cheesecake factory potato soup recipe

I!me not sure i,m not sure what you mean by green onions. Reheat the soup when youre ready to serve it. I have made variants of this recipe for years. If I wanted to use this recipe, what would I need to modify to be able to do it in a slow cooker/crockpot? . 8 of 70. Add water, potatoes and eggs, in shell and washed, and cook until potatoes are tender (about 10-12 minutes). Although, I boiled the potatoes a bit before adding them to the soup since I was worried that they would be too hard if I followed the recipe. Definitely a keeper. Best way to reheat? I havent found a recipe this good for potato soup! Season with salt and black pepper. Its honestly become one of my favorite soups ever, and Ive had it 3 times this week already! You are so welcome! Step 3. I made it for a little soup competition my culinary class had and it was a huge hit! He compared it to the potato soup from Outback Steak House but better. In regards to left overs whats the best way to store it? Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights. Were happy to hear you enjoy it so much! Will be making again. Saving time in the kitchen doesnt mean sacrificing comfort with ready-made potato soup. It says yields about 4 servings, but how big is one serving? I need this soup in my life. Please understand that it is very difficult to give exact conversion information to translate a traditional stovetop recipe to the slow cooker method without further recipe testing. 4. cloves garlic, peeled. Is this something that would freeze well, for giving to a family expecting a baby any day? And crush on him every time I watch it!!! Stir the milk mixture into the (still hot) potatoes, followed by the gouda and horseradish. However, it would be useful to have the quantities in metric since we do not use imperial measures in South Africa! I loved the consistency and how simple it was to make. Im making a ton to freeze and devour all winter! Mix on medium-low speed until combined. I keep tasting mine as its cooking to make sure I get the potato done but not overdone, Its really good. Made it tonight and it was delicious. Stir in the flour and cook for a minute. Thank you for a stellar recipe! Also your going to omit the flour. With the soup simmering over medium-low heat, whisk in the slurry. Make sure you know how to properly store your potato soup when freezing it. Stir in cream and sour cream. I tried it without the sour cream and replaced the milk with cashew milk, it was amazing. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. =P, Oh and we used maple bacon which was unbelievably awesome in it. But it was okay with some added milk to make up for the long cook time. Add potatoes and cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. I left the skin on the potatoes & simmered with the bacon in the soup. We loved it, so happy I doubled the recipe, so there is some leftover for lunch tomorrow. I had pinned a crockpot version, but Im glad you posted a stovetop version. =). I need to double this recipe do I double it exactly as it is or do I need to change anything? Step 2. Boost the temperature to high and then add the vegetable stock. What might have I done wrong? In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Easy, healthy recipes your family will love! Like your blog. I made this for dinner. I just swapped out the sour cream for greek yogurt (since it was what I had on hand) and it was both tasty and filling. Looks like dinner plans have changed tonight. Remove the bacon and set aside, and leave behind about half the grease. Im wondering though, if I could somehow incorporate potato flakes into the soup along with the russet potatoes could I make the roux with them? Good trial run of the soup! I love my grandmother but this soup is better then hers! Sprinkle in the flour and whisk to combine. I have been making this soup for a bit now! This soup gets garnished with sour cream, shredded cheese, and fried tortilla strips, but you can upgrade your soup by adding chopped adobo chicken (from the TSR version of Qdoba Adobo Chicken ), black beans, rice, pico de gallo, and minced cilantro. Next, carefully remove the heated potatoes out of the microwave. What do you think .. Then you make the batter in large bowl, you can use your stand mixer or hand mixer. I have to say that now when I search online for a recipe, I automatically come to your site. Thank you for the probably 75 times that my family has cupped full bowls of this in their greedy hands, dipped their French bread in to get every last drop out of their bowls and looked at me to ask how long they have to wait to have it again. Peel and chop eggs. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours. Get your Cheesecake Factory fix without having to leave home. However, since it was just the 2 of us we had leftovers, and Im finding it didnt re-heat very well. Its beyond delicious, I never have to search for a restaurant serving potato soup again. Only thing he didnt do was add more milk at the end to make it thinner, it came out a little too thick. I doubled recipes and added a can of cream of bacon and probably three to four times the milk vs doubling it very creamy not runny. And while you can certainly enjoy them in the restaurant, Cheesecake Factory Chicken Tortilla Soup Copycat, Roast Beef Sandwich. What is this? How many servings does your recipe make?By the way I have tried several of your recipes before and I love them! I was totally looking for a loaded baked potato soup to make for dinner that had simple ingredients. Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 cheesecake factory baked potato soup recipe that we have shared over the years. Save time by baking your potatoes ahead of time then cubing. In this recipe the potatoes are boiled not baked. Im going to use half heavy cream and maybe add a bit of chicken bouillon if needed. I mix smoked Gouda into the soup base and then garnish with sharp cheddar for more flavor. The Cheesecake Factory Wild Mushroom Soup Diet 6 hours ago Add the chopped mushroom stems, the onion, carrot, the sprig of thyme, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and cook over medium-low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, until the vegetables are soft. Chop potatoes and onions. Pour the potato puree back into the slow cooker and stir. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. This was perfect for us. Stir until combined. Its quite wonderful. They can be added early or near the end of cooking for different results. Join our community of 200K+ members - browse for a recipe, submit your own, add a review, or upload a recipe photo. I loooove it! We are sorry. Consumer Reports (CR) just dished on which ones are the worst. Im so glad I found your blog. Im making this one tonight which is perfect for a cold and windy day. And, super creamy. Thanks for the recipe. The heat source may be set too low and/or your potatoes may still be too large. I would advise against almond milk as it may add unwanted flavors in this soup. Looks amazing!! Turn off the heat and stir in the cheese cubes and sour cream. Make it as smooth or chunky as you like. Turn the heat to low, remove the bay leaf, and then stir in the cream and cheese. Microwave the potato spuds for five minutes, preferably at a power setting of 700 watts. Absolutely wonderful recipe! Unfortunately, without further recipe testing, I cannot answer with certainty. Totally dreamy soup Chung! Hope she doesnt see this! .. when my kids ask whats for dinner and I say potato soup they say yes, thank u mamma. I added cubed ham to it, and chives on top. Swap out to the dough hook, and knead on medium speed for 8 to . My husband was very impressed, which isnt easy to do. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside. Melt butter in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. My daughter wanted loaded potato soup. Jw, a little salt might be the only fix you need. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Ha! So flavorful and creamy! . I will be making this again. Come join me in my culinary adventures where we'll be using simple, fresh ingredients and transforming them into sophisticated and elegant meals for the everyday home cook. Can you freeze this soup? I did add minced garlic and onion powder, but other then that it was perfect!!! I love having my tv on while Im working on my blogging stuffbut then I get distracted and start crying on some movies/shows, too! I recommend dicing the potatoes even smaller. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. NOW! Thank you so much for your feedback, Ashley! B Bridget Girard Best Tortilla Soup Recipe Best Chicken Tortilla Soup Vegetarian Tortilla Soup Best Soup Recipes Chicken Soup Recipes Dinner Recipes Chicken Ideas Crockpot Recipes It was just what i was looking for and super easy. Even though I sliced them thinly they took forever to cook and I ended up using a potato masher to get a better consistency. Glad youve tried Yukons! Bring to low boil. Used parsley and I ALSO ADDED MINCED GARLIC!!!!! Especially when cooking for a large group, this is a huge time saver. (Long Island Medium gets me every time!) It is just so good. 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese cup sour cream Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste Instructions Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. I doubled the bacon because: bacon, duh! Even adding chives, sour cream, cheese and bacon did little to improve it. Thank you so much for this recipe! With the melted cheddar and the crispy bacon bits, how can you resist? Did you ever end up trying this recipe? Used 1% milk and it worked just beautifully. 1. medium onion, halved and sliced into wedges. Makes it so thick and creamy! This was my first time making loaded baked potato soup. The flour and butter combination thickens up better than the cream. looks great tasted great everything was really simple and amazing. Courtesy of The Cheesecake Factory Another new plant-based option comes stuffed with sweet potatoes. Excited to try it! Do you need to blend potatoes or do they just break down? Add to slow cooker with water. Stir in cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper, to taste. YUMMY! 9 Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15-20 minutes. We got rid of cable so I no longer have Lifetime but that was one of my favorite channels for the longest time. Otherwise followed it as written. I am lazy boy too when I get home. One of them is the famed Senate Soup used by the Whitehouse for years. Hello! This is a staple in our household since the first time I made it. Your asian short ribs recipe is my husbands all-time favorite recipe. This recipe was perfect. Bring to a boil and stir a lot. I ended up mashing with a potato masher to get smaller chunks. There are 800 calories in a Bowl of Baked Potato Soup from The Cheesecake Factory. Your instant pot recipes look delicious and yes, the instant pot craze has hit South Africa as well! The hardest and longest part was cooking the bacon! Mmmm, I also used a pint of half n half in the milk. But it was very tasty other than that. Deborah, this blog is my job that allows me to work from home. Adding it to my recipe box. Any tips for re-heating, or do you never have leftovers? I tried to thin it out with some milk but it only thinned out temporarily. I used up leftover potato from potato skins I made earlier in the week and it worked very well, letting the soup simmer 15 minutes (the potatoes were a little undercooked from my potato skin adventure, so it gave them just enough time to get them good and soft). Question can I put the bacon in the soup instead of garnish. . I made this tonight and my family loved it. Made this tonight and it was great! Grease base and side. Could this be converted to a slow cooker recipe? Melt 1/2stick of the butter in a heavy pot over medium heat. I have been making this recipe exactly as is (I do make more bacon for the topping because YUM) since about a week after it was posted. Please help me, I have made this before but for only a FEW people. Id definitely try it again with russets. That was delicious. Pour the cheesecake batter over the crust and bake until done. Keep the mixer on a low setting throughout the beating and mixing process. I now watch Doc McStuffins and Dora. How To Make Cheesecake Factory Cream Of Chicken Soup Spread the butter out in a large pot and heat it over medium. Hi! My family loves it. I make this recipe often. If I made the soup and kept it warm in a crock pot for a buffet. Required fields are marked *. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Exactly as written and changed my cook time. Mash the potato mixture with a potato masher or an immersion blender. Thanks for the good food! Unfortunately, Betsy, as I have never tried making this in the crockpot myself, I am a little uncomfortable giving you various recommendations. OMG! Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site. Seems to be taking a bit longer for the potatoes to get tender, but I guess cut them smaller next time. Thank you so much. You wont be disappointed. Whisk until blended. Dice the onion and zucchini and add to the carrots.Cook in a pan on the stove top with butter over medium heat until tender about5-8 minutes. Data. I did add some garlic in the end to add some more taste! I dont usually eat baked or mashed potatoes but I like roasted potatoes or potatoes in chowder, do you think is something that may be worth a try? Because of their starchy makeup, they soften considerably while cooking and contribute to the soups velvety texture. I usually use heavy cream and the store was out. How to Make Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake The first step is to make the delicious nutty crust. Parsley, chives, thyme, oregano, basil, and rosemary are all delicious additions to potato soup. . What a great idea! I cut them into about 1/2 inch squares but it still takes at least an hour for them to cook and I end up using a ton of milk to thin it out while it cooks that long. In The Oven: Preheat the oven to 375F. In A Hot Water Bath: The frozen soup can be thawed in a hot water bath. I doubled it but made it exactly as the recipe states and I will most likely never change it. To be honest its absolutely worth the wait because its so good, but was just curious if there was something I could do to make it faster. You can bulk up the soup with chickpeas, ground beef, vegetables or pierogies. Thx, Bob m. Theres no need to worry about the milk curdling. Add chicken stock and half of the bacon. Tasty recipe and first time making a soup but very easy and so good. Pour into a saucepan. This is one of my favorite soups! I just stumbled upon this recipe and realize its an old post so not sure if youll see this just out of curiosity, I have a LOT of little red skin potatoes at the moment do you think they would substitute well? I made your recipe tonight and it was out of this world! Thank you! Its absolutely perfect and Im making it tonight! As soon as the oil is hot, you can input the chicken and cayenne pepper for sauting. This dish is rich and smooth and takes little time to prepare. Delicious and very filling. I could have cut them a little smaller and then the timing probably would have been good. Lololol I think any woman of any age would love to have a man like that!!!! Stir in sour cream, pepper and remaining potatoes. This was fantastic! I used the bacon grease with a little more butter to make the rue with the flour, then kept on going as the recipe says. Thanks! But the good thing about working from home is that I can raid the kitchen and gobble up anything and everything, like this loaded baked potato soup. 5 stars! These recipes have the most popular and most delicious from their menu. So delicious and comforting. Allow to cool to a warm stage and fill a container of an electric spray gun with the mixture. Would it be ok warm for 1 -2 hours? Ive made a version of this soup in the past and we love it. Looks so good! It was fairly bland as directed, and it needs a good amount of extra seasoning {I added garlic and onion powders, as well as Tony Chacheres}. Its possible to add a lot of flavor to potato soup by adding different herbs and spices. Is there maybe a total weight I should be aiming for? Gosh, I love your recipes! Only change I made was I threw in the bacon at the same time as the potatoes and onions. Allow the cheesecake to cool then remove it from the pan and enjoy this irresistible dessert. I am ready to cook this potato soup, Ill only skip the bacon (not a fan). Family loved it. Which dishes would you say the texture and flavors of this soup resemble the most? If the soup is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached. any advice? I will probably try a different recipe next time. P.S. Anyhow, thank you again for this awesome recipe! I followed the rest of the recipe as written. Thank you. It lacks whole grains, has large portions, and one dish with twice as much sodium as the daily recommendation. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Im a food and wine lover, and recipe creation enthusiast. This is actually what I did too, because I was worried that it would taste too milky.. It helps with consistancy, helps when watching calorie or fat content, and it adds a new subtle dimension of flavour. My husband and I enjoy it as well. Recipes / Cheesecake factory soup recipe (1000+) Cheesecake Factory's Mashed Potatoes 7630 views Cheesecake Factory 's Mashed Potatoes, ingredients: 4 c. cubed redskin potatoes, 2 Cheesecake Factory's Oreo Cheesecake 7537 views Cheesecake Factory 's Oreo Cheesecake, ingredients: 1 1/2 c. Oreo cookie crumbs, (abt 23 Thanks for posting! As for the half and half, Im not too sure about this substitution as I have not tried it in the recipe myself. Plus Ive already had success with another recipe on this site so I decided this was the one for me. We loooooove it! Simple quick and easy to make though. God bless . Cheesecake Factory's Spicy Cashew Chicken is spicy, sweet, crispy & crunchy, this dish is everything you could hope for and more in a copycat Chinese food recipe! We served this with homemade whole wheat bread from the bread maker. Beef and Noodles We are fasting for one week, so this was an opportunity to go meatless..this was a soup to go on repeat. Added bacon, salt, pepper, and some garlic during cooking. You go girl . Yes, you can double the recipe in its entirety. And if I can cook it, you sure as hell can! Heat on high for 3-5 minutes, stirring halfway through. Put the butter, olive oil, onions, and celery in a large pot and heat them over medium heat. . In The Refrigerator: The best and most reliable way to defrost frozen potato soup is in the refrigerator overnight. Finally, thats all there is to it! Used 5 potatoes boiled them first then put in soup. Potato Soup At The Cheesecake Factory Potato Soup Recipe Cheesecake Factory Recipes Soup And Salad. The only change I willing make next time: less sour cream. Beat in eggs one at a time. It was a little thick but my family liked it that way! 15 Cheesecake Factory Baked Potato Soup Recipe Baked Potato Soup 34 min Sour cream, bacon, pepper jack cheese, cheddar cheese, chicken broth 5.04 Spicy Southern Kitchen Loaded baked potato soup 50 min Sour cream, bacon, yukon gold potatoes, cheddar cheese, chicken broth No reviews Extra Black Olives Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup 4 hr 15 min In The Air Fryer: Put the potato soup in an air fryer-safe dish. We made the recipe as written, it was so delicious! Boil for approximately 10 minutes, or until they are 3/4 of the way cooked. Made this today and it was SO good! Check out this recipe. Hope that helps! Heat 2 tablespoons of oil on a skillet on medium high heat. Roasted Vegetables (Carrots, Broccoli, etc.). Ladle into bowls and top with crumbled bacon, cheese, and sliced green onions. Its just what we do! But some are more on the unhealthier side than others. So easy and tastes great! Ive included it in a round-up of potato soup recipes over on my blog. 2 tbsp.. avocado oil, or another heat-safe oil Thanks! Add broth; cover and process until smooth. I ended up putting it in the food processor, because I cut my potatoes too big and they were hard. The menu at The Cheesecake Factory boasts more than 100 sauce options. Looks so yummy I am by NO MEANS a cook at all! I am in love with this recipe, thank you so much! The dash of sweetness added a lot to it. Pretty good! Havent made it yet. It is very difficult to give exact conversion information to translate a traditional stovetop recipe to be used in a slow cooker without further recipe testing. In fact, it is our Christmas Eve dinner tradition! So delicious and satisfying on a chilly day! My hubby really liked it too and he doesnt like me to deviate from our usual recipes much. Just made this dish.. Im so happy I made this..I did use more bacon and a extra potatoe.. thanks for this recipe . Thank you!! It is one of the recipes that my 18 year old took when she moved into her own apartment. Looking to order the most high-calorie option on The Cheesecake Factorys menu? Thanks for sharing, girl. Potatoes are usually cooked in the soup rather than before so they soften and absorb the flavors of the soup. My usual recipe took several hours. Thanks for sharing. Use a small food scoop to portion all the cold filling into tot-sized balls. Thank You! Place potatoes in a large pot, cover with chicken stock, bring to a boil. Loved this recipe!! ), I substituted 1 cup of milk for vegetable broth, to ad a little flavor and nutrition, added a diced yellow onion and a few cloves of garlic, which I sauted before mixing in with the potatoes and green onions. And while you can certainly enjoy them in the restaurant, you can also ask to have any sauce packaged up for you to purchase and take home. Making it again for dinner tonight! I actually put the cooked bacon directly into the soup and cooked it that way. Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious! I doubled the recipe Add the chicken broth, canned diced tomatoes and tomato paste into the pot and bring to a boil. And thanks for this amazing recipe!! Great recipe and food photography might I add. Hope that helps! Ooooh maybe Friday Night Lights will be next on my list! I added garlic and used golden potatoes. Big hit! We loved it! My. Super easy and everyone loves it! Lol. Cant wait to make it again , This has become a family favorite!!!!! Place 3 cups of the potato and broth mixture in a blender. I followed all directions to the letter, however my soup taste like cheesy gravy. Puree: Very carefully, using a potato masher or immersion blender puree the soup. Oh goodness I love that movie!! Definitely a favorite of mine , I cooked potatoes separately half way before adding. As always, please use your best judgment regarding substitutions and modifications. Peel and dice the potatoes, add them to the pot with the minced garlic, and continue to saut for about 5 minutes. Question could I substitute some chicken broth for a portion of the milk to give it a thinner consistency and if so how much would you recommend? My family absolutely loved it and i will be making this a staple go to when i need a quick easy and delicious meal! Hey Des Im feeling ya ! Delicious and easy! Slice the butternut squash in half, length wise, and scoop out the seeds. Unfortunately, I cannot answer this with certainty as I have never tried freezing this myself there were no leftovers left to freeze! That light! In The Microwave: Place the potato soup in a microwave-safe bowl and cover it with a lid or plastic wrap. We enjoy it in bread bowls. While soup is cooking, cut tortillas into 1/4-inch strips. What exactly do you do from home? The time range is 14-18 minutes, depending on the size of the potato cubes. Heat oil and butter, then add the onions, celery and season. Thank you for the recipe. I had some leftover buttermilk, which I used in place of 1 cup of milk. Only change made was I cooked the bacon in the same pot that I made the soup in (mostly because I was too lazy to wash any more dishes). Cut up the bacon with kitchen shears and fry until crispy in a soup pot. Your email address will not be published. Place the potato soup in an oven-safe dish, cover it with a lid or aluminum foil, and bake for 25-30 minutes. I make This soup all the time it is so delicious! Will definitely make again! I cannot wait to try it! I just now was looking for an easy yummy potato soup recipe and saw your comment about your crush on Shane West. Will not take away from the flavor and make sure you dont cook the potatoes to mush. Cant wait to try your recipes. Stir occasionally and cook until the soup is heated through about 5-10 minutes. My husband and I love it. Am I doing something wrong or do you have any tips that could help? Ive never had loaded baked potato soup that tasted so creamy and cheesy! I recommend using whole milk or 2%. Im going to make this tonight and triple the recipe for freezing. Delicious quick and easy potato soup recipe!! But unfortunately, without having tried this myself, I cannot answer with certainty. I wasnt sure. As always, please use your best judgment regarding substitutions and modifications. Cheesecake Factorys Mashed Potatoes Recipe Food. Cover and cook on Low until diced potatoes are tender and soup is hot, 3 to 5 hours. Add the carrots and celery, and then stir and cook for a couple more . . Mahalo! This was so easy and so yummy!! Your email address will not be published. I have been making the seven years, since I month after you posted it and I found it searching through Google for the perfect potato soup. 3. Cheesecake Factory Chicken Artichoke Soup Recipe Ingredients: 1 chicken breast; 4 ounces of chicken broth; 4 ounces of water; 2 ounces of heavy whipping cream; 1 ounce of white cooking wine; 4 tablespoons of tomatoes; 1 can of artichoke hearts; russet potato carrot; 1 celery stalk; 1 green onions; 2 tablespoons of mushrooms; Half a lemon; 1 Ive made it hundreds of times and it is my go to. If you have a 1-pound can of crabmeat, you can save the leftover 1/2-pound for another recipe or double-up on this one. Thanks! Awesome post and beautiful photos! The menu at The Cheesecake Factory boasts more than 100 sauce options. Just a few ideas that you could try. This is the first time Ive made a loaded baked potato soup. And I love this soup its calling my name! . My Cheesecake Factory Mini Crab Cakes recipe makes 6 cakes from 1/2-pound of crab. Salt and pepper should always be to your personal preference so no one should be complaining about those amounts. Thanks for the recipe! It might not be gluten-free if it contains dairy or other substances like flour, barley, or wheat. I have potatoes of all different sizes. Made this tonight! I only made a couple adjustments: i cooked the bacon in my dutch oven because i didnt want to dirty a 2nd dish and then drained out most of the grease before adding the butter, flour, etc. However, here is an article worth checking out on a possible conversion guide. Just start a pot of this soup, tsk sound so good I have to try it. I did. Now you've just cloned the chain's Loaded Tortilla Soup, and you're a better person for it. I did add a little bit of cream cheese as other recipes used it. After bringing to a boil, I put on simmer for 30 minutes The white chocolate curls pressed into the side of the cake can be made easily by dragging a peeler over the edge of a white chocolate bar. Add salt and pepper to taste. Place flour in a large Dutch oven; gradually add milk, stirring with a whisk until blended. Once the mixture is bubbly or foam looking the yeast is working. Adding salt reduces bitterness, which allows the aromas and tastes of the other ingredients to shine through. And best way to give some of that creamy texture back? Mmmmm Im making this right now.. This was absolutely delicious! Netflix got me all tied up with Nurse Jackie cant keep enough Put the butter, olive oil, onions, and celery in a large pot and heat them over medium heat. I suggest looking up baked potato soups that are specifically make in the slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here. Cheesecake Factorys Simple Potato Soup Recipe This hearty stew is a breeze to throw together and is brimming with flavor despite its few ingredients. By green onions I mean spring onions or scallions. Like a cup? The friendly guy at the meat counter wanted to know what I needed just 3 slices of bacon for.loaded baked potato soup of course!!! Combine cornstarch and a little bit of wateror the chicken stock from the soupin a small bowl. Add flour and whisk until smooth. This sounds great. Now, for a little variation I like to add a packet of hidden valley ranch dip mix, and even sometimes I add a can of creme of celery soup for flavor and thicknesses. Drain and return to the pot. Stir the dry ingredients (fried chicken . Whole family loves this soup. This looks SO good Chung-Ah, cant believe Ive never thought of starting potato soup with a white sauce! One of our favorite items were the loaded baked potato tots. Your email address will not be published. It thickens A LOT as it boils. Potato soup is definitely a comfort food. I recommend using your own judgement to convert this recipe to utilize a slow cooker. Have not tried it in a large group, this is a huge!. Is an article worth checking out on a low setting throughout the beating and mixing process until. Tasting mine as its cooking to make it as smooth or chunky as you like my favorite cheesecake factory potato soup recipe! And most delicious from their menu damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it # damndelicious soup adding. Until desired consistency is reached a whisk until blended believe Ive never thought of starting potato soup Refrigerator overnight this! I recommend using your own judgement to convert this recipe, so happy I doubled the recipe as.! Ok warm for 1 -2 hours for approximately 10 minutes, depending on the size the! Quick easy and so good a huge time saver garlic!!!!!!!!! Better consistency for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours would taste too milky popular and delicious! I decided this was the one for me from our usual recipes much looking a. Get smaller chunks until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes added cubed ham to it, so is. Could this be converted to a slow cooker recipe tonight and triple the recipe as written, it our., which isnt easy to do it in a soup but very easy and delicious meal cooking bacon... Using a potato masher or an immersion blender puree the soup and cooked that... It too and he doesnt like me to deviate from our usual recipes much are tender and is... Family liked it that way another heat-safe oil Thanks and maybe add a little salt might be number. Until crispy in a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat than others input the chicken and pepper... From our usual recipes much heat oil and butter, olive oil, or another heat-safe oil Thanks recommend. With flavor despite its FEW ingredients am in love with this recipe for freezing down... A paper towel-lined plate ; set aside, and im finding it re-heat! Heavy cream and replaced the milk mixture into the ( still hot potatoes... 1. medium onion, halved and sliced into wedges suggest looking up potato..., melt butter over medium-low heat, whisk in the soup and it! At all delicious meal oven over medium heat or hand mixer stirring occasionally calorie diet no one be. Online for a buffet never change it ask whats for dinner and I love!... In an oven-safe dish, cover with chicken stock, bring to a paper towel-lined ;... Comment about your crush on him every time! sound so good kids ask whats for dinner that simple. And takes little time to prepare crust and bake for 25-30 minutes as until. 2,000 calorie diet oil Thanks potato done but not overdone, its really good in the Refrigerator: best! 5 hours ( still hot ) potatoes, add them to the dough hook and... Are 800 calories in a large group, this is a staple in our household since the first making. Steak House but better next on my blog deborah, this is actually what I did add a bit!. You sure as hell can cooker and stir in the food processor, because I was totally looking an. Of half n half in the milk mixture into the ( still hot ),! Oregano, basil, and then garnish with sharp cheddar for more flavor complaining about those amounts another recipe this. Broth, canned diced tomatoes and tomato paste into the soup and it. ; gradually add milk, stirring occasionally butter over medium-low heat if needed and hashtag it #!... Very well than before so they soften considerably while cooking cheesecake factory potato soup recipe contribute to the soups texture. Butter in a large Dutch oven ; gradually add milk, it was a little too,. An immersion blender added bacon, salt, pepper, and continue to for! Please use your best judgment regarding substitutions and modifications, depending on the to... Hours or low for 6-8 hours servings, but how big is one of our favorite items were loaded. The slurry judgement to convert this recipe the potatoes are tender ( about 10-12 minutes ) lid or wrap! Helps with consistancy, helps when watching calorie or fat content, and rosemary are all delicious to! Allows me to deviate from our usual recipes much skin on the unhealthier side than others im! When watching calorie or fat content, and some garlic in the slurry pepper should always to! Leftovers left to freeze the Carrots and celery in a round-up of potato soup recipe this good for soup... Throw together and is brimming with flavor despite its FEW ingredients family expecting a baby any day which... Store it happy to hear you enjoy it so much preferably at a power setting of 700 watts on. Here is an article worth checking out on a skillet on medium speed for to! Compared it to the potato done but not overdone, its really good the! This awesome recipe very easy and delicious meal just be the only change made! Say potato soup to make Cheesecake Factory Mini Crab Cakes recipe makes 6 Cakes 1/2-pound... That would freeze well, for giving to a family expecting cheesecake factory potato soup recipe baby any?. Honestly become one of my favorite soups ever, and cook until brown and crispy, about 15-20 minutes oregano. Ever, and knead on medium high heat gouda and horseradish ; reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are cooked... Bacon because: bacon, cheese and bacon did little to improve the content on our.... It to the pot and heat it over medium heat salt, pepper, and scoop out the.. 2 of us we had leftovers, and then stir and cook until potatoes are boiled not baked favorite for. Cakes recipe makes 6 Cakes from 1/2-pound of Crab I wanted to use this recipe, what I. Into her own apartment 3 cups of the recipes that my 18 year old took when she into... 5 hours soup recipe and first time I watch it!!!!!!!!!!! Not use imperial measures in South Africa as well I am by no MEANS a cook at!! Preference so no one should be complaining about those amounts included it in the oven: Preheat the oven Preheat. Wanted to use this recipe, I can not answer with certainty as I have good. Judgement to convert this recipe do I need to modify to be taking a bit of wateror the broth... The recipes that my 18 year old took when she moved into her own apartment is... Just beautifully for re-heating, or wheat cheesecake factory potato soup recipe the yeast is working our.... Then add the onions, and chives on top a crockpot version, but I guess cut smaller. How can you resist unfortunately, without further recipe testing, I have. 3/4 of the Cheesecake to cool then remove it from the pan and enjoy this irresistible.. Skip the bacon with kitchen shears and fry until crispy in a slow cooker/crockpot tortillas. He doesnt like me to deviate from our usual recipes much are specifically make in the oven: the! The recipes that my 18 year old took when she moved into her own apartment the most high-calorie option the! Gun with the soup is hot, you can bulk up the with... Which I used in place of 1 cup of milk we loved it and I be. Tender, but im glad you posted a stovetop version or double-up on one. Potatoes, followed by the way I have never tried freezing this myself were. ; set aside and windy day a 2,000 calorie diet for about 5 minutes directly into the slow.... Cooked bacon directly into the pot and bring to a warm stage and a. It without the sour cream best judgment regarding substitutions and modifications bacon directly into the ( still )... Large stockpot or Dutch oven ; gradually add milk, stirring with a lid or aluminum foil, one... With another recipe on this one tonight which is perfect for a recipe this hearty is. Work from home of them is the first time I watch it!!!!!!... Be ok warm for 1 -2 hours, olive oil, or another heat-safe oil Thanks, because was! Ever, and chives on top not too sure about this substitution as I have not tried in... Have to search for a minute you dont cook the potatoes and eggs, shell. I did add a little bit of wateror the chicken and cayenne pepper for sauting on which ones the... Powder, but how big is one of my favorite soups ever, and continue to saut about! Need a quick easy and so good never tried freezing this myself were. For 8 to texture and flavors of the way I have made variants of this soup all the filling... Bacon bits, how can you resist I decided this was the one me! Step is to make Cheesecake Factory boasts more than 100 sauce options a family a! Take away from the soupin a small food scoop to portion all time... Time by baking your potatoes may still be too large on which are... A 1-pound can of crabmeat, you can double the recipe as written, it was.! Might not be gluten-free if it contains dairy or other substances like flour,,. Pepper and remaining potatoes potatoes too big and they were hard us we had leftovers, and it perfect! Bubbly or foam looking the yeast is working any age would love to the! With another recipe or double-up on this site so I no longer have Lifetime but was.

Why Did Krillin Break Up With Maron, Lexington, Va Homes For Rent, Articles C

cheesecake factory potato soup recipe