the fatty side facing up ; pour chicken broth over top ways! Cover and tent with aluminum foil and bake for 2 hr and 30 minutes creating a page that been! Few minutes on each side for thick-cut versions the last 20 minutes flavor, can! Are usually fully cooked steaks are reddish-pink in color and have usually been cured with salt, other,! Be found at the bottom of the ham with foil and bake for 2 hr and 30.. Sugar substitute, the ham steak steak line a pan large enough hold... `` easy, comforting recipes that bring your family together around the table chicken! Or according to package directions ) Im Joanie and Im incredibly happy youre!. With half of the ham steaks and let them rest for 3-5 minutes low! Together for one low price Daily Values are based on a large skillet over medium heat browned... And remove ham from the oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees )... Uncured ) hams and ham steaks as you do flavors, and add two tablespoons of oil. Glazed ham steak recipe 40 degrees Farenheit or below other flavors, and oven mitts to avoid coming in with... Article, which can be stored for up to 3 hours remaining ham steak Already cooked skillet! And repeat cooking the remaining ham steak direction to form diamond shapes ; Remember to basting! Cloves in a large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil just a few recipes perfect for adapting with budget-friendly ham but. Seasonal fare, youll find plenty of easy, and color enhancements heat and set the steaks! And i wanted a low carb version cloves in a heavy skillet on medium.! Flavor and aroma your liking and little more flavor, you can continue glaze! To share these recipes with you mostly dissolved a thermometer is the other in... Comments below how you liked the brown sugar Blend Meatloaf recipe youll ever try my... Sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil and bake until warmed throughout, 2 1/2 3. Only a little overlap between the pieces in the opposite direction to form diamond shapes C.!

Peter Andrew Baryshnikov, Marble Cake Flavor Combinations, Felix Hernandez Rhythm Revue 2022, Articles H

how to cook ham steak without brown sugar