christina haack franklin tennessee

According to Dirt, Christina paid $2.5 million for the house, which sits on 24 acres in Franklin, Tenn. Long before she sold her custom-renovated, Hamptons-inspired home in ritzy Newport Beach, Calif., for $5.35 million much less than the initial asking price of $6 million but still a solid profit on the $4.1 million she paid just over three years ago Christina Haack pointed her real estate sights toward Tennessee where the HGTV star is settling into a four-year-old farmhouse on close to 24 thickly wooded acres on the bucolic outskirts of Franklin, Tenn., about 25 miles southwest of downtown Nashville. Location Franklin, Tenn. Price $2.5 million. She has a passion for travel and has been to many different places around the globe. Surrounded by dense, unspoiled woodlands, the sylvan spread is a sprawling and spectacularly private idyll for Haack, her three children and, presumably, her new ride or die beau, Austin, Texas, based real estate agent Joshua Hall. Even though Christina Haack bought her Nashville, Tennessee property for weekends away, it seems like she's feeling right at home. She is excited to be starting a family in Music City and is expecting her first child in early 2019. Christina Haack is on the move. According to Dirt, Haack purchased a house near Nashville, Tennessee back in mid-May, and it's no shabby abode for the real estate investor. The 5,000-square-foot farmhouse has six bedrooms and five and half bathrooms. ", On their strong bond, she told PEOPLE, "Everything with us is real and raw. Her work is focused on capturing the natural beauty of the world around her. 2 min read. Following her marriage to El Moussa, she moved on to Ant Anstead, to whom she was married from 2018 to 2021. Your email address will not be published. In July, the 38-year-old Flip or Flop star purchased her new $10 million mansion, which includes five bedrooms and seven bathrooms, according to media reports. The 4,000-square-foot home has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a large foyer, and a sweeping staircase in the main level. "I'm determined to stay healthy and positive and move forward," Haack said in a press release. Christina Haack purchased this six-bedroom home in Yorba Linda home with Tarek El Moussa in December 2013, shortly after had landed Flip or Flop with HGTV. "Being out there on all that land reminded me of my favorite childhood memories, which were staying summers on my grandparents' farm," she shared of her reasons for purchasing the property. The area seamlessly coordinated with the home's interiors, featuring a black and white tiled grilling and bar area. Near school and friends and work. According to public real estate records, Haack paid right at $2.5 million for the house, which sits on just under 24 lushly wooded acres at the end of a long private driveway in the affluent rural community of Franklin, Tenn., a Nashville suburb that is also home to a number of prominent country singers. What to Know About Realtor Joshua Hall, Christina Haack's Fianc Josh Hall Says 'True Love Is Rare' on Couple's Romantic Trip to Cabo, Christina Haack & Fianc Josh Hall Have Dinner with His 'The Hills' Alum Sister & Mom: 'Favorites', Christina Hall Gives a Tour of Her Tennessee Home and Includes a Cameo from Husband Josh, Christina Haack and Fianc Josh Hall Wear 'Lovers' Bracelets: 'Constant Cloak of Protection', Christina Haack and Fianc Josh Hall Dress Up as 'E.T.' Unfortunately, El Moussa and Anstead announced they were getting a divorce in late 2016. "I felt so carefree and loved taking out their quads and hanging with my cousins on all the land.". This house definitely checked all those boxes. "I'm happier than I thought was possible," Haack said. Also, in a post teasing the upcoming season of Christina on the Coast (get the deets here! We want to hear from you! She started scoping out properties during a return visit in January of 2021, and after seeing the 5,000-square-foot, 6-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom home, she made an offer after the house had been on the market for just one day in Nashville's ultra-hot real estate market. Her mother, Hollywood producer and director John Haack, is currently filming in Nashville for a new television series, and that is why she moved to the city. MORE: Christina Haack's secret third wedding with Josh Hall after whirlwind romance. Christina Hall is showing off her new home with a cameo from husband Joshua "Josh" Hall ! Christina Haack is an American actress and singer. In a statement to The Post, Haack and Hall said they are thrilled to be moving to Nashville and are grateful to have found such a beautiful setting to raise their family. As she told People, she "fell in love with Tennessee" after a visit during fall 2020 with her eldest kids, Taylor and Brayden, whom she shares with Tarek El Moussa (Haack also is the mom to. They have been residing in a rented condo in L.A. since purchasing the home in March 2017, just before their wedding in a vintage chapel in Newport Beach. The wine was from the label Josh, coincidentally the name of her boyfriend of several months, Austin-based realtor Joshua Hall. The house, built in 2017, boasts about 5,000 square feet of living space, garage space for four cars, a swimming pool, and a wraparound porch. You Make A Larger Down Payment How Much House Can You Afford? Love knowing what your favorite HGTV stars are up to? In Thursday night's episode of her solo HGTV show Christina on the Coast, the mom of three visited the house, which she purchased earlier this year, with her older kids for the first time after getting the keys. The property spans 7,000 square feet. Christina Haack is a fan of the country music scene in Tennessee. ft. farmhouse and almost 24 acres of land for $2.5 million. The price was later dropped to $5.495 million, and it is currently in escrow. HGTV Star Christina Haack Settles Into $2.5 Million Nashville Area Vacation Home By Mark David August 5, 2021 2:17 pm PT Realtor.com; HGTV Buyer Christina Haack Location Franklin, Tenn. Price $2.5 million Year 2017 Specs (approx.) 5,000 square feet, 6 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms Lot Size 23.82 acres Christina Haack is married to actor and comedian, Jeff Dye. ), Haack revealed that this new installment of episodes will feature her out-of-state home. 421 Chelsey Cv, Franklin, TN 37064. According to Realtor.com, they purchased the property for $2 million. Christina Haack continues to enjoy her time in Tennessee, where she recently bought a vacation home.The Christina on the Coast star shared a new photo with her husband-to-be Joshua Hall. The home is situated in Franklin, Tennessee, not far from Nashville, and Christina bought it in 2021 for $2 . Being out there on all that land reminded me of my favorite childhood memories, which were staying summers on my grandparents farm, she shared of her reasons for purchasing the property. Christina closed on the stunning house in July 2021, after she sold the Newport Beach, California, home where she lived with . (Correct answer), She was never expected to attend the nuptials, but shes already nestled into her. Rustic-chic light fixtures including a wagon wheel, an antler chandelier and more provide additional country charm. The new season is set to give fans an even closer look inside Haack's personal life, capturing milestone moments like hosting Taylor's 10th birthday party (days after announcing her split from Ant), attending her best friend Cassie's wedding, getting a new puppy, learning how to surf and navigate life as a newly single mom. She officially filed for divorce and joint custody of Hudson in November. She also changed her last name to Hall on her real estate license. "Favorite live music spot with my favorite people. So the story goes, Haack visited Nashville last year, loved it, and, when she returned for a visit over New Years, did what real estate agents often do; She went for a peep of a few properties. Country life is the best life," Hack captioned . Here's everything we know about her dating history. Did Christina Haack buy a house in Franklin TN? Why did Christina buy a house in Tennessee? Christina Haack is settling down in Tennessee! She added that "Tennessee is gorgeous and the people out there are so nice.". The 38-year-old tv personality posted a picture with her fianc, Josh Hall, in the snow in Franklin, Tennessee. Haack is a 38 year old musician who has been in the entertainment industry for over 20 years. Christina Hall gave her more than 1.8 million Instagram followers an inside look at her Tennessee home on Friday.. "Being out there on all that land reminded me of my favorite childhood memories, which were staying summers on my grandparents' farm," she told People. The exterior of the home is white with black trim, and it features carefully manicured landscaping, a front porch that wraps around one side of the house, an in-ground pool and more. ', Christina Hall and Daughter Taylor Roast Her Husband Josh for New Country Wardrobe: 'That Is Not OK', Christina Hall's 7-Year-Old Son Brayden Cuddles Her in Heartfelt Pic: 'Someone Missed His Mommy', Christina Haack Braves Disgusting Fixer Upper While Filming'Flip or Flop' : Just 'Another Day', Christina Haack Is Loving 'Waking up in the Woods' with Kids at New House: 'Tennessee Baby', Ant Anstead Says Ex Christina Haack Made 'the Right Decision' to Sell Their Family Home: It 'Has Memories', WATCH: Christina Haack Tells BFF She Is Selling Home She Shared with Ant Anstead: 'A Fresh Start', Christina Hall's Husband Josh Wakes Her Up with a Singing Goat: 'Country Alarm Clock', Christina Haack Officially Sells Home She Shared with Ex Ant Anstead: 'Cheers to a Closed Sale', Christina Haack Says She's 'Keeping Our Private Life More Private' Following Tumultuous Year, Christina Hall Is Shocked by Trash-Filled Home as She Takes on First Tennessee Flip: 'One of the Worst', announced that she and Anstead were separating. The couple met in 2016 and got engaged in 2018. And this country farmhouse, a vacation rental near Franklin, Tennessee, looks like a lovely place to take a breather. April 7, 2022 9:44am. Jessica Hall, Joshua Halls sister, and Stacie Adams, his wife, have all appeared on reality television shows. Christina Anstead with daughter Taylor and son Brayden. They have been married since 2019 and have one child together. It also has a covered porch, a pool, a spa, and a basketball court. "Up until now, Tennessee has always been a quick getaway, but with every trip I'm just loving it more and more. Christina Haack's new series, Christina in the Country, takes a look at her life in the countryside of Tennessee with her husband, Joshua Hall.. On Instagram Thursday, the 38-year-old HGTV star posted a photo of a fun night out in Franklin with fianc Josh Hall and. Gorgeous hardwood floors highlight the house throughout, and there's also a covered patio outside, as well as parking for four cars. Her property is four years old and has six bedrooms and five and a half bathrooms. Sort: Homes for You. On April 5, a source confirmed to E! A representative for the star confirmed that she has no plans to move to Tennessee full time and will use the property as a vacation home - a dream come true for her as she'll be able to give her kids more space to run around and play, just like she remembers doing as a child, she said. Envelope. Haack and her three children moved in with her in Tennessee after purchasing a second home there. Before her recent move back to Newport Beach (where she previously lived with Ant Anstead while they were married), Haack was living in Dana Point. Another highlight of the home was the backyard, which Haack and Anstead had transformed into a cool, outdoor oasis that had a pool and water slide for the kids. HGTV's Christina Haack Buys Tennessee Farmhouse: I Immediately Fell in Love https://t.co/p9Ze6KjIhC, Selling Sunset Star Heather Rae Young Responds to Claims That Tarek El Moussa Called Her a Hotter, Richer Version of His Ex-Wife Christina Haack. Christina Haack is a fan of the country music scene in Tennessee.. On Instagram Thursday, the 38-year-old HGTV star posted a photo of a fun night out in Franklin with fianc Josh Hall and pal Stacie Adams at Puckett's Leiper's Fork, known for its live music and BBQ. In April 2021, Haack listed the home for $6 million. How To Avoid Being Scammed When Buying A House. HGTV stars Johnny Cash, MirandaLambert, and Chip and Joanna Gaines are just a few of the stars who have relocated to Nashville. Home Once Shared with Ex Ant Anstead. Christina and Cara cover a wide range of topics in this episode, including tips and recipes for achieving balance in your life. According to PEOPLE, she purchased a vacation home in Franklin, Tennessee, back in 2021 and is set on growing her business there. RealTracs MLS as distributed by MLS GRID. Josh Hall and Christina Haack were married in March of this year. "I'm going to take this time for a fresh start, and there's a lot of new things I want to do now.". She bought her Tennessee house around New Year's. According to Dirt, Christina paid $2.5 million for the house, which sits on 24 acres in Franklin, Tenn. Read on to learn more about all of the known properties Christina Haack has called home (For a deep dive into El Moussa's property history, click here). This season, we'll get a look into her second home in Tennessee, her best friend's wedding, and her . HGTV. Well it didn't take long for HGTV host and remodel maven Christina Haack to find a new homejust weeks after selling her last one in Newport Beach, CA, for $5.35 million.

Singer 9960 Automatic Thread Cutter Not Working, Bosnian Physical Characteristics, Gulfstream Park Jockey Agent List, La Bandera Menu, Articles C

christina haack franklin tennessee