cityblock health interview process

No one called me at the scheduled time nor did they respond to me email about trying to reschedule. Then I received a text message a week later asking me to interview -- only to be ghosted again. Working at Cityblock has been an exciting experience working alongside teams with unique backgrounds and contributions, and flexing into new ways of collaborating from our remote seats. I chose times and then was sent an email verifying which time they had chosen. I applied online. They went so far as to ask me to interview at 9pm and then ghosted me! I am hiring for a Senior Project Manager to join the Strategic Operations team at Cityblock Health. All questions were vague and random, a lot of beating around the bush. I have gotten 4 job offers and they are trying to have another interview. It has been an emotional rollercoaster and nightmare! Its unacceptable in 2022 that were looking at exactly the same data that we were looking at 15 years ago about healthcare disparities, healthcare outcomes, all exacerbated by COVID, she added about the current healthcare system. Asked August 11, 2021. Mental Health Clinician Salary: $52.30 - $64.69 Hourly Job Type: Part Time Job Number: 23-065 Closing: 2/28/2023 6:00 PM Pacific Location: Both Liberal Arts Campus & Pacific Coast Campus, CA Department: Student Health Services Description Mental Health Clinician OPEN RECRUITMENT ( CURRENT VACANCY 47.5%, 12 MONTHS) RANGE 55 $52.30 - $64.69 . Why do you want to work to serve vulnerable/Medicaid populations? While we were in the process of rescheduling, the Recruiter never notified the hiring manager. Whether its to learn more about our services, ask questions about your membership, or to schedule a visit, call uswed love to hear from you. Interviews left a strange taste in my mouth. Needless to say I removed myself from consideration. I've always loved leveraging technology to solve problems in the world, and Cityblock feels like one of the most direct ways to do that. Cityblock is a tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs it focuses on . I interviewed at Cityblock Health (New York, NY) in Nov 2021. I interviewed at Cityblock Health (New York, NY) in Jan 2022. We're fond of our history there and many staff live in the neighborhood.In 2020 we transitioned to a remote-first workplace, first motivated by Covid safety but now a core part of how we operate and hire. One thing I love about the NYC tech scene is the mission-bent focus. I interviewed at Cityblock Health. I am hiring for a Senior Project Manager to join the Strategic Operations team at Cityblock Health. We are an awesome tech-enabled healthcare startup transforming care for marginalized populations. Be the first to find this interview helpful, Strengths and weaknesses and difficulties, Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window. We are an awesome tech-enabled healthcare startup transforming care for marginalized populations. Role is ideal for someone with 3-5 years work exp. Your answer will be posted publicly. Cityblock opened our offices in Brooklyn, NY the community where our first cohort of members lives. Everyone in my network seems to have a firsthand account horror story about Cityblock. The process took 2 days. Then the company ghosted me after the behavioral interviews, despite numerous follow-up emails. Youll work on a small, cross-functional team of 5-7 tackling business and technology problems. I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Sep 2022. I love being part of the engineering team at Cityblock because of how authentically we get to build relationships with our front-line clinicians and caregivers. Whos not home today because theyre likely not working, or whos likely to be engageable on the weekend, Ajayi said. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Founder and CEO Toyin . Youll work on a small, cross-functional team of 5-7 tackling business and technology problems. I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Nov 2022, This organization needs to really reconsider its HR Talent team. @Cityblock is hiring for a Head of HEDIS / Quality Improvement. Happy Friday! I am hiring for a Senior Project Manager to join the Strategic Operations team at Cityblock Health. Its our source of truth for member records, where we drive all of our care planning and staff decision support, as well as where we instrument and track our handoffs and collaboration. We are an awesome tech-enabled healthcare startup transforming care for marginalized populations. Role is ideal for someone with 3-5 years work exp. Forgetting interview times, shuffling meeting times, no follow-up. I am hiring for a Senior Project Manager to join the Strategic Operations team at Cityblock Health. They moved very quickly and I had 5 interviews total including a case study. I am hiring for a Senior Project Manager to join the Strategic Operations team at Cityblock Health. Lauren Friedmann, Staff Software EngineerJoined Cityblock Sep 2019. What was some feedback you received at your last performance review? Maintain or lower cost of care for members by reducing avoidable emergency department visits and inpatient admissions. Yes. I come to this work from a place of real heart. It was unbelievable. Why do you want to work here? I am humbled and excited to lead the Data & Analytics organization at Cityblock, where we are working to tackle extremely complex problems and to fully integrate data & analytics into the organizations long term strategy. I'm sure each position is a bit different, but my questions were specific to my experience with full-stack web solutions. It, I applied online. What KPIs/data elements would you select to solve this problem? Three trends motivated.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. I applied online. Ive worked in a number of different industries previously and now I love that at Cityblock I can work on hard problems in support of a truly meaningful social problem. its a product role so yes). When you release new tools, youll be in a Cityblock Slack channel with teams in the field using your systems to care for our members. It, I applied online. Many run on tiny margins and are grant-funded. I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Sept 2022. I didn't receive any follow up from her, so I asked her for additional times and dates. All questions were vague and random, a lot of beating around the bush. No one called me at the scheduled time nor did they respond to me email about trying to reschedule. They have 4 or 5 interviews on the same topics, want you to create a care plan before hand. Honestly, stop wasting the time of candidiates, and cut back on the interview process. The interviewer told me that the salary they are offering was over 20k less than the salary band shared in the job description. I interviewed at Cityblock Health (New York, NY) in Jun 2022. View all 26 questions about Cityblock Health What questions did they ask during your interview at Cityblock Health? Could any provide referrals to these companies? . Another product manager asked vague what seemed like tricky questions as if trying to avoid revealing the level of dysfunctionality at this company. Role is ideal for someone with 3-5 years work exp. After following up, I was told they were no longer interested in moving forward with me because I did not have experience with a large, complex organization. Dani Swaiman, Product ManagerJoined Cityblock Jul 2021. Urgent care right at your doorstep Stay home, avoid long wait times at the ER, and call us first. Were building the largest data-set of its kind in the country for social-medical factors, and applying machine learning and data science techniques to unlock nuanced population segments, prioritization algorithms, and behavioral decision support for our staff. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cityblock Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside. The percent of our technical staff who are women or non-binary, The percent of our technical staff who are BIPOC. I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Sept 2022. Telephone screening- I was reached out to by email and asked to pick three times that worked for me. Common stages of the interview process at Cityblock Health according to 66 Glassdoor interviews include: Our story Interviews left a strange taste in my mouth. I applied online. Multiple manager presentation of case study video (60 min) Inappropriate amount of work for an interview. Cityblock Health interview details: 49 interview questions and 45 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cityblock Health interview candidates. I'm new to healthcare, and it's been enlightening and energizing to learn about its novel challenges and work through them alongside smart people and new technology. Then the company ghosted me after the behavioral interviews, despite numerous follow-up emails. I love to hire and grow people with deep skill sets from backgrounds like business analytics, social work, healthcare consulting and teach them to talk the talk of traditional product development. Give me a break. Working at Cityblock is a collaboration between product, design, engineering, and clinical leaders with deep subject matter expertise because solving complex problems requires a diversity of expertise. Cityblock Health 68 3.6 Write a review Snapshot Why Join Us 30 Reviews 510 Salaries 111 Jobs 30 Q&A Interviews 1 Photos Want to work here? What KPIs/data elements would you select to solve this problem? So after an initial version that came out of a hackathon, the Commons Companion was born -- a Chrome extension that sits inside the EHR and surfaces custom tools, recommendations, context, and notifications to our clinicians, without them feeling the burden of switching screens. Great role for healthcare consultants who want to exit to a mission-driven startup environment (I left consulting for this role last year and love it)! I am hiring for a Senior Project Manager to join the Strategic Operations team at Cityblock Health. Complete waste of time. Our doctors are ready to meet our members where and when is most convenient for you. A personal guide matched to every Cityblock member to help you navigate care options in the way that works best for you. I applied online. By far the most unprofessional interview experience I have ever encountered. The most tenured person has worked there for 2 years, the rest less than 6 months, so there wasn't much information available about the company, including job specific details. To learn more about our services, ask about your membership, or schedule a visit, call uswed love to hear from you. Program impact on health care value streams I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Oct 2022. Then I received a text message a week later asking me to interview -- only to be ghosted again. I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Aug 2022. We are an awesome tech-enabled healthcare startup transforming care for marginalized populations. She offered scenarios using titles/roles that I had no idea what their function was and when I asked she literally rolled her eyes and made a rude sighing sound. The best solutions will come from a group of people continually building on top of someone's initial thought. Eventually I gave up on reaching out because it was clear to me that they weren't interested and their lack of communication wasn't something I wanted to be a part of. Founder and CEO Toyin Ajayi talked at Disrupt today about the challenges of tackling the healthcare systems inequalities, while serving patients with personalized medical care, behavioral health care and social services. Were excited to meet you. Interviews at Cityblock Health Experience Positive 23% Negative 63% Neutral 14% Getting an Interview Applied online 72% Employee Referral 11% Recruiter 9% Difficulty 2.6 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at Cityblock Health Community Health Partner (5) Director (4) Manager (3) Senior Associate (3) See more interviews for top jobs Please DM me if you are interested. Multiple manager presentation of case study video (60 min) Inappropriate amount of work for an interview. I was working full-time and needed a minute to consider my schedule, but gave her times that I thought could work. Interview process at Cityblock Health Overall experience Poor Excellent Easy Difficult Interview process length About a week 29% About two weeks 24% About a month 24% More than one month 19% About a day or two 5% Most reported steps Phone call/screening 82% Group interview 47% On-site interview 41% Background check 41% Written test 18% I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Dec 2022. By far the most unprofessional interview experience I have ever encountered. Complete waste of time. The process took 2 weeks. Get started with your Free Employer Profile, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. We're fond of our history there and many staff live in the neighborhood.In 2020 we transitioned to a remote-first workplace, first motivated by Covid safety but now a core part of how we operate and hire. To this date I have still not received any communication from the recruiter as to why the interview was not confirmed much less any explanation of why this failure of communication occurred. Thank you! Youll get feedback on what is and isn't working in real-time, and youll have opportunities to shadow visits in members homes and the community. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Which makes me wonder how would she have responded to workflow logistics? The process took 2 weeks. its a product role so yes). Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. This means Cityblock has to be prepared to support community organizations in its ecosystem, including tasks like packaging and delivering groceries. Tonya Carter Nurse Practitioner Experienced and empathetic professionals who can meet your full healthcare needs online, over the phone, at one of our Hubs, or in a safe place in your community. Ridiculously unorganized, I would say they should look into how nurses are recruited by actual healthcare companies. Cool, best of luck! You may be interviewing for a position in mental health services, addiction services or environmental health and safety, for example, so expect questions relating to your field. I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Nov 2022, This organization needs to really reconsider its HR Talent team. This is an assignment that would require me to develop my won intellectual property to then hand over to the organization. - Recruiter screen Please DM me if you are interested. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. HSE interview questions are likely to revolve around your knowledge of health services and their delivery, particularly as it pertains to your area of expertise. See if your insurance is one of our partners. Hard to ask questions when no one responds. Secondly, I would also like to note that most of the people you interview with have only worked for this company for less than a year. I started with Cityblock on our clinical operations team, after having come from Oscar Health as an early employee. One interviewer kept interrupting me. Were still in the early days of this journey and well be more likely to succeed with you on the team. Free interview details posted anonymously by Cityblock Health interview candidates. Our engineers build the technology that allows our care teams to meet members where they areat home, on your phone, or in a safe place in your community. Recruiter phone interview (30 min) 2. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Phone screen questions were about my experience, salary expectations, what interested me in the position. I interviewed at Cityblock Health in Aug 2021. Phone Number +1 844-692-5625. I am able to take ownership of features that are improving the lives of those around me daily -- how cool is that! On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cityblock Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside. You are not the Goldman Sachs of Healthcare. I am hiring for a Senior Project Manager to join the Strategic Operations team at Cityblock Health. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cityblock Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside. Very easy. Worst interview experience I have ever had. I also sent a follow-up email but she never responded. Hard to ask questions when no one responds. Were covered through your insuranceWhen you become a Cityblock member, our services are typically included in the benefits of your health plan. Tell me about a time where you had a challenge with a difficult team member and how did you overcome it? I did not receive a confirmation email nor any response when I followed up before the scheduled interview time. We use a modern web tech stack that allows us to move quickly, measure our impact, and pivot easily when needed. Phone screen questions were about my experience, salary expectations, what interested me in the position. Were building the largest data-set of its kind in the country for social-medical factors, and applying machine learning and data science techniques to unlock nuanced population segments, prioritization algorithms, and behavioral decision support for our staff. Engaging our members in a frequent and trusted relationship is *the* single most important step towards unlocking better member health. , Guidehouse, Fortive, Captiv8 Inc., Esri, Morning Consult, Seismic Axonius. within 72 hours -- probably 3-5 hours of work 4. Cool, best of luck! They will do whatever it takes to get you the care you deserve. The process took 2 months. Workday, NielsenIQ, TripAdvisor, Databricks, HealthEquity, ServiceNow, MicroStrategy, Maven Clinic, ellucian, Cityblock Health, Chemonics, Flatiron Health, AVEVA Group plc, comScore, Palantir Technologies. The process took 6 months. I come to this work as a physician, Im deeply passionate about caring for underserved communities. Could any provide referrals to these companies? Dr. Toyin Ajayi, our CEO and co-founder, has spent her whole career serving Medicaid patients. They partner with community-based organizations and. Weve got to do something.. Interviews at Cityblock Health Experience Positive 24% Negative 62% Neutral 14% Getting an Interview Applied online 72% Employee Referral 11% Recruiter 9% Difficulty 2.6 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at Cityblock Health Community Health Partner (5) Director (4) Senior Associate (3) Recruiter (3) See more interviews for top jobs Tonya Carter Nurse Practitioner Experienced and empathetic professionals who can meet your full healthcare needs online, over the phone, at one of our Hubs, or in a safe place in your community. I interviewed at Cityblock Health (New York, NY) in Jul 2020. I'm new to healthcare, and it's been enlightening and energizing to learn about its novel challenges and work through them alongside smart people and new technology. Great role for healthcare consultants who want to exit to a mission-driven startup environment (I left consulting for this role last year and love it)! I interviewed at Cityblock Health (New York, NY). Smiles are contagious here, and the mission is clear: We are working together to improve healthcare. If youre a Cityblock member, request for an appointment here. I interviewed at Cityblock Health (Brooklyn, NY) in Nov 2021. The interview process consisted of a phone screening and two virtual interviews. I was contacted by HR for a phone screening and had it scheduled. Were still in the early days of this journey and well be more likely to succeed with you on the team. It has been an emotional rollercoaster and nightmare! 1 Cityblock Health Talent Acquisition Coordinator interview questions and 1 interview reviews. Interviews at Cityblock Health Experience Negative 100% Getting an Interview Applied online 100% Difficulty 3.0 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at Cityblock Health Community Health Partner (5) Director (4) Manager (3) Senior Associate (3) See more interviews for top jobs Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Oh my god, essential workers who dont have health insurance. We knew this stuff. So after an initial version that came out of a hackathon, the Commons Companion was born -- a Chrome extension that sits inside the EHR and surfaces custom tools, recommendations, context, and notifications to our clinicians, without them feeling the burden of switching screens. Working at Cityblock is a collaboration between product, design, engineering, and clinical leaders with deep subject matter expertise because solving complex problems requires a diversity of expertise. Why Cityblock? Youll connect with your team every day through standups, pair programming, design sprints, and regular feedback reviews. - Panel Interviews (3) Our financial assistance program may help cover your feesmaking our services at no cost to you. Run, don't walk, as far away as you can. Our company blog (here and here). Free interview details posted anonymously by Cityblock Health interview candidates. Over the next two years, Cityblock supported me as I decided to pivot my career to engineering, taking 3 months off to pursue a coding bootcamp and then transitioning into a full-time engineering role after my maternity leave. - Hiring Manager Tell me about your interest in working in, Questions were about your approach to solve their many problems. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc.

Mary Risinger Daughter, Articles C

cityblock health interview process