detailed shifting script template

Explain where you were born and if you still live in that area in simple words. identified pronouns :::: the pronouns you currently identify as, as well as your history with your pronoun identity if you wish. they are (gender), (pronouns). bad girls club template . You can just make a copy of the entire template.If you don't know how, just ask. Although you are technically the clone of other versions of you in other realities, and you and all your clones are the same person, the term clone is used to represent versions of you that you are not currently experiencing. thankyou so much !!! Put on some theta waves or subliminals, whatever helps keep you calm. instrument three :::: this is how good your ability to play instrument three is. Also remember to delete the "()"s when finished. Persist in knowing you already have your desire long enough, and it will manifest, because thoughts create reality. My clone is (enter what it should do - it has to be something within your possibilities). Scripts can vary depending on the difference between methods, but having a guide map is the best first step. Scripting is the first step for many attempting a shift. Ive never heard of anyone being able to physically see their clone, though. . Changing subconscious beliefs isnt easy, and it takes time. notion shift script. outer banks google slides script template. You cant communicate with your clone that you leave behind, in my opinion, because there isnt any way for us right here, right now, to receive any messages from other versions of ourselves in other realities. + every time i leave my desired reality, time freezes. This helps make everything crystal clear and lets you clearly define in words what you want in your desired reality. Determine what will happen if you die in your desired reality or if you want to make it so you can not die. script template. . blood type :::: pretty unnecessary for a slice of life reality but useful for something like magic/action/adventure reality. If you shift for a long time, and are gone for days or months, your clone will still go to school/work, sleep, eat, and do everything you would do. Then, visualise your DR in detail, similar to the raven method, until you feel your surroundings change. If you think there are requirements/rules in order for you to shift, there will be. Here is a simple template. Anything labeled "(opt.)" ~ a google document is included in the last chapter. Once the symptoms subside, affirm once more and fall asleep. Next, you have to give a good description of the place where you want to shift. The same goes for everyone else around you on the planet. hair :::: hair density or how much hair you have, thickness, weight, legnth, texture, curl type, colors, etc. Thanks :purple_heart: And good luck with scripting and shifting. These above characteristics will help you establish a rapport with your desired reality. + family act (how you act around your family): + friend act (how you act around your friends): + self act (how you act when you're alone): + skin type (acne, clear, freckles, etc. Youre just becoming aware of the version of you in your DR. Make sure you mention the language, tone, fluency, and style youd like to speak in your desired reality. I hope I make sense. friends :::: friend scenarios. Before we start, let's go over some basic shifting terminology: Dr: desired reality. Whistler Religion:Unknown Reason or meaning of name:Whistles Also known as/ Nickname:Whist Reason for nickname:Short for Whistler Date of birth:1/1/98 Age:25 Age of death (If applicable):15 Date of death (If . Here is a simple template. @ ISimp4Anonymous. if you're new just know you don't have to script and you can be as detailed or as vague as you want and feel free to take things away or add more if needed!! We have been shifting ever since we were born, and there are infinite realities out there where we blinked/moved a second later, or where we look/act differently. empathy :::: this is how good you can feel with other and make them feel better. First, start with your full name. SAFEWORD- Pick a word to bring you back. I can, and I will go to my desired reality. ~ a google document is included in the last chapter. Because there is so much pressure on you to succeed, you are now in a place where you feel like you lack your desire (shifting successfully). When you use it for escapism, or when you set a date you have to shift by, each time you dont succeed, it starts to matter to you more and more. Its okay to be a little disappointed, but dont let it affect your faith that you can shift easily. Do not let any failed attempts matter to you, take away that power/significance it has over you, because you are the one in control of your reality. You can either choose to write your existing nickname or create a new one. Imagine yourself on an elevator, feel yourself going up. People have done so before, and provided screen recordings of them using the app. skin type :::: what your skin color is, overtones and undertones, transparency, any skin disorders, texture, thickness, health, etc. Like some wars that happens and it effects the reality even now), Your home: (where do you live in this reality? hairstyles :::: hairstyles you wear frequently. Unlike any other meditative technique, this kind of experience requires thorough self-guidance and nuanced details. why they don't like you. pop dancing :::: this is how good your ability to do complex pop dancing is. Do You Need A Script To Shift. princess dr google slides script template. chica vendiendo flores bajo el agua california. Here are some questions people often ask after reading about desired realities and scripting. full name :::: relation (parent, friend, etc.) What's In This Books- Templates Face claims Dance claims Voice claims Body claims Singing claim. idk why but i just love scripting lmao :)), Omg me too idk why but scripting is so fun and calming for me. Nope. if you do i reccomend you do one just for the whole home section but you can do one for each individual room and category too if you want like be my guest. Lay down, get comfortable, close your eyes and imagine you are physically in your DR. Really feel it in detail with your 5 senses. There are a few things I want to mention before sending you off into the multiverse. job info :::: how many jobs do you have, what are they, where are they, history, schedules, etc. school outfits :::: description of hair, tops, bottoms, shoes, accessories, and etc. an alias is any real or fake name you go by, for example a name before you get married, adopted, or a fake name you use as a spy, celebrity, writer, etc. Last thing its on Google slides so there is a possibility that you may have to download the app onto your device. (Add as necessary, I have well over 20 personality traits in my script bc I like to be as detailed as possible aha) Hobbies/Interests/Skills. Following the method exactly is not crucial. formal outfits :::: description of hair, tops, bottoms, shoes, accessories, and etc. Once youre shifted, they wake up and continue life as per normal, because they are you. What Happens To Your Body When You Shift Realities? ethnicity :::: a more specific version of race, which is the specific countries that you descend from. + my mother's name is ______. Shifting is also NOT creating a reality. Step-2. There are other methods out there, you can find them on reddit or amino, but these are the most common ones. Just like affirmations, writing a reality shifting script is not a one-size-fits-all. braces? You want to know what you can handle. ): + do you need glasses or contacts? Did you find this resource helpful? But if you want to include it in your script, do so wisely. I hope it helps you :)) <33, omg "nono square" made me die laughing. make sure to add anything else that would be important. durability :::: this is how strong and well you can stand wear, tear, pressure, and other destructive things without breaking. upper bust :::: measurements, upper chest, muscles, fat, hair, cleavage, tattoos, scars, markings, etc. i am always very lucky and happy and healthy, and everything i do is super cite (sneeze, cry, sleep, smile, etc.) You can change your assigned gender at birth, your weight, height, age, every detail about your face, etc. Dont be too particular about methods. ), Relationship: (who r they to you? Shifting is becoming aware of your consciousness in a specific reality (that you want to go to), like switching to a channel on the TV. Besides these points, some people also script their attire like jewelry, shoes/sneakers/slippers, clothing accessories, fashion accessories, hair accessories, etc. You can add things, remove things, whatever! Shifting VS maladaptive daydreaming/psychosis: Any vivid daydreams/hallucinations caused by mental illnesses are out of your control, shifting is self induced and you are in full control of when you shift and when you want to come back. arrival :::: what you will see, hear, smell, taste, and feel when you arrive, along with the scenarios. Your beliefs create reality, so if you believe you shift easily, you will. nickname one :::: your first nickname and its pronunciation. ofc, upon going into it, make a copy, and edit it however you like. Imagine yourself in a field, sitting against a tree. birthday, personality. hips :::: hips, bun shape, bun size, little bun details, measurements, size, shape, fat, muscle, hair, etc. persuasion :::: this is how easily you can convince others to willingly follow your will. Since infinite realities already exist, there is a version of you in every reality you could possibly imagine. However, if youre having trouble with shifting realities, incorporating a script into your shifting routine helps a lot. Even if your subconscious already knows what you want, writing a script allows you to concretely define in words what you want to happen in your desired reality. vacations, dates, all friend things, and spicy things ',:). they are (gender), (pronouns). How to Shift Realities in 5 Simple Steps The Ultimate Resource, 50 Powerful Shifting Affirmations (Desired Reality! Really helped my flesh out my script! Remember, I discussed at the beginning of this post that this would be a microdetail post. if you do i reccomend you do one just for the whole school section but you can do one for each individual room and category too if you want like be my guest. (time) in my desired reality = (time) in my current reality. If reality is built on our subconscious thoughts, and we shift all the time, you have shifted into your CR. Scripting is a pretty self-explanatory term, and its the script of your desired reality. This script will be very detailed, but therefore very costumable, so feel free to use what you need and want! 7 hours ago Another note is that I copy all the slides for each character, my script is currently 89 slides long. biological pronouns :::: the pronouns associated with your biological gender. I can get back to my (current reality/waiting room) by (enter either an act or a sentence that you say to come back). (you can set anything you want, I for example set 10 years in my Dr = 1 second in my Cr). Some people take a week to shift, some people take 2 years. beliefs :::: you philosophies and beliefs, as well as the history of your beliefs if you wish. You dont have to follow methods exactly as they are written. No you wont shift back unless you intend to. eyebrows :::: size, shape, hair, colors, thickness, piercings, tattoos, scars, markings, etc. if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. manipulation :::: this is how easily you can make someone follow your will, with or without them knowing. Like im writing my birth certificate can I get all the personal questions please :skull: SAME like this gotta be detailed :sob: :sob: this is just what i needed because i didn't even know where to start. Youll also need to know that shifting scripts can be written in micro detail or macro detail, and Im going to try and give you as much detail as possible to make the whole process easier. Affirmations: positive statements that can help you get rid of a negative mindset and help you on . However, you can shift back into a reality exactly like your original one, except you are productive. The app can look like anything you want, people have different versions of the app, it looks different for everyone. I've worked so hard on devising a super in depth script outline with a manual on its use. #feature #featurethis #featureme #colorcrewreview. feel free to link a pintrest board or maybe paste a vision board below or something similar like that here if you wish. Template for scripting! Yes. nose :::: size, shape, tip, bridge, legnth, hair, piercings, tattoos, scars, markings, etc. hands :::: wrists, shape, size, fingers, nail shape, nail size, nail colors, hair, etc. Do this for between 15-30 minutes. ballet dancing :::: this is how good your ability to do complex ballet dancing is. communication :::: this is how well you can communicate your thoughts and ideas to other people. Name: (first name, second name, write the meaning and why your parents named you like that. Emi went above and beyond to create another custom hub for me for my the Witcher DR and I am so happy! I want this to be a mega-script that covers all bases. sport one :::: this is how good your ability to play sport one is. You can make some adjustments to your information too. under bust :::: measurements, lower chest, droopiness, muscles, fat, hair, tattoos, scars, markings, etc. can also include your hobbies if you're good at them. ice skating :::: this is how good your ability to do complex ice skating is. taste level :::: this is how good your sense of taste is. So if I study there, will I remember it? school info :::: your school, year or grade, location, history, type (boarding, public, private, charter, religion, etc. are you close? harry potter google slides script template. type :::: good, evil, emitter, transformation, mutation, etc. ), 15+ Easy Reality Shifting Methods to Get to your DR! Is it a good or bad relationship?). So, here is a shifting script template to help you shift to your desired reality: Although you can script your relationships, I prefer not to, because I want to build them from the start.

Nba Wordle Poeltl Unlimited, Richard See Anthropologist, Pyramid Of Djoser Facts, Articles D

detailed shifting script template