christina whittaker show

He was one of the last people Christina called at about 10:30 p.m., but Travis also failed not one but two polygraph tests in early 2010, when he appeared on the The Steve Wilkos Show.. I need to hear your voice. When someone goes missing, police have to follow up on leads and attempt to determine if the person missing fell victim to some type of crime, such as an abduction, or simply voluntarily left. Eight months later, filmmaker Christina Fontana met Whittaker's mother when filming a documentary about the families of missing persons. SUBSCRIBE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheSocialBrooke*Come Stalk Me*Instagram - www.instagram.com/thearmchairinvestigator/TikTok - TikTok.com/@armchairinvestigatorFTC: This video is not sponsored. Her throwing out sexual abuse from the step father was completely over the line when no evidence of that and had nothing to do with her disappearance IMO. If they think youre going to have them put in jail, you will not be found.. Every weekend for four months, they have focused on the area where the girl was buried, clearing brush . I truly think Christina was or has been murdered. There were eye-witness accounts of the young mom being intoxicated and getting into an altercation with someone at the bar, which led to her being kicked out. In retrospect, Cindy Young regrets appearing on a nationally syndicated talk show. Most Pilot-y Line: Some of the scenes where Fontana is talking directly into the camera from some hotel room feel like theyre gilding the lily. So strange. Last week on See No Evil, Michael Russo had been harassing staff members at his local 7-Eleven store for some time. But as my guest, director, Christina Fontana, will tell you: it turns into a whole lot more. RICHFIELD - The Summit County Medical Examiner's office released the name of the woman who died in her home. Filmmaker Christina Fontana as she searches for the truth about what happened to Christina Whittaker, a young mother who vanished from the small town of Hannibal in Missouri, Relentless is a Discovery and original true-crime series. There is a thought that Darcy Bookie Morris, whom Whittaker knows, took her to Peoria, Ill, and got her involved in sex trafficking in order to pay off a drug debt. The Hannibal Police Department told KHQA that it had interviewed more than 200 people during its investigation andworked with 45 agencies from across the country to obtain leads. They have also lived in Beverly, NJ and Levittown, PA. 2023 The Hollywood Reporter, LLC. Thus, this six-part show delving deep into the complex quest for a missing person. The Youngs thought they were going to talk about Christina, to make a plea for help in finding her. Tavis Blackwell seems to be crucial in the matter, though. A filmmaker's obsessive search to find a 21-year-old mother who vanished without a trace nearly 12 years ago is the subject of a new true crime docuseries. Forty-year-old Whittaker was shot and killed in her bed as she slept. Blumhouse eventually came on board in 2020 after seeing footage from the show and a pitch that articulated where Fontana wanted to take the series. By: Crime Feed Staff On November 13, 2009, Christina Whittaker, 21, vanishes without a trace. Her family has spent the months since her disappearance searching for her and still believes she's alive. Fontana attempts to process the shocking loss of her friend. Just finished the series and I seriously think that Darin knew more about this case than he led on. They just shock you, you know.". ST. LOUIS, Mo. Have the latest local news delivered every afternoon so you don't miss out on updates. Hart column: Missing woman's family disappointed in direction of 'Steve Wilkos Show' appearance. All six episodes of Relentless are now streaming on Discovery+. Finding the path to the series ending was a big focus. 2,270, This story has been shared 2,170 times. The first five episodes of Relentless, produced for Discovery+ by Blumhouse in association with Stick Figure Entertainment, are now streaming on Discovery+. Christina Fontanas pursuit of the Christina Whittaker case looks like itll go down a lot of interesting paths before the six episodes are over. And she said, "No, Im OK." And ran out the back door. AEGT - EP 1: The Disappearance of Christina Whittaker. The Underworld' on Netflix, A Doc About Deadly Encounters Between Indian Cops And Gangsters, 'Jeopardy!' on July 4, 2021 By Kelly McNeely When 21-year-old Christina Whittaker disappeared in the small town of Hannibal, MO, a frantic search immediately ensued. 3,289, This story has been shared 3,154 times. At this point, Fontana is all in with the Youngs, following them around as they pursue every lead. More than 400 hours of footage were shot over 11 years before Relentless made its debut on Discovery+ last week. Fontana is in an old RV trailer with them; the couple has had to downsize because they need the money to keep the investigation going. Stick Figure founder Steven Cantorencouraged Fontana to stay with the project. My son and his girlfriend were right across the hall. Missing: Christina Maxine Whittaker Case: Missing Nickname: (aka) Tina Young, Christina Young-Whittaker Missing From: Hannibal, Missouri Missing Date: November 13, 2009 Race: F Sex: W Age at Time Missing: 21 years old Height: 65" - 66" Weight: 120 - 150 pounds Hair Color: Red/Auburn; shoulder length at time missing. From the road, the wells approximately 200 feet, probably 250, and thats where her body is., At the end of the docuseries, a statement from theRelentless producers reads: Glen Ledbetter no longer owns the property in question. The well is straight out. Christina Whittaker has been missing since November 13, 2009. But when we start seeing the Youngs ping Fontana with every possible lead, no matter how tenuous, and see them drive through Peoria looking for their daughter, the show starts to get interesting. Dec 2010 - Dec 20166 years 1 month. Whos to say he wasnt one of the cops that picked up underage girls? Shocking video shows machete fight playing out in broad daylight, Moment supermarket cashier is attacked at work in New York, Pupils take to TikTok as they stage protest at Shenfield High School, Gabor Mat: No Jewish state without oppressing local population, Putin spy plane before being 'destroyed by pro-Ukraine Belarus group', Amplified jet stream could lead to 'disruptive snow in places', King Charles hosts von der Leyen at Windsor Castle, Police: Constance and lover arrested on suspicion of manslaughter, Dramatic moment police cars chase driver moments before smash, Dashcam captures moment two cars collide on a roundabout, Putin orders intelligence service to find 'scum' who oppose him, Moment police swooped to arrest Constance Marten's boyfriend. At the end of the episode, Fontana and the Youngs investigator talk about that text message that seemed to come to the Youngs through a series of impossible coincidences. There were many leads and rabbit holes I fell through, Fontana said. The outgoing message specifically tells a woman named Christina to let her know shes still alive. Youve got nothing to be ashamed of.. Kind of the opposite of the usual practice of narrowing these things down through investigation. In Discovery+'s six-part series Relentless, director Christina Fontana explores the unfounded theories surroundingChristina Whittaker'smysterious disappearance in the small town of Hannibal, Missouri, where nothing is as it seems. Let us try to determine that. We'd love to hear eyewitness 707, This story has been shared 692 times. Whittaker vanished after becoming intoxicated and getting kicked out of a bar in Hannibal, Mo. On November 13, 2009, 21 year old Christina Whittaker went out with friends to a local spot known as Rookies Sports Bar. "He was here that night Christina disappeared. Please give just a call. At first, the episode starts to play out as a typical true crime cable documentary, full of ominous music, quick cuts, flashy graphics and lurid voice overs. Whitaker was a registered sex offender who had a lengthy criminal history, which included aggravated robbery, theft, and assault.. More from See No Evil. Later, they headed towards Sportsman at 611, where she drank a lot. Quisque turpis dui, rhoncus quis metus a, scelerisque vestibulum turpis. When Will The 1923 Season Finale Premiere on Paramount+? Yes, the source said. Lies, secrets, and too many WTF moments to count. We won't share it with anyone else. Ughh its so sad. Show Murder and Misery, Ep Christina Whittaker - Jul 14, 2022. Things moved quickly from there and within six months, they found a buyer in Discovery. Relentless will follow Christina Fontana search for what happened to 21-year-old Christina Whittaker, who disappeared in the small town of Hannibal, Mo., leaving behind her 6-month-old. For Stick Figure, executive producers are Schutz and Steven Cantor. The countless theories that Fontana investigates in Relentless also include that Whittaker was murdered and her body disposed of at a hog farm; that she was kidnapped and held in a basement before being sold into sex work; and that she was killed in a hit and run on the night she disappeared in Hannibal, among many others. When Will 'Jesus Revolution' Movie Be Streaming? I think that is the first thing that needs to happen, even just to clear it. This is what I think happened. Filmmaker Christina Fontana pledges to find the truth about her disappearance. We need you back home. The series chronicles director Christina Fontanas 11-year investigation into the young mothers disappearance, which took place November 13, 2009, when she was just 21 years old. Fontana investigated a number of theories while filming the documentary. However, theinformation they do uncover doesn't match what they have been told by Cindy and her husbandAlex Young, Whittaker's stepfather. Its rare that a documentarian becomes part of the story shes trying to tell, and Christina Fontana has risked her career and her personal safety to bring this story to light, said Lisa Holme, group senior vp content and commercial strategy at discovery+. Its the same story that Fontana was first told when she began investigating Whittakers case just eight months after she disappeared back in 2009. Then, in 2012, one of their cousins comes into a possession of a phone that has a text that talks about removing Christinas body. Choose wisely! Since then, she hasnt been seen or heard from. is that Whittaker has been living in Peoria of her own volition this entire time. Earlier in the series, Fontana said she had heard rumors about criminal activity within the local Romanichal community in Hannibal, as well as whispers that certain individuals within that group may have been involved in Whittakers disappearance though there is no concrete evidence to support those notions. Lt. Jennifer Grote said the FBI came to Hannibal two months into the case to investigate, and the department also interviewed prisoners behind bars who were convicted of other crimes. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. Don't knowingly lie about anyone The mom knows and Christina visits her and her daughter occasionally. I respectfully disagree: Bookie doesn't catch a serious charge til 2013. What happened to Christina Whittaker? According to her mother, she could act very child-like in her mentally ill state, suffering from depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia, and bipolar disorder. Should you stream or skip the intriguing six-part docuseries #Relentless on @discoveryplus? It is still unclear was it a disappearance, suicide, or murder? Fontana had worked with Stick Figure as an editor before, so they trusted her work. Her family has spent the months since her disappearance searching for her and still believes she's. This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more. What We Know About Her Continued 'Today Show' Absence, 'Below Deck's Captain Sandy Hasn't Spoken to Captain Lee Since Public Feud: "I Tried To Call Him", Savannah Guthrie Rushed Out Of 'Today' After Testing Positive For COVID-19 During Live Broadcast, What Time Does 'The Mandalorian' Come Out on Disney+? Added Fontana: When I joined the search for Christina Whittaker, I had no idea how dark the path it took me on would become, and never imagined my independent documentary would evolve into a dangerous and all-consuming obsession to uncover the truth. . It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. At the age of 21, Christina Whittaker resided in the Oakwood neighborhood of Hannibal, Missouri, with her 6-month-old baby girl called Alexandria. Copyright 2023 by Vizaca. There was an awful lot of footage and material, and a path forward. But the more she got to know the people of Hannibal, the more she began to hear different stories about what happened to Whittaker including one very popular theory that she never actually disappeared and instead has been living a state away in Peoria, Illinois of her own volition, all this time. Christina Whitaker's parents, boyfriend and ex-boyfriend appeared on The Steve Wilkos Show Monday morning. Christina, if you see this, honey, please contact me, Young added in the KHQA interview. I think shes in witness protection. Christina disappeared on the night of November 13, 2009 from her hometown of Hannibal, Missouri. Relentless is a six-part series that starts with the 2009 disappearance of Christina Whittaker from Hannibal, Missouri. Using more than 400 hours of footage from field investigations and video diaries filmed over 11 years, this documentary follows not only a complex search for a missing person, but the journey of a filmmaker who becomes dangerously ensnared by the story shes documenting.. 'Maybe she wanted to leave home because of certain things. 15:08 GMT 02 Aug 2021. Some accounts say she initially met her friends at the bar, as reported by the Las Vegas World News. Eight months later, filmmaker Christina Fontana met Whittaker's. Obviously team Christina should have won!" Impersonating iconic celebrities is never going to be easy - but viewers were left fuming during ITV 1's Starstruck on Saturday night as the "worst" team . The next morning, her phone was found on the ground. The other primary concern is Christinas habits and tendency to take her prescription medicines irregularly, despite having been on them since 18-years-old. I dont think witness protection would put her somewhere so close to the family tho? We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen! EXCLUSIVE: Ghislaine Maxwell fights on! Find 83 people named Christina Whittaker along with free Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok profiles on PeekYou - true people search. Fontana was so moved by the mothers determination to find her daughter that she began to focus specifically on this disappearance for her next project. As Fontana gets deeper into their case, she follows them around as they chase lead after lead; every time someone says they thought they saw Whittaker, the Youngs go off and follow up, always reaching a dead end. Soon after the episode aired, Cindy came out in Travis support, revealing that hed been at their home, taking care of Christinas daughter the entire night of November 13. No ones going to make you do anything you dont want to do. Lt. Jacob Nacke told KHQA that he hoped the 10th anniversary of the case in 2019 would generate new leads. At the age of 21, Christina Whittaker resided within the Oakwood community of Hannibal, Missouri, along with her 6-month-antique infant woman known as Alexandria. 22:15 GMT 30 Jul 2021 Relentless on ID is documenting filmmaker Christina Fontana in her search for the missing Christina Whittaker, who disappeared from her hometown of Hamilton, Missouri, in 2009. Along with the rest of their family, she believes that he is innocent. The division is home to approximately 21,000 Comcast employees with more than 20 million combined video, high-speed Internet and voice customers throughout the 12 states that comprise the Central Division. 'But once I started scratching underneath that surface and uncovering these layers to Christinas life, there was so much more to the story.'. I just want you to know I love you with all my heart. She went out with a few pals on November 13, 2009, to Rookies Sports Bar at 600 Broadway. But, in Hannibal, Mo., nothing is what it seems.. Fontana has over 400 hours of footage from her 11-year investigation, which remains unsolved. Vanished: The mysterious disappearance of Christina Whittaker, a 21-year-old mother from Hannibal, Missouri, in 2009 is the subject of the new true crime series Relentless The filmmaker was. While I was watching the show, I did not try to figure out . I was not expecting the CI angle at all. Christina Whittaker found with addresses in Dayton, Florence and Louisville. It was designed for a girl called Deborah:That's the codename given for Diana to keep her wedding gown under wraps - just one of the details in this poignant account of the day Britain fell in love, 40 years ago today. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!! 'You dont have to come if you dont want, but at least call me, and let me know youre okay,' she added. Thread starter hoppyfrog; Start date Nov 19, 2009; . On the night of Friday, November 13, 2009, Christina Whittaker went missing from Hannibal, Missouri. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. "I know he would never do anything to hurt her," Young says. Show All Hide additional fields {{showMoreFieldsText}} {{hideFieldsText}} {{showOneFieldText}} {{hideOneFieldText}} Things are not always as they appear in Hannibal, Missouri. View the profiles of people named Christina Whittaker. 692, This story has been shared 653 times. Discovery+ released the sixth and final episode of its true-crime docuseriesRelentless on Monday, and it leaves us with one final lead in the Christina Whittaker missing case. The second best result is Christina Whittaker age 60s in Irving, TX. I was left feeling frustrated and disappointed, which I think is exactly how Fontana wanted the viewer to feel in the end, because it offers a tiny glimpse of how it must have felt for her over eleven years to keep trying to find answers even though the more she persevered, the further away she got from truth and facts. that is degrading to another person. Even though they hoped it would end in justice being served, Gold knows this isnt always the case in true-crime series, and said the partners at least wanted to end on a note that felt comfortable and thematically fulfilling. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism They were so passionate about finding their daughter that she shifted the focus of her original project to focus solely on their case. Use the 'Report' link on Christina Sue Whittaker was found dead at her Harold Drive house on Friday. Its just such a plausible theory, which was basically proven to be true if I remember correctly? I think she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. My bullshit radar went off when he said some crap about cops insisting the homicides were suicides. Eight months later, Fontana met Whittakers mother, Cindy, when filming a documentary about the families of missing persons. 8:00 AM on Mar 10, 2018 CST. just binged the first five, this has been fascinating. Another suggests shewas murdered and her body was disposed of at a hog farm. Before I vent, here are several very important disclaimers. Hit the to be notified whenever a new episode of Armchair Investigator comes out! I think the wrong people just got ahold of her.. Ughh I cant get over it. Feds do not offer their services to fairly routine situations like a buy & bust with a local C I. I really dont think small town police dept's can get ppl into witness protection. Don't Threaten. Whittaker, who was the show's first female Doctor, described her four-year stint manning the Tardis as being 'the best job I ever had'. - A new true-crime show set in Missouri premieres on Discovery Plus this week. So imo unlikely Whittaker would have been offered witnesses protection even if she got Bookie with several kilos. She had asked several people for a ride that night, Young said. Looking for Christina Whittaker in Willingboro, New Jersey? 'The bartender had asked her, "Do you need anything? Also Read: Who Is Elize Matsunaga From Netflixs Once Upon a Crime, and Where Is She Now? I have info. Copyright 2023 by Vizaca. No ones going to make you do anything you dont want to do. I highly suspect he was involved with the teens just like the other cops and it wouldnt surprise me one bit if Christina was on there. That was the last time anyone had seen her.'. 3,154, This story has been shared 2,270 times. Follow the links to read about more murders solved using surveillance footage. Wilkos is a Jerry Springer protege who apparently has made his name in the talk show world by being confrontational. almost everyone in Christinas life,' including members of her family and the police. That would put hundreds of thousands of ppl in witnesses protection every year for state crimes, not happening. Hope gets in the way of thinking clearly, causing overwhelming disappointment time after time, and finally, she learned that there are some things in life that can't be fixed or solved by working harder, more time, more money.some not so good things in life don't have easy answers or nice endings and walking away for your own sake does not mean the time spent was for nothing or that you failed. Its not just a story about a girl gone missing, Fontana says, Its a story about a town filled with lies and corruption and violence and a decade-long obsession to find the truth.. "I don't remember that part," Cindy Young says. Be Nice. After everything that was revealed by episode 6, it seems like whichever theory I look at is possible, contains a reasonable motive with multiple suspects who could benefit from making Christina disappear, is based on hearsay testimony with no actual evidence, but there also isn't anything concrete to completely rule any one theory out. Fontana continues to hunt for additional witnesses who can corroborate her sources claims so authorities can obtain a warrant to search the property for Christina Whittakers remains.. Eight months after Whittaker vanished, leaving behind a six-month-old daughter, filmmaker Christina Fontanamet Whittakers mother while filming another documentary about the families of missing persons. Our Take: What Fontana is trying to do in the first episode ofRelentlessis set up the cast of characters and document how and why she started getting involved in Whittakers case. In 2012, one of the family's cousins came into possession of a cellphone with a text message about removing Whittaker's body, Deciderreported. Its certainly an intriguing entry into how Fontana gets embroiled into this investigation, and itll be fascinating to watch her get deeper into Whittakers family history and the hows and whys of the lack of participation by both the police departments in Hannibal and Peoria. She believes that she was abducted for human trafficking. Blackwell could have panicked and then dumped her body in the Mississippi River, Wilkos said. She was last seen leaving one of the bars around, The mark of a true Olympian? Keep it Clean. The mom is pretending like her daughter is missing as a grift for money and attention. Christina Maxine Whittaker. I just finished the series. George Moll serves as showrunner/executive producer; Amanda Spain and Noah Moskin are co-executive producers. When you engage with the locals, they all have one thing in common to say there are a lot of rumors in Hannibal. It doesn't make sense to me as she doesn't get anyone with a serious enough charge to justify that, at least as far as I know. While I feel that it is a compelling and well-made series, I believe it unfairly paints Hannibal as a wanna-be murder capital. By Here's a look at some of the thing. The night began at Rookie's, located at 611 Broadway, on the east side of town. 'What I find so intriguing about this case is that on the surface, it really did seem like there was this girl who was in the wrong place at the wrong time,' Fontana told Fox News. Plus, even Cindy has admitted that Christina had made suicidal statements in the past. Being a CI is dangerous and it's the task of whatever police department to protect their informant. I just want you to know I love you with all my heart. Who Is Christina Whittaker? Find Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok profiles, images and more on IDCrawl - free people search website. Initial attempts to find a larger production partner proved difficult for a series about an active case. The lead in question came from a member of the Romanichal community in the Hannibal, Missouri area where Whittaker grew up. Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in. Pic credit: Family pic from The Charley Project Relentless on ID is documenting filmmaker Christina Fontana in her search for the missing Christina Whittaker, who disappeared from her hometown of Hamilton, Missouri, in 2009. That woman was shaking over what he did to her and she looked like a woman whos seen a lot.Why wasnt that place ursa and the pig farm discussed more? "We went on the show to get help to find Christy, and all they did was make Travis look like a monster.". She had asked many people for a ride home, but she was rejected. Young believes that when Christina disappeared at age 29 in downtown Hannibal late on the night of Nov. 13, 2009, she was abducted, because she had earlier called people for rides home and found no one to help her. The disappearance of Christina Whittaker from Hannibal, Missouri, is the subject of a new true-crime docuseries on discovery+ titled "Relentless." It details a filmmaker's obsession with. She was last seen leaving one of the bars around1 a.m. 'She had come alone, visibly upset and she was on the phone arguing with someone,' Fontana said. Was there blood on the property? When taking on a project years in the making, Gold advised producers to first do no harm before finding ways to help and support the filmmakers. The source Fontana spoke to in the final episode is currently incarcerated and was interviewed on condition of anonymity. Opening Shot: A rainy day on the Mississippi River, in Hannibal, Missouri. Subscribe for full access to The Hollywood Reporter. The third result is Christina Whittaker age 40s in Willingboro, NJ. His writing has appeared in the New York Times, Slate, Salon, RollingStone.com, VanityFair.com, Fast Company and elsewhere. The whole story about abduction, being held in a basement, and sex trafficking is all a made up. Age: 55. Things that would be no shock to anyone watching the first episode or two - like how maybe the police were involved in Christina's disappearance - don't surface until the last episode and then Fontana seems stunned and shocked that the HPD - who have not been helpful at all, and allegedly threw out evidence pertaining to the disappearance and The six-part true crime series is produced by Blumhouse Television (Fall River, A Wilderness of Error) in association with Stick Figure Entertainment (Chasing Tyson, Dancer). Eight months after Whittaker vanished, leaving behind a six-month-old daughter, filmmaker Christina Fontana met Whittaker's mother while filming another documentary about the families of missing . But honestly they needed support and finishing money and to bring on a buyer.. When 21-year-old Christina Whittaker disappeared in the small town of Hannibal, MO, a frantic search immediately ensued. We all need you. Fontana soon discovered that for every plausible theory, there are dozens more heading in completely different directions. As she spoke with more people, she uncovered more lies and began to wonder if anyone was telling the truth. This series is an extraordinary achievement for her directorial debut and we are proud to introduce this incredible story and talented filmmaker to our passionate true crime audience., Added Mary Lisio, executive vp alternative and nonscripted programming at Blumhouse Television: Relentless puts the viewer in the passenger seat alongside director Christina Fontana in a propulsive, intense, and often emotional search to find a missing woman. It explains why the Hannibal PD was so lazy in their investigation. The six-part series, produced by Blumhouse Television in association with Stick Figure Entertainment, will see new episodes released every Monday. The night Christina Whitaker disappeared, there are eyewitness accounts of the 21-year-old being intoxicated and getting into altercations, then grabbed by a Black male and led out of one of the three bars she was in that night. Youre my little hero, little survivor. Yes, Cindy and Alan Young are desperate to find their daughter, and desperate to keep custody of Alexandria in case her father comes back in the picture. Will There Be a Season 2 of '1923' on Paramount+? Jack Whittaker and his then-wife Jewell are seen on NBC's "The Today Show" in New York City in this December 2002, after winning the then-biggest undivided lottery prize in history. Hi all. Marketplace - Your Local Shopping Experience. Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in. 587, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), ABC Staff Go "Zero Contact" With Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes, Encouraged to "Never Mention Their Names Again", 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved, Stream It Or Skip It: 'FBI True' on Paramount+, Featuring Real Insights From Real Agents On Real Big Cases, Alex Murdaugh Trial So Far: The 9 Most Shocking Takeaways, Madeleine McCann Found?

National Restaurant Association Show 2023, My Husband Hurt Me Deeply, Articles C

christina whittaker show