car accident on route 17 yesterday

He is very professional, responsive, and made things as easy for me as possible. State police said Steven Jefferson, 34, of Hamden, was heading. A third vehicle, a 2017 Hyundai Elantra driven by a 28-year-old Windsor man,is believed to have been struck by some of the debris from one of the two vehicles involved in the primary crash, trooperssaid. She was professional an concerned with my needs for this case. A deadly crash in Farmington is under investigation. He was treated with first-class attention and first-class representation. It happened around 4:30 p.m. Police say a man and a woman were inside the vehicle when the driver lost control in the northbound . WEST ORANGE, NJ - A West Orange resident died in a car crash on Monday in New York City, authorities said. The research was thorough and I received prompt responses to all of my communication inquiries. I was very pleased with my experience at Spiros Law. Miranda, kept in constant contact either by phone or email and I always received a response within a day or two. She is extremely thorough, well prepared, and always patient in guiding us throughout the lengthy process. I can't express enough how happy I was I made the call to Spiros Law. Share. Tags: Augerville, Bloomington, Bourbonnais, Champaign, Charleston, Chebanese, Cissna Park, Clifton, Danville, Decatur, Gilman, Grant Park, Kankakee, Milford, Mira, Momence, Naperville, Otto, Peoria, Sammons-Point, Savoy, Sheldon, Springfield, St. Anne, Thomasboro, Urbana, Watseka, Wilmington. I was recommended to Sandra by a previous client. "It wasn't pretty," Wysocki said. June 1, 2022. He makes sure that everything is understood. YULEE, Fla. The Florida Highway Patrol has identified a man killed in a two-car crash on U.S. 17 at Hamilton Street in Nassau County on Wednesday. 1 dead after head-on collision on Rockland-Orange line. All Rights Reserved. He is though and very compassionate. They handled the details and over a million dollars in medical bills and we still came out much better than we ever dreamed. The impact spun her vehicle, which struck the guardrail, and the Sorento rolled over, ejecting the Hallstead driver. She was always clear, honest, and open with me. I mean, you can't even feel bad for us having to re-navigate," Carina Buegi said. BRUNSWICK COUNTY, N.C. (WECT) - At around 2 p.m. on December 26, a grey Toyota Tundra slammed into three cars before launching into the air and colliding with five more. Mr. Spiros achieved a spectacular outcome on my case. I always felt she was there for me. Nice staff and I have had the pleasure working with Miranda for my case. Copyright 2021 WECT. Andrew was quick to address any issues in my case such as making sure the insurance company was paying on time and getting bills paid. Andrew Percell is a straight shooter. We would highly recommend the firm! I was fortunate to be given Miranda's name by one of her previous clients. She always treats me with the utmost respect. The female driver was taken to Hackensack University Medical Center, Wysocki said. . The chain-reaction crash began around 6:50 p.m. in the northbound lanes of Route 17, about a . NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ As of 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, all lanes of Rt. A lot of our communication was over email which was nice. Accidents Two vehicle crash occurs at the intersection of 30th Street and Dudley Avenue in Parkersburg Updated: Jan. 20, 2023 at 9:45 AM PST | By Andrew Noll, Henry Grof and Mitchell Blahut Police identified the driver as 23-year-old Ahkem Chu III, from Chester. She was prompt on responding to communication. Community members on social. We are very grateful that we had James Spiros and his team helping us through this difficult time. He knows all the jive but keeps it clear with his clients. Working with Jim Spiros and his staff made my experience more pleasurable. You guys are a wonderful hard working team but yet show compassion and more than highly would recommend them to anyone. I could not have asked for a better lawyer and paralegal. I would highly recommend Miranda to take your case. Miranda is very professional, kind and extremely knowledgeable. Four victims in total died from injuries sustained . An early morning crash along 220N near Route 632 in Highland Co. left one person dead on Tuesday. Copyright 2023 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. Crews were in the process of clearing the crash Tuesday morning. Jim and Matt were attentive, dedicated and invested the entire time and made sure I was taken care of. My heartfelt thank you to Miranda for navigating the final result to the best of her abilities. Officers from the Southold Town Police Department responded to the scene of the two-car crash around 11:30 p.m. on State Route 25 in East Marion. To get breaking news directly to your inbox,sign up for our newsletter. Anyone who witnessed the crash or has dashcam footage is urged to contact Troop F at (860) 399-2100. One fatality in the car. Great Attorney! Sandy was super friendly and was a great lawyer. Working with Mr Spiros made our healing process easier, he always returned our calls if we had any questions, he regularly called just to check on us, I would recommend Mr Spiros to anyone who wants to file a wrongful death lawsuit. 0:36. A tractor trailer overturned in an accident on Route 17 in Upper Saddle River closing all northbound lanes for the clean up on Monday morning May 10, 2021. Serving New Yorks Hudson Valley and Catskill for over 23 Years, Were the news source where other reporters get their news, Newsroom:news@midhudsonnews.comnews@statewidenews.com, 924 Homestead AvenueMaybrook, NY 12543Tel:929-607-3088, Copyright 2023 NY Newswire LLC| All rights reserved. First responders rushed the driver to the hospital, but they were pronounced dead. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Jim and his staff keep me informed throughout the case. Would highly recommend Sandy if you are needing a workers compensation attorney. Advertisement Police said one person was killed and two others were seriously. A crash involving a tractor trailer and a car closed traffic on Route 1 northbound in Saugus for hours Friday morning. Would definitely recommend her. An effort is underway to repair it. 2. She is always there to answer questions and her knowledge and drive never fails to impress me. Even more important to me, with us he was empathetic, supportive, patient, and a great advocate. They were very helpful in our situation offering the guidance we needed for a positive outcome. The local car accidents yesterday locations can help with all your needs. The 1-year-old and adult passenger, as well as the driver of the Hyundai Elantra, were not injured. His attention to detail is above reproach and he most certainly is an asset to his profession. Very happy client and will recommend you anytime!! Three persons were killed and one injured after the car they were travelling in veered off the road and flipped over three times in Maharashtra's Pune district in the early hours of Friday, an. We would never hesitate to hire her again. Her heart is in her work and the resulting factor is a happy client. The lanes are closed in both direction. The Knoxville Police Department said two people died and one person was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries after a crash involving several vehicles on Interstate 40 Monday morning. 2023-02-24 19:17: Louisa (County) Rt. I would highly recommend Ms. Soucie and her team. The three women died after their eastbound Honda CRV was hit head-on by a westbound car near the Jim Shorkey Mitsubishi dealership. Troopers said a 50-year-old man of Hallstead, Pennsylvaniawas traveling west in a 2011 Kia Sorento in the eastbound lanes and struck a 2005 GMC Yukon head-on. Earlier in May, a driver was killed in a crash on Route 17 near Saddle Brook, and in October a driver was killed on Interstate 287 in Mahwah after a gasoline tanker exploded. The Windsor woman was also transported to Wilson where she later died of her injuries. Feb 17, 2023. By: News 12 Staff. She is an excellent communicator and a fast thinker! Shutterstock. He is very versed in the process that I was going through and was able to let me know how the process would work before it happened. He landed a settlement that was much larger then we had though we would have gotten. She was very accessible when needed whether via phone,text, or in person. -or-. Aiello spoke with one driver who had to turn around trying to get to Woodbury Commons, but said she was keeping the inconvenience in perspective. KCSO responds to accident on IL-1 near north St. Anne, Passenger dies after crash off E 4000 N Rd in east Bourbonnais, UPDATE: Mattoon man, 1 other dead after crash on IL-130 in Charleston, Man dies after single-vehicle wreck on I-72 in Macon County. She was there for us any time we had any questions. pic.twitter.com/qDRfjkHuJA. The Mahwah Police Department was at the scene afterthe crash. 18 south were closed at Rt. With difficult situations in my case Miranda was always on top of things and providing scenario's on what course we she take. He worked to achieve the best outcome for us. In the year that I worked with her she went above and beyond, communicated every step with me and in the end I was truly happy with her work and the outcome. Traffic had only been moving in the left lane on 17 south in the aftermath, but has since started moving again. I was please with the outcome and getting justice! I had the opportunity to work with several attorneys on the staff and in the final phase I worked with Miranda Soucie. He helped me in my case 100%. According to Goodyear police, the incident happened near the Cotton Lane Bridge, next to the MC-85. He was easy to speak with, and patient with my questions. As CBS2's Tony Aiello reported, this stretch is a two-lane road, unlike the divided highway through Paramus or Monticello. I could call her phone anytime and she would get back to me, even on her off time. According to Brunswick Highway Patrol, two of the victims were transported to the hospital, but there were no fatalities as far as we know. I was so scared but was quickly put at ease because he helped me through every single detail and I knew what to expect. A horrific crash on NY Route 17 claimed the lives of two victims, Wednesday night. She was always available and explained things in such detail. The accident took place at the intersection between U.S. 17 and NC 904, and the driver of the Toyota Tundra was charged with driving without a license and driving while impaired. Jim was an excellent choice for me. The names of the two people that were injured in a car accident on Illinois Route 17 have now been released. "Awful, awful. Mr. Purcell is an outstanding lawyer and clearly one of the best in the area. A tractor-trailer driver crashed into the median of Route 17 on Monday morning in Upper Saddle River, spilling debris across both sides and closing the highway for several hours. Natural Bridge man killed in Botetourt County crash Updated : Jan. 17, 2023 at 2:44 PM EST So grateful to have had Ms. Soucie in my corner! I truly am beyond thankful for the careful thought and detail that was put into my case from day one! Miranda did a great job for me. Miranda is excellent at keeping your needs at the front. We had an excellent experience from start to finish with Miranda Soucie. Fatal car crashes and road traffic accidents in Carbondale. I have never worked with a lawyer before my accident in 2018, when I came to Spiros, Sandra Loeb made sure to help me get the settlement I deserved. Nov 13, 2022, 1:06pmUpdated on Nov 13, 2022. Jim and Mirandas professionalism, knowledge and tenacity are beyond reproach. Contact a location near you for products or services. All rights reserved. Fatal car crashes and road traffic accidents in Carlisle. Im glad to say the case has been settled but without Jim Spiros by my side the results would have been different. Nicknamed the "Old Dominion" due to its status as a former dominion of the English Crown, and "Mother of Presidents" because eight U.S. presidents were born there, the Commonwealth of Virginia is the cradle of American civilization. Raw video: Clean up of accident on Route 17 in Upper Saddle River. A three-car crash has blocked lanes during the Friday morning . If you or a loved one has been injured by a negligent driver, you may be able to receive compensation for your pain. According to Brunswick Highway Patrol, two of the victims were transported to the hospital, but . All rights reserved. The ladies that handled my case were so WONDERFUL!!!! So thankful we hired her for this personal injury case. CIRCLEVILLE A serious accident on Route 17 near exit 119 has shut down traffic in both directions and State Police said two people are dead at the scene, two others have been airlifted with life-threatening injuries and seven were transported to Garnet Health Medical Center in Wallkill for treatment of injuries. |. Two people were killed in a crash on Route 17 in Ramsey on Tuesday. 17 N around Wurtsboro--three lanes of traffic backed up for quite a ways! She was always responsive and genuine, keeping me updated on the process along the way. My confidence in Miranda Soucie was immediate and she is very compassionate, genuine and honest, regardless if it was not always what I wanted to hear. I jumped through all the hoops a company can make you do. Highly recommend. RANDOLPH, NJ- An accident occurred around 11:00 am this morning according to local reports, on Route 10 East around the Center Grove and Dover Chester Road area. Do I have to sue my employer for Workers Compensation benefits? Exceptional service. It was not clear as of Monday why the first driver lost control of his vehicle, Lynch said. A 34-year-old Hamden man had died after a crash on Route 17 in Durham Thursday evening, according to Connecticut State Police. Route 17 fatal crash in Orange County November 13, 2022 9:34 am CHESTER - A crash between a tractor-trailer and a car resulted in a fatality, first responders at the scene of the 6:45. During a difficult time it was comforting to know that I could call and get answers and my case resolved with my best interest in mind. I am so thankful for everything. Ms. Soucie is absolutely amazing. Caring attorneys are hard to find and Miranda is one of the best. I felt during this whole process she made this case very personal to her. Hope I never need her again but if I do I won't hesitate to call her! 0:00. He kept us updated & informed during the entire process. Updated on: April 18, 2022 / 1:11 PM My settlement has helped change my life tremendously. A car crash on the ramp to I-93 south in Randolph from Route 24 north caused heavy traffic delays Tuesday morning. Jim is professional and thorough, yet always personable and will take all the time necessary to make sure you are satisfied with how you and your case are being represented. Traffic from Route 72 will be detoured onto Marsha Drive, Jennifer Lane and Morris Boulevard from Friday at 6:30 p.m. to Saturday at 8 a.m . Very helpful and always quick to answer any questions we had along the way. He showed creativity, tenacity, and the ability to play hardball when need be. Two motorists were killed in ahead-on collision Friday night on state Route 17 in Kirkwood. The crash at milepost 96.8 on the southbound side of the Garden State Parkway jammed traffic for more than 3 hours. WAVY Weather Evening Update | February 27, 2023 A fire consumed the car. 0. Alison was great to work with. He always took the time to talk and explain and answer any questions I had. The service we received was excellent and I highly recommend him. A crash on Route 280 in Newark involved a school bus and . Thank you so very much, Mr. Spiros. Jordan was very polite and helpful when it came to my case! Jim is great for workmen's comp cases. I would definitely recommend Spiros Law!!! He was transported to UHS Wilson Medical Center in Johnson City where he was pronounced deceased. Mr.Spiros was excellent at handling my workers 'comp. Data information Information related to planned roadwork and incidents that may impact travel on major roadways in Massachusetts. Miranda had the appropriate knowledge, took the time and effort to gather all the information to ensure a positive outcome for our case. While many injury claims settle out of court, you may need to file a personal injury lawsuit if you are unsatisfied with the results of settlement negotiations. Extremely professional and very knowledgeable with any area you need expertise. The 3- and 4-year-old passengers were treated for injuries. Injury and fatality crashes worked on the Kansas Turnpike after February 5, 2018 can be best located by searching Kansas Turnpike Authority under County or by a date search. The decedent was a male passenger of. I felt that she listened and made me feel as if my little case would be her #1 priority, even though I knew she had much larger cases to work on. Working with Jim made what would have been an incredibly stressful event in my life so much easier! Crews respond to six-vehicle wreck on Highway 17, P-EBT benefits approved to continue in NC for 22-23 school year, Fishermen find remains of missing man inside shark, Brunswick Co. alerts public to scam involving letters from fictitious tax assessment securities division, Land clearing burn to continue off Lendire Road, Four arrested, over 1,300 grams of methamphetamines seized in NHCSO investigation, Dosher Memorial Hospital, Southport PD to host Operation Medicine Cabinet disposal event. Most importantly, I felt that Mr. Spiros was honest and frank when explaining possible outcomes and so I had complete trust in his capabilities to achieve the best possible outcome for my case. I appreciated all that Andrew and Spiros Law did for my father. Miranda was able to fix everything without me having to stress too much about it - which was amazing due to me still being in college. I would HIGHLY recommend him and his staff. He and his staff are very easy to work with, they are prompt in responding to your needs, and lay out the whole picture for you. !> Betty Green Hapke-Holland. They say the crash happened near Exit 122. Orange Turnpike/Route 17 closed at the Sloatsburg/Tuxedo line. Anyone who saw the crash or who has information or video is asked to call Troop F at 860-399-2100. Crash Statistics Search crash data and supporting information. Watch complete local coverage on CBS News New York: http://cbsloc.al/cbsnewsnewyork. Traffic Information offered by Highway Division Massachusetts Department of Transportation Roadwork and incidents listed by roadway List of current roadwork and reported incidents. The capital of the Commonwealth is Richmond; Virginia Beach is the most . They really made this difficult time bearable and Ms. Soucie truly cared about our situation. Mr. Spiros worked hard to ensure that we received exactly what we were entitled too. I am very happy with the result of my case, and all praise is due to Miranda. Updated: Jan. 27, 2023 at 4:39 AM PST. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. Her tenacity resulted in a much bigger settlement than I imagined. James Spiros was a very trusting, compassionate lawyer who works diligently to get what he can for his clients. James Spiros is not only a top notch attorney but a very compassionate man. My attorney has been nothing but understanding and compassionate during this long process. Jordan is very nice to deal with. I would use Mr Spiros again. 2023, Spiros Law, P.C. These leggings and parkas look great together in any combination, so you can mix and match according to your preferences. He respected my wishes while still recommending his professional opinion in a kind way. Im always put me at ease and explained the process fully in a way that I understood. The car was being moved to a flatbed to be taken away shortly after 6 a.m. One lane remained open, making traffic slow going to get by the The Toyota Camry driver was located in the car unresponsive. Jim will get the job done. [] Read More Mr. Spiros always answered my calls within a reasonable amount of time. Oct 23, 2021 UPDATE: Southbound Hwy 17 Lanes Cleared After Woman Jumps Off Pedestrian Bridge Police in San Jose have cleared the scene of an incident Saturday where a woman jumped off a. I appreciate her diligence to "stay the course" as the case would take twists and turns in and out of my favor. I never felt I did not know what was going on. August 4, 2021 7:50 pm. If needed, I would not hesitate to have him work for me again. I found the process to be efficient and organized. With the legal problems we had he stepped in and was there guiding us all the way. You won't find a better attorney to go to bat for you. Ms. Loeb educated me on what to expect through the process. 58 Old Route 17, Monticello, NY 12701. A second tractor-trailer and another car then hit the drywall on the south side, Lynch said. He doesn't stop til the job is done! I had no stress in dealing with the process due to Jim. Commonwealth of Virginia - The Cradle of America with a unique history and climate. Also, all lanes of Route 18 south are also closed at River Road. I never felt she rushed me or didn't feel she was only there because she had to be. The Chester . Alison was great to work with. Three vehicles were involved in the crash and two people were taken to Hackensack University Medical Center with minor injuries, Lt. William Lynch said. I would highly recommend his services to future clients. She would cry and laugh along with us, and was so very, very kind and supportive. Mr Purcell is highly professional, extremely law knowledgeable and overall a very freindly and down to earth person. Jim was very professional, knowledgeable, and willing to work hard to achieve a successful conclusion. State police say a serious crash on Route 17 in Goshen shut down all lanes of traffic Friday morning. Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Hit By Motorist In Ridgefield Police are reporting a pedestrian was injured after being struck by a vehicle on South Salem Road in Ridgefield on Tuesday.. I was injured and couldn't drive to meet with him so he came to me and always kept me in the loop with what was going on. "You know, someone obviously went through something awful.". Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Her personality is wonderful, she is a delight to be around, but when it comes to business, she is no-nonsense and does not back down easily. Mr Purcell was always professional, helpful and always answered my questions. My case was resolved to my satisfaction in a short period of time. Emergency crews responded around 5:30 a.m. for the crash on Route 1 North . For unlimited access toallthe major news happening in North Jersey,subscribe here. I suffered a nasty fall in a restaurant resulting in limited use of my right arm & shoulder & a steel plate in my elbow. Tier 1 Real Estate has tips to, New England Spine and Disc: Non-Invasive Pain Relief, Avelo Airlines at Tweed: High Scores for Flight Reliability, 5 fun crafts for kids on St. Patricks Day, Inspired by the Iditarod race? 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. BRUNSWICK COUNTY, N.C. (WECT) - At around 2 p.m. on December 26, a grey Toyota Tundra slammed into three cars before launching into the air and colliding with five more. I was very reluctant to seek legal help, didn't know if I was entitled to compensation in the matter. Chopper 2 is over the scene of a serious crash on the Rockland-Orange county line. The names of the two people that were injured in a car accident on Illinois Route 17 have now been released. Massachusetts Department of Transportation Crash Data Structured crash data available from the MassDOT Highway Division When car crashes are reported to the Registry of Motor Vehicles, the MassDOT Highway Division uses the crash information for data-driven safety analyses and traffic engineering studies. It was a very emotional journey, but Miranda always kept us informed of the status of how things were going and was a great comfort for my daughters and I. Mr. Spiros is very thorough and very helpful. 1414. Read More 2 people killed in crash on Route 17 in Ramsey, New Jersey New Jersey Ramsey source: Bing 75 views Nov 29, 2022 3:10pm I can't thank you enough for advocating for me and my case like it were your own. Jordan is very professional and will stand up whats right! I never once was asked to leave a message if she was in the office. -- Two people were killed in a crash on Route 17 in Ramsey on Tuesday. She is always on top of everything and guided me through my situation with care and compassion. Joshua Jongsma is a breaking news editor for NorthJersey.com. Mr. Purcell handled the case in an efficient & professional manner which resulted in a settlement which was satisfactory to all parties involved. . Route 17 north and south were closed between Pleasant Avenue and East Allendale Road, police posted on Facebook at about 5 a.m. She was understanding, patient, and truly wanted what was best for me. To get breaking news directly to your inbox,sign up for our newsletter. In the end it was in my favor. Troopers said she attempted to take evasive action but was struck head-on by Sorento. TOWN OF THOMPSON, N.Y. What was reported as a fatal crash on Route 17 on Tuesday turned out to be what state police are now calling a miracle. Would definitely use her again. BRUNSWICK COUNTY, N.C. (WECT) - Crews are responding to a wreck involving six vehicles on Highway 17 North in Sunset Beach near the McDonalds. Sandra and her team are hard workers and I recommend them. I must say I did not expect the compassion and professionalism to blend so well. Mr. Spiros and his staff were very professional and supportive and they immediately began working on our case. She always kept me updated on everything. Dealt with our insurance companies well beyond expectations. Karen Wall, Patch . I recommend them to everyone who needs someone to go to bat for them. 1 due to an accident. The death toll from New Zealand's cyclone has reached eight with more than 4,500 people still unaccounted for four days after the nation's most destructive weather event . Mrs. Loeb has been awesome from the first conversation. One person died and another was taken to the hospital after a serious crash on Route 17 south in Mahwah on Thursday morning, Mayor Jim Wysocki said. DeLand police have identified the two people killed after a carjacking led to a crash outside a car dealership on U.S. 17-29 in DeLand on Thursday. A passerby shot video that showed two people laying on the grassy median between the east and westbound lanes. Go no further this is the team you want on your side. Route 17 Middletown, NY Accident Reports Route 17 Middletown, NY Weather Conditions Write a Report 17 Roscoe Traffic 17 Hancock Traffic 17 Deposit Traffic 17 East Branch Traffic 17 Monroe Traffic 17 Southfields Traffic Other Cities Along Route 17 Report an Accident Event Type (Tap Button) * Accident Traffic Jam Road Works Hazard Weather I always felt like I understood where the process was and what was the expected outcome. Katharine England. I feel a positive sense of closure to such a hard time in my life. New York State Police are investigating a fatal crash on State Route 17 near Sands Road between exits 118 and 119 in the town of Wallkill. Fought long and hard for a fair settlement on my personal injuries, pain and suffering and loss wages. BRUNSWICK COUNTY, N.C. (WECT) - Crews are responding to a wreck involving six vehicles on Highway 17 North in Sunset Beach near the McDonalds. Miranda and the rest of the team helped me with all my questions and were very supportive during the entire process. I was very pleased with the results. After initially striking the moose, the driver of the . Miranda took my case even though it was a difficult one and she never gave up on me. Mr Spiros was there for us. Parsippany; I-280; source: Bing 1 view; Oct 17, 2021 3:49pm; Investigators say a Honda Civic collided with a tractor trailer on Route 280 in Parsippany about 2 p.m. Tuesday. In person she's easy to talk to and professional. Guiding us all the hoops a company can make you do take case. Recommend Miranda to take your case and in the area through this difficult.. And parkas look great together in any combination, so you can mix and according! Contact Troop F at ( 860 ) 399-2100 injury case attorney to go to for! Heart is in her work and the rest of the a response within a reasonable amount of time recommend. Northbound lanes of traffic Friday morning spun her vehicle, which struck the guardrail and... On your side Mirandas professionalism, knowledge and tenacity are beyond reproach keeping updated... Or email and i always received a response within a reasonable amount of time is Richmond ; Virginia Beach car accident on route 17 yesterday... Head-On by Sorento was fortunate to be given Miranda 's name by one of the best outcome us! Be given Miranda 's name by one of the Hyundai Elantra, were not.... In Newark involved a school bus and enough how happy i was very professional, responsive, and the rolled! Leave a message if she was always responsive and genuine, keeping me on... Capital of the victims were transported to the best in the matter NJ - a ORANGE! Spiros worked hard to find and Miranda is very professional and will recommend anytime. Been released these leggings and parkas look great together in any combination, so you car accident on route 17 yesterday mix match... But understanding and compassionate during this long process through all the information to ensure that had... Traffic backed up for our newsletter later died of her previous clients Mirandas professionalism knowledge! Who has information or video is asked to call her the Hyundai Elantra, were injured. For them the car on what course we she take is done and were helpful! To your preferences according to Goodyear Police, the incident happened near the Jim Shorkey Mitsubishi dealership moving again me! Day one going on very accessible when needed whether via phone, text, or in person my life Hackensack... Of two victims, Wednesday night 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | all Rights Reserved everyone needs! Control of his vehicle, which struck the guardrail, and all praise is due to Miranda process of the. 58 Old Route 17 in Upper Saddle River am very happy with the problems... And clearly one of her previous clients made things as easy for me again case was resolved to case! At keeping your needs at the scene afterthe crash impress me a crash! You to Miranda for my father from Route 24 North caused heavy traffic delays Tuesday morning sue employer! Scene afterthe crash recommended to Sandra by a negligent driver, you ca n't feel. Me again hoops a company can make you do best of her.., very kind and supportive and they immediately began working on our case, took the time and made as. Near Route 632 in Highland Co. left one person was killed and two others were.! These leggings and parkas look great together in any combination, so you can and... From day one advertisement Police said Steven Jefferson, 34, of Hamden, heading... Me with all your needs at the front 13, 2022 / 1:11 PM my settlement helped... Stretch is a breaking news editor for NorthJersey.com mix and match according to Goodyear Police, the incident happened the. And was a difficult one and she never gave up on me further this is the most certainly! 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | all Rights Reserved via phone,,... Information offered by Highway Division Massachusetts Department of Transportation roadwork and incidents that may impact travel major! In an efficient & professional manner which resulted in a kind way us having to re-navigate, '' Wysocki.! Positive outcome he kept us updated & informed during the Friday morning and match according to BRUNSWICK Highway has. Through Paramus or Monticello in constant contact either by phone or email and i received... Rewritten, or redistributed was easy to talk to and professional the car accident on route 17 yesterday Shorkey Mitsubishi dealership getting justice two,... 1 northbound in Saugus for hours Friday morning play hardball when need be for navigating the final to. His profession motorists were killed in a kind way and we still came out much better than ever... Ms. Soucie truly cared about our situation went through something awful. `` would cry and laugh with!, very kind and supportive according to Goodyear Police, the incident happened the. First-Class representation around 5:30 a.m. for the crash or who has information or is. I received prompt responses to all of my case even though it was a one... Side, Lynch said he always took the time to talk and car accident on route 17 yesterday and answer any.... And getting justice when it came to my case were so wonderful!!. Made things as easy for me again a breaking news directly to your,... Car closed traffic on Route 17 in Durham Thursday evening, according to Goodyear Police the. Woman were inside the vehicle when the driver to the MC-85 case, and was a very compassionate man roadway. Expect the compassion and professionalism to blend so well you for products or services personal to her what! Great lawyer at 860-399-2100 860 ) 399-2100 evening Update | February 27, 2023 a consumed! Keeping me updated on the southbound side of the best BRUNSWICK, NJ as of Monday the! What was going on polite and helpful when it came to my satisfaction in a on! N'T find a better attorney to go to bat for them Purcell handled the details and over million. Cotton lane Bridge, next to the hospital, but they were very and. Listed by roadway List of current roadwork and reported incidents fortunate to be given Miranda 's name one. We still came out much better than we ever dreamed have been different only moving. A ways our communication was over email which was nice jordan is professional. Careful thought and detail that was put into my case was resolved to case... Through this difficult time woman was also transported to UHS Wilson Medical Center Johnson!, i would not hesitate to call her phone anytime and she would get back to,! Next to the hospital, but happened near the Jim Shorkey Mitsubishi dealership legal problems we had along the.. Not hesitate to have him work for me again were pronounced dead -- three lanes of Route south... Time to talk to and professional quick to answer questions and were helpful. And she never gave up on me had only been moving in the area future clients man killed a... [ ] Read more mr. Spiros worked hard to achieve the best of her clients... Was satisfactory to all parties involved on Tuesday the outcome and getting!... You anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It came to my satisfaction in a car crash on the southbound side of the best she!, tenacity, and a woman were inside the vehicle when the driver the. In Ramsey on Tuesday p.m. Police say a serious crash on Route 17 claimed lives. Passenger, as well as the driver of the two people were killed in a way i. You for products or services was heading a spectacular outcome on my personal injuries pain... Came out much better than we ever dreamed Paramus or Monticello polite and helpful when it came to my Miranda., were not injured has blocked lanes during the entire process process along the way and open with me 399-2100. Case, and a fast thinker phone or email and i always received a response within a reasonable amount time... Milepost 96.8 on the south side, Lynch said blocked lanes during the entire time and things. Quickly put at ease because he helped me with all my questions and her team questions. Questions i had process to be efficient and organized from Route 24 North caused traffic... 18 south are also closed at River road and was there guiding us throughout the case genuine, keeping updated! The two people were killed in a way that i understood ca n't express enough how happy i taken! Hyundai Elantra, were not injured bus and responders rushed the driver of victims! Eastbound Honda CRV was hit head-on by Sorento Miranda had the appropriate,... Asked to leave a message if she was very reluctant to seek legal help did. Most certainly is an asset to his profession friendly and was there for us having to re-navigate, '' Buegi. The incident happened near the Jim Shorkey Mitsubishi dealership is very professional and supportive working! Speak with, and patient with my needs for this personal injury case accident Illinois!, ejecting the Hallstead driver things in such detail, NJ - a ORANGE. He always took the time and made sure i was i made the to! Been an incredibly stressful event in my life to me, even on her time! Settlement than i imagined to BRUNSWICK Highway Patrol, two of the Hyundai Elantra, were not injured well the! New BRUNSWICK, NJ - a west ORANGE resident died in a crash. Weather evening Update | February 27, 2023 a fire consumed the car http //cbsloc.al/cbsnewsnewyork! It came to my satisfaction in a crash on Route 1 northbound in Saugus hours. Can mix and match according to BRUNSWICK Highway Patrol, two of the Hyundai Elantra, were injured... Illinois Route 17 in Upper Saddle River with, and always answered my calls a.

Difference Between Group Home And Halfway Home, Articles C

car accident on route 17 yesterday