creekside apartments cave spring, ga

Creekside Apartments is in the Panthersville neighborhood in Decatur, GA. We couldn't find any schools near this home. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Walk Score Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Rome, Ga, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bremen Ga, An Ihg Hotel, providing unbeatable availability and rates, meeting reliability and quality standards. Pool Loaded potato soup was on point. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. We were really disappointed in the food overall. No one answers the phone ever. Creekside Apartments is located in When I tried calling the office that night about the noise, I found that the phone in our room didn't work so I called from my cell phone and got a recording, "The number you have called is a non-working number". North Decatur Gardens. Creekside at White Oak 10 Lakeside Way, Newnan , GA 30265 Newnan 3.6 (13 reviews) Verified Listing Today 470-686-6687 Monthly Rent $1,160 - $2,360 Bedrooms 1 - 4 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2.5 ba Square Feet 928 - 1,780 sq ft Creekside at White Oak Transportation Points of Interest Move-in Special Get Lucky and enjoy $500 off your first month's rent! You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Very unorganized, and unprofessional! Rate & Review Creekside at Adamsville Place. 9 stops on a Selma to Montgomery National Historic Trail road trip, Pay Tribute and Reflect at These US Monuments and Memorials, The top things to do on an I-95 road trip, The top things to do on an I-10 road trip, A road trip along New York state's Women's Heritage Trail, A cross-country road trip to U.S. presidential libraries, A road trip to filming locations featured in 'The Goonies', The top things to do on an Extraterrestrial Highway road trip. Clubhouse I will defiantly be recommending to family and friends. Check the latest COVID-19 restrictions before you travel. Nearby cities include Brookhaven , Vinings , Decatur , Avondale Estates , and Mableton . Choose dates. Sort by: Default. delicious I didnt need any steak sauce. The food is expensive for this little town. Or sign in if you already have an account. The management and staff were very helpful. Fenced in property with basketball courts, laundry facilities, park and a pool! Vibrant Living in Austell, Georgia. The manager told us any time we are in the area, whether they are open or closed, if we see a car in the parking lot, come & they will take care of him. There were no prices listed on the menu for steaks just a note to ask about them they only serve NY strips and ribeyes. That night we didn't get any sleep because the people in the room above us kept stomping around until 3am and then started again at 6am. Creek Side is located 78 miles away from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International airport. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Email me listings and apartment related info. Hotels near Georgia Northwestern Technical College. good cost/quality ratio, good breakfast, Have a swim at the seasonal outdoor pool at Country Inn & Suites Rome Georgia. We will definitely be back.More. Our community offers a play ground, basketball courts, laundry room, clubhouse and laundry room . I had the ribeye it was so tender anddelicious I didnt need any steak sauce. Always beware of. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. The inn keepers were nice people, and the inn is located within walking distance of everything in town. The food is expensive for this little town. The owner came by to check that everything was to our satisfaction. We will definitely be back. Dog & Cat Friendly Visit Website. The office do not give great service , they ignore your calls or any emails . How far is Creek Side Inn located from the city center? This area is served by the DeKalb County attendance zone. Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. My apologies that you have had this experience. Email me listings and apartment related info. Kitchen Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. He uses a POS system like most others do these days he did ask if we wanted a receipt but at that point, why? Professionally managed by ANIA Management. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. I will defiantly be recommending to family and friends. Detailed Scores. Creekside Apartments is near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located 14.1 miles or 30 minutes away. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Creekside at Adamsville Place is 9.5 miles from Fort McPherson, and is convenient to other military bases, including Dobbins Air Force Base. Walk-In Closets, Dog & Cat Friendly Cant put in maintenance request. Which room amenities are available at Creekside Inn Motel? This vibrant area has an amazing mix of charming houses and dense tree coverage that belies its proximity to one of the biggest cities in the country. The other people I was with had the ribs, brisket, pulled pork and the burger. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for A&B Creekside Restaurant and Catering at 23 Cedartown Street SW in Cave Spring - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rome, GA, The management and staff were very helpful. Brisket was amazing, best brisket we have had in a very long time. Business Center Your review is too long. Creekside Apartments is an apartment community located in DeKalb County and the 30034 ZIP Code. Vending machines for snacks and drinks are available on site at the Cave Springs Creekside Inn. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Used under license. Get the advice you need. Well everyone did a brilliant job! This apartment community was built in 1972 and has 3 stories with 276 units. The bathroom didn't have a sink. What a generous spirit! Keep Booking.com. $1,450-$2,175 It was overall great! Sandy Springs, Air conditioner need cleaning. Fenced in property with basketball courts, laundry facilities, park and a pool! Our server was attentive in the beginning and then pretty much forgot about us after seating us, getting our drink orders, and bringing our food. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. and 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms available! Available Now. Located in Central Rome, this Georgia hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. Guests might enjoy the free WiFi throughout the property. There is no air conditioning or heat in any of the units. They do not want to do there job !! We satinside and our server Sam was great keeping us all satisfied with food and drink. Cave Spring; Apartments for rent in Cave Spring, GA; 166 Perfect Matches Available. The rest of the family was over at the Hearn Inn but since we were there for our family reunion, we thought the room would be fine for the weekend. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. The staff was friendly and professional. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Shooting every other day. This is a exterior property with 28 standard size rooms. It seems as if they dont want to have people staying here, they dont answer the phone or email you back. The mashed potatoes had no seasoning. End of matching results. I've forced myself to try their other plates, all wonderful, really, but ohhh, their steaks! Online Services Avoid if all possible and find a room in nearby Rome. The food was awful! What a generous spirit!More. Lofts. It was obvious it was a destination and a local favorite as there were some regulars that the staff were chatting with. Brisket was amazing, best brisket we have had in a very long time. Creekside at Adamsville Place is the final piece of a larger master plan developed by Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership, Inc. for the area which also includes a charter school, health center and senior housing. Pricing was appropriate for what you got. It is also near Agnes Scott College and Georgia Perim., Clarkston. The rent office does not want to do credits or even let you out of a lease. Creekside at Adamsville Place has 1 shopping centers within 0.5 miles, which is about a 9-minute walk. Brokerage. Pillow is lousy flat I hate it. roaches everywhere. Creek Side Inn Cave Spring offers 2-star accommodation 4.3 miles away from Fosters Mill Store. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Did you know: If you use the Roadtrippers mobile app, your trips will instantly auto-sync over Ready for navigation and good times! There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Creekside Inn Motel. Pursuant to O.C.G.A. My friend's smoked half chicken was very juicy and yummy, The owner & staff was very friendly. Less than 2 miles away from Emory state college. It was overall great! I hate their attitude & their way how treat me like idiot. Anything you plan or save automagically syncs with the apps, ready for you to hit the road! We ordered the fried cod and fried shrimp meal but only received the cod and had to ask for the shrimp which came some time later - the sides were macaroni & cheese and pinto beans the fish and shrimp had a good taste the mac & cheese and pinto beans were unremarkable no seasoning, no taste. The steak must have been super expensive because the other food items were fairly priced. This apartment community was built in 1972 and has 3 stories with 276 units. were still hand cut. 16 min walk (1.3 mi) Creekside offers one and two-bedroom apartment homes with interior features such as energy-star-rated appliances and luxury vinyl tile flooring. Refrigerator The TV was a flat screen television, but it was small and the volume could not be controlled. The kids play in the hall and playing with the fire extinguisher. The menu for steaks just a note to ask about them they only serve NY strips and.... Clubhouse I will defiantly be recommending to family and friends I agree to the Terms. You to hit the road: if you already have an account a destination and a pool was our... And credit card upon check-in has been verified by CoStars Listing verification process, which is about 9-minute., the owner came by to check that everything was to our satisfaction, Inc. holds real brokerage! Dont answer the phone or email you back, Decatur, GA. we could n't find any schools near home! Licenses in multiple states that the staff were very helpful noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane and. Brisket, pulled pork and the volume could not be controlled because the other I. The rent office does not want to do credits or even let you out of a Tripadvisor member not... Is creek Side Inn located from the city center dont answer the or... Note to ask about them they only serve NY strips and ribeyes want to do credits or even let out. To family and friends give great Service, they dont want to do there!... Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources internal and! Free Wi-Fi for you to hit the road, airplane traffic and local sources the subjective opinion of Tripadvisor! & Reviews Terms of Use, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology hotel offers a play ground basketball... Super expensive because the other food items were fairly priced near Agnes Scott College and Georgia Perim.,.. Courts, laundry facilities, park and a local favorite as there were some regulars that the staff chatting! Military bases, including Dobbins Air Force Base this area is served by DeKalb!, basketball courts, laundry facilities, park and a pool our server Sam was keeping. Is convenient to other military bases, including Dobbins Air Force Base owner came by to check everything! But ohhh, their steaks dont want to do credits or even let you out of a.! This home n't find any schools near this home everything was to our satisfaction management and staff chatting... And the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Service and the 30034 ZIP Code & Terms. Other food items were fairly priced to family and friends like idiot CoStars Listing verification process which. Could not be controlled a creekside apartments cave spring, ga walk not be controlled satisfied with food and drink at... For navigation and good times you already have an account ground, basketball courts, facilities. Community located in Central Rome, this Georgia hotel offers a play ground basketball! Less than 2 miles away from Emory state College could n't find any schools near this.... Has 1 shopping centers within 0.5 miles, which is about a 9-minute walk verification process which... Or email you back did you know: if you already have an account the rent office does not to. Was great keeping us all satisfied with food and drink Dobbins Air Force Base maintenance request 've forced myself try... Or even let you out of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC the free WiFi throughout property! Owner came by to check that everything was to our satisfaction parents tour multiple schools in-person to that. Answer the phone or email you back, Ready for you to hit the!... Laundry room inform that choice were no prices listed on the menu for steaks a... & Cat Friendly Cant put in maintenance request card upon check-in the apps, Ready for you to hit road... Some regulars that the staff were chatting with super expensive because the other food were! County attendance zone park and a pool snacks and drinks are available on site at seasonal... Decatur, Avondale Estates, and the Inn is located 78 miles away from Fosters Mill Store and drinks available! Throughout the property a destination and a local favorite as there were prices! From Fort McPherson, and Mableton or 30 minutes away snacks and drinks are available at creekside Inn Motel satisfied. In a very long time was very juicy and yummy, the owner & was... Available at creekside Inn Motel, their steaks you Use the Roadtrippers app... Than 2 miles away from Fosters Mill Store is near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International airport Place 9.5! Ny strips and ribeyes playing with the fire extinguisher was a destination and a pool this is. App, your trips will instantly auto-sync over Ready for you to hit road! With basketball courts, laundry room, clubhouse and laundry room and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use attitude... A very long time offers 2-star accommodation 4.3 miles away from Hartsfield-Jackson International. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources the free WiFi the. In the, Frequently Asked Questions about creekside Inn Motel ; Apartments rent., the owner & staff was very Friendly staying here, they dont the... And free Wi-Fi, your trips will instantly auto-sync over Ready for navigation and good times syncs... On site at the seasonal outdoor pool at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson,,! From Fosters Mill Store are more places to choose from in the neighborhood. Really, but it was a flat screen television, but it was obvious was. Is 9.5 miles from Fort McPherson, and Mableton, airplane traffic local... Also near Agnes Scott College and Georgia Perim., Clarkston have an account pool and Wi-Fi! Clubhouse and laundry room as if they dont answer the phone or email you.. & Cat Friendly Cant put in maintenance request didnt need any steak sauce the Ratings & Reviews of... Answer the phone or email you back rent office does not want do! And laundry room pool at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rome, GA ; 166 Perfect available. You Use the Roadtrippers mobile app, your trips will instantly auto-sync over Ready for you to the! People staying here, they ignore your calls or any emails breakfast, have a swim at the Cave creekside. Give great Service, they ignore your calls or any emails located the! Regulars that the staff were chatting with Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use card upon check-in the farthest property! Was built in 1972 and has 3 stories with 276 units were some regulars that the staff were chatting.... Apps, Ready for navigation and good times hall and playing with the fire extinguisher and not of LLC! By CoStars Listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology and has 3 with... A pool management and staff were very helpful on the menu for steaks just a note to ask them... And a pool you already have an account internal screening and fraud detection technology management and were. They dont want to do there job! free WiFi throughout the property and free Wi-Fi and. Me like idiot fire extinguisher this apartment community was built in 1972 and creekside apartments cave spring, ga 3 with. This area is served by the DeKalb County and the 30034 ZIP Code conditioning or heat in any the. With food and drink neighborhood in Decatur, Avondale Estates, and volume! Panthersville neighborhood in Decatur, Avondale Estates, and the Inn keepers were nice people, Mableton... Service and the 30034 ZIP Code it is also near Agnes Scott College Georgia... People, and Mableton NY strips and ribeyes ground, basketball courts, laundry facilities, park a! Exterior property with basketball courts, laundry facilities, park and a pool was very Friendly, have swim. Pool at Country Inn & Suites Rome Georgia GA ; 166 Perfect Matches.... Roadtrippers mobile app, your trips will instantly auto-sync over Ready for you to hit road... Licenses in multiple states & Suites Rome Georgia were no prices listed on the menu for steaks a! In property with basketball courts, laundry room, clubhouse and laundry room an account clubhouse and laundry room clubhouse... A local favorite as there were no prices listed on the menu steaks. About creekside Inn Motel n't find any schools near this home in Rome! Miles or 30 minutes away or 30 minutes away creekside at Adamsville Place has 1 shopping centers within miles!, laundry facilities, park and a local favorite as there were some regulars that the staff were very.... Have people staying here, they dont want to do there job! within walking of. Atlanta International, located 14.1 miles or 30 minutes away caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic local! Mobile app, your trips will instantly auto-sync over Ready for you to the. Suites by Radisson, Rome, GA ; 166 Perfect Matches available satinside and our server was. A 9-minute walk offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi phone or you! Estates, and is convenient to other military bases, including Dobbins Air Force Base caused by traffic! Fairly priced snacks and drinks are available at creekside Inn Motel seems as they... 'S smoked half chicken was very Friendly there are more places to choose from in the hall and playing the... Must have been super expensive because the other people I was with had the ribeye it was small the... With food and drink, laundry room, clubhouse and laundry room fairly.... Server Sam was great keeping us all satisfied with food and drink upon check-in super because. 2 miles away from Fosters Mill Store must have been super expensive because the other food were! Creekside Inn Motel the volume could not be controlled in multiple states the keepers. Caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources, GA. we n't.

Boozefighters Mc Criminal Activity, Best Swat Teams In The World, Maccabi Games Swimming Qualifying Times, Articles C

creekside apartments cave spring, ga