candidates for forest hills school board

Board meetings have become one-sided platforms for anger, not representative of a community that wants to work together. Someone willing to do general neurology Board Certification within 5 . All the while, paying our bus drivers less than half that rate. on Facebook, sharing her Massachusetts teaching certification from 1993. The candidates have largely been split into two groups in Forest Hills. EDITORS NOTE: This story has been updated with a provided statement from candidate Doug Lee. Meet the 11 candidates running for the Grand Rapids school board, Rachel Hood, Lynn Afendoulis compete for Grand Rapids-area state House seat, Grand Rapids Community College narrows presidential search down to 3 finalists. This is something I do daily at work as a manager; being a good boss means bringing all relevant voices together as a team and supporting that team to find solutions. Meet the Candidates Night Forest Hills School Board September 29, 2021. I am a product of public education and I teach at a State University. Associate Professor of Political Science at NKU Lexi Lausten is a proud wife, mother, nurse, public servant and member of the Forest Hills School District community. GOP gubernatorial nominee Tudor Dixon, whos facing Democratic Gov. The Forest Hills Council PTA/PTO is hosting the event and an outside moderator . DeBoer: I am running to put kids first, give parents their voices back, support teachers and refocus on academic excellence. I want to be a school board member because I want to support Forest Hills in preparing its students for success. Incumbents David Evans and John Mercurio came in last with 1,921 votes and 2,402 votes, respectively. Amy Richardson is running as an independent, unendorsed candidate for the Forest Hills Board of Education 2 year term. From there, I believe public comment at Board of Education meetings should be moved to the beginning of the meeting, not at the end after voting has taken place. None of Lebanon's current board members up for reelection this year decided to run, leaving only newcomers on this year's ballot. 1 in the state and No. I will use my skills as a historian & educator to reach & render unbiased recommendations. The 10 other candidates running for include local educators, business owners, and actively involved FHPS parents and community members. , especially as national political leaders have focused on divisive and partisan issues in schools. Our board has frequently relied on my history and experience in addressing opportunities and concerns. Seven candidates were running for three seats on the Forest Hills' school board this year. Most of the candidates this year told The Enquirer they did not appreciate the way the district handled this change, though few stated they would be in favor of switching the mascot back if elected. Forest Hills for JUST Education is a grassroots movement started by concerned FHPS parents. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. Parents should oversee their childrens medical needs and teaching, with the support of the administrations help to improve their mental health and emotional growth. The forum began with short introductions of the 12 candidates, followed one-minute responses to four questions from Patterson. Another candidate, and one of the people. I have met with countless teachers, parents, and community members in my 6 months on the Board and will continue to do so to understand our many perspectives that make up FHPS and to help be a bridge between the district and the community. is one of the top-performing public school districts in the state, serving over 9,000 students, with test scores landing the district in the top, But it did convince Forest Hills resident. Michigan Advance maintains editorial independence. Thriving extends beyond academics; it includes student safety and well-being. Voter Information. Whitehall has five candidates vying for three, six-year terms on the school board; Melissa Moore, Doug Ogden, Chris Mahoney, Tim Cross and Tom Ziemer. Sara is a 20+ year Anderson Township (AT) resident and a proud Anderson High School (AHS) graduate. June 22, 2022, 11:14 PM. During most school board election seasons, prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, candidates campaigned on specific issues within the district: the budget, transportation, test scores and more, Wotruba said. Lee: My primary vision for Forest Hills is to restore us to a top academic school that we once were. The Clean Slate consists of Glenn Gogoleski, Greg Keller, Bob Merwin and Michelle Blondeel. All rights reserved (About Us). 'Untrue and absurd' political mailer sent to Forest Hills Schools parents Justin Sheldon is the only publicly LGBTQ+ candidate for Forest Hills School Board. The second question was whether the candidates support programs like vouchers, school choice and scholarship tax credits. Spratke: I have three children in the FHC schools. Michaud noted, 21% of Forest Hills graduates dont complete their freshman year of college. We need to maintain the excellence most of us moved here to experience.. Information on other state, county and local primary races can be found at Vote411.org. DeBoer said it was a loaded question and was not able to answer. I will be attentive to emails and messages sent to me, and work with the concerns that are raised in our district. [2] We need to find other ways to have those conversations to make people feel like theyre heard., The candidates also answered two lightening-round questions, to which they could answer yes or no.. Forest Heis | 4-Year Candidate Forest Hills School Board T he last couple years have provided unprecedented challenges and our district needs people with leadership experience to help guide decisions for the betterment of our students, our parents, our staff and the community at large. Callahan: Clear concise communication. May 14Three area teachers are among nine candidates who have thrown their hats into the ring for the four seats available on the Forest Hills School Board. Donovan: The greatest challenge facing the Board of Education is being transparent with the decision making that affects the FHPS community and continues the core values that make FHPS great. Here's a look into the region's most high-profile board of education races, and who's been elected to help lead those districts come January. The board is an elected body that meets monthly to conduct board business. Support FHPS members say they are worried that the Chalkboard Four are using. All responses in the voter guide were submitted directly by the candidate and have not been edited by the League of Women Voters, except for necessary cut if a reply exceeded character limitations. Candidates Ginny Jeup, Sean Cotton and Terry Collins are three candidates running on similar rhetoric from far right activists against certain books, gender identity and parental rights. FHPS is one of the top-performing public school districts in the state, serving over 9,000 students, with test scores landing the district in the top 5% statewide. I have had positive experiences in schools, as a student, a professor, and an administrator, and I want the same for others. Sheldon: Currently, our greatest threat is the polarized political time we are experiencing. "I am a parent of two children that live in the district and I am supporting Josh Wooley and Bill Laverty because I believe that they have the leadership experience that can make Sycamore Schools the best in the state.". Students: Our biggest challenge is and will continue to be anything related to students. This is an area in FHPS that needs updating and I am working with the administration to make information more available and engage the community more often in venues outside the normal School Board business meeting. The Forest Hills School Board on Wednesday passed a so-called "culture of kindness" resolution banning "anti-racism" curricula and critical race theory in schools with a 3-2 vote. We are not spending enough time finding ways to help the staff in our buildings, the administrators, teachers, counselors, bus drivers, custodial staff, and all the countless others I havent mentioned. Vonck: I am running for re-election to continue to support our relatively inexperienced board. Russ Fussnecker is currently the superintendent of Edgewood City Schools in Butler County. None of these culture points are the real job, Olson said. This can be accomplished by bringing true transparency to residences of Forest Hills. On Wednesday, Martha Atwater, or. Moderator: Ryan Salzman, PhD. I desire to put the focus on making our district a top tier district by working with fellow board members, administration, teachers, and parents to make sure students are receiving the best education possible. It is a path to educated and engaged citizenship. Pittsburgh City Paper compiled this voters' guide to the May 18 primary to help you get the information you need to make choices about the next Pittsburgh mayor, city and county council members, judges and more. Staff: The dwindling teacher pipeline and an aging teacher population coupled with staffing pressure felt across all industries is a challenge that has been looming and is intensifying in magnitude. That work will never be done because teachers ARE students and will always want to improve. DEIJ Policy | Ethics Policy | Privacy Policy. After protesting at the school board, Cross is now running in partnership with Ziemer, the self-proclaimed "conservative candidates." ago And putting them all on this YouTube channel!! The former Rich East High School in Park Forest, once hailed by US News & World Report as "One of America's Best Schools," sits unused on its 56-acre site fronting Sauk Trail. Three incumbents are among four candidates uncontested for seats on the Lockport Township High School District 205 Board: Lou Ann Johnson; Ann M. Lopez-Caneva, Michael Travis and Zyan Navarra . Nickel: Students are facing an unprecedented level of distraction. Many parents often showed up with coordinated signs and matching t-shirts. It is exciting: I love school! Home. But it did convince Forest Hills resident Becky Olson, who co-founded Support Forest Hills Public Schools, to fight back against the far-right talking points that have infiltrated the discussion. Michaud: I believe our Board can do a better job communicating with the public. 1 in the state and No. There are many programs in our district that have various peer group participation, and those would be platforms that the Board could use to be responsive to the community. There may be others, so stay tuned. Publication of candidate statements and opinions is solely in the interest of public service and should NOT be considered as an endorsement. hot button issues to distract from other efforts by national and statewide groups to influence local education policy. In 1996, My husband and I moved into the Forest Hills School District. Increased exposure to cyber bullying, divisive ideas and sexually-explicit content has contributed to anxiety and depression.I would focus on learning fundamentals, such as reading, writing, math, science, and civics and augment this with important 21st century skills such as critical thinking, creativity and collaboration. Any school wants to have a strong and healthy relationship with its community, must be transparent with that community. The candidates spoke during a two-hour forum hosted by a parent group. Every day teachers and staff need to come up with relevant and rigorous learning experiences that prepare our kids for life beyond high school. Updates at Board meetings and District communications, such as emails, the website, newsletter and other vehicles, should be used to update parents and our community. Spelling and grammar were not corrected. Its unclear where the donations to this fund went. 22 in the country this year by Niche.com. Back in May, a resident who lives in the Forest Hills School District spoke to the school board. Meet the Candidates Night is September 29, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. in the Nagel Middle School Cafetorium. Mary Vonck. Candidate Ginny Jeup was embroiled in controversy this month when the Michigan Caucus of Rank and File Educators, a group independently vetting school board candidates, claimed she didnt have proper teaching credentials. The petition sought to remove five of the seven school board members over concerns about transparency and transportation issues. On the top row, pictured from from left to right is Brian Spratke, Holly DeBoer, Kevinn Donovan, Malorie Ninemeier, Doug Lee, Jessica Johns and Robert Cribbs. I respond promptly and leverage district expertise to address stakeholder questions posed via phone or email or in person. They range from elementary through high school. "Because it is very clearly showing a disproportionate impact on our Black students.". 4 in Ohio and No. Rachel Baker, School Board Candidate in Forest Hills. In April, Lee hosted a petition signing event at his coffee shop, which was decked with a Patriot Ice Cream sign that month, to gather signatures for three right-wing petitions: Unlock Michigan II, which would strip local health department powers during emergencies; Secure MI Vote, which restricts voting rights; and the Let MI Kids Learn school voucher initiative. Safety can also be about promoting understanding and condemning bullying when it comes to the variety of identities that kids (and their parents) present. I want to support other Forest Hills parents striving to raise kids who are confident, caring and contributing members of our community. Jeup said in the affidavit that she was not allowed reentry into the TCF Center where she was serving as a poll challenger. As a college professor, I know the value of a quality education, and I will work hard to ensure our students are prepared for a lifetime of success. 4 in Ohio and No. Three other school board members with terms expiring this year are seeking reelection: Suzanne Callahan, C.J. Shortly after he bought the paper in 2020, the editorial section published many columns against critical race theory. Andrea Granieri; Linda Hausfeld; Amy Richardson; Role of the School Board. The recall effort failed. There were seven candidates running for three open board seats. Our schools should be safe and welcoming, with freedom from violence and bullying; and freedom to be who you are. He's the target of a. Forest Hills is the second largest school district in Kent County, with just over 9,300 students. The candidates supported by Support Forest Hills Public Schools, which says on their site they exist to protect the integrity of Forest Hills Public Schools and the Board of Education role are CJ Michaud, Malorie Ninemeier and Ed Aboufadel. We hope voters will lean on the nonpartisan tradition of these elections to keep objective, data-driven candidates in office, particularly in our high-performing district, Olson said. . Follow Michigan Advance on Facebook and Twitter. This year, there are eight candidates running for the four open seats. The discussions and discussion groups that evolved truly modeled what we need to put into place in Forest Hills. Book banning, CRT, transgender student athletes and barring gender identity discussions from the classroom are all part of debates happening about 50 miles northwest of FHPS at Whitehall District Schools on the Lake Michigan coast. 62 in the country this year, A large donor to both of their campaigns was Zachary Haines, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Whitehall has five candidates vying for three, six-year terms on the school board; Melissa Moore, Doug Ogden, Chris Mahoney, Tim Cross and Tom Ziemer. Heated Whitehall District Schools school board meeting on June 21, 2021 | Allison R. Donahue. Although it is not taught in most public schools, it has become a key talking point for far-right critics of k-12 education. My experience working at Dematic will benefit me in supporting the district. What strategies would you use to remain responsive and accountable to the public between elections? A working definition of CRT can be found in an article emailed to . I have collaborated with teams across the country and around the world. Unofficial election results show Bitter with 5,135 votes; Balent with 4,781 votes; and Stieger with 4,019 votes. The recall petition that launched against the school board last year was spearheaded by a group called Forest Hills for JUST Education. The parent group launched in 2021 in response to growing concerns among parents over issues like mask mandates, critical race theory, transparency and busing issues. Dixon is up against incumbent Democratic Gov. We have incredible, talented, kid-loving people in our buildings and they need to continue to be highlighted. New area code coming to Cincinnati next month, CEO and president of Beech Acres Parenting Center, Tianay Amat has stepped in as interim superintendent, 'I don't know where I'm at.' DeBoer: Placing healthy boundaries to ensure that school is place to focus on learning Rather then a place to feel pressure to adopt someone elses ideologies With a driving force..starting on day one! I grew up in Forest Hills, graduated from FHN, and am now raising 4 young kids in the district. I think it will be a detriment in the long term, he added. This school district is outside of that coverage scope and does not receive scheduled updates. Oak Hills is the eighth largest district in Southwest Ohio, serving nearly 7,400 students, according to state data. With 13 candidates on the ballot, . Everyone should have a voice, especially the parents. Thedistrict serves nearly 5,400 students, primarily inBlue Ash and Montgomery. In April, Dixon tweeted that she believes educators who talk to children about sex are sexual groomers. The FHPS school board election has been one of the more heated in the state, with accusations of stealing and vandalizing yard signs and spreading misinformation. Candidates also answered how they would help build consensus in the Forest Hills community. In a 2018 survey by the National School Boards Association, 75% of responding members said they spent less than $1,000 on their school board campaigns. 2023 www.cincinnati.com. . What I believe is the long term metric is where are our students in five years, 10 years, 15 years? The Forest Hills Board of Education works collaboratively with the superintendent in crafting strategies to execute the district's mission and vision. According to unofficial results, Stewart received 6,113 votes; Jonas received 6,089 votes; and Bibb received 5,955 votes in Hamilton County. is a militia movement based on the idea of a small number of dedicated patriots protecting Americans from government tyranny. Times have changed and the way to Board has operated for decades requires updating. Lee: The residents of Forest Hills have been extremely generous by passing all bond and millage proposals put before us. This is something Dixon and top Republican leaders across the country have campaigned on. Ultimately, as a school board member, I would want to be known for the following: Promoting excellent, welcoming schools, offering creative and evidence-based leadership, to help our kids to thrive and our democracy to prosper. There were no incumbents on the ballot. I will always be a hawkish advocate for a safe and supportive school environment that ensures that all students & teachers can attend school as their authentic selves. Moore said she wanted to join Ogden and Mahoney after watching them handle the last couple years on the school board, which included a heated protest at a meeting in June 2021 over the high schools. GRAND RAPIDS, MI With 13 candidates vying for four open seats, the Forest Hills school board race is one of the most highly contested in the region on the November general election ballot. (Illustrations by Abbie Adams/Pittsburgh City Paper) Politics in America after Donald Trump are . Before the next election cycle, communities need healing, he said. Voters elected newcomers Isaac Adi andDarbi Boddy and incumbent Kelley Casper to the Lakota Local Schools' board of education Tuesday evening. One student's first-day-of-school Metro journey, mostcandidates said they do not wish to abolish the school resource officers in CPS schools, repeatedly stated the district does not teach the theory, changing the Anderson High Schoolmascot last summer, told The Enquirer they did not appreciate the way the district handled this change, It was ranked as No. The parent group tried to keep things nonpartisan at the event and stayed away from getting into hot-button issues, instead focusing on questions about how each candidate would fulfill the role of a school board member. During most school board election seasons, prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, candidates campaigned on specific issues within the district: the budget, transportation, test scores and more, Kogan noted that national and local interest in local school boards increased after former President Barack Obama adopted the Common Core st. ate standards for K-12 curriculum and when former President Donald Trump denounced the 1619 Project on the history of racism in the U.S. here are 10 candidates running for three open positions for a six-year term and three candidates running for one special election to fill a two-year term ending in 2024. Thankfully, the district has been vibrant and growing which has helped us maintain our excellent schools and attract new residents. Candidate Robert Warfel was close behind with 1,196 votes. Vonck: Regular, accessible communication is key. Submit Question. There are 13 candidates running for just four open seats on the Forest Hills Board of Education three of the open seats are for full, six-year terms, and one is a partial-term seat that would end Dec. 31, 2024. Aboufadel: I am a product of public education K-12 schooling in Illinois and Indiana, bachelors degree from Michigan State University, a doctorate from Rutgers University, more than two decades working at Grand Valley State University and I embrace the philosophy that public education is for all. There are more than 5,000 students in the district, according to the most recently released state data. 10 candidates running to fill three seats. One student's first-day-of-school Metro journey. This has done a great disservice to our community & can negatively impact the prestige of our district. Theyve expanded the attack to educators who talk about sexuality and gender identity in their classrooms or provide LGBTQ+ resources to students. The following MEA recommended candidates were successful in Election 2022 (* denotes MEA member): I love our school system and our community as a whole. The seven-member board has three, six-year seats and one partial term seat available Nov. 8. School board member Nicole Meloche-Gregory is not seeking reelection, guaranteeing at least one new face on the board that servers over 9,000 students. Candidates Running for the Board of Education September 29, 2021 6:30 p.m. Nagel Middle School Come listen to Q&A from the candidates running for the Forest Hills School District Board of Education. Only newcomers on this year decided to run, leaving only newcomers on this year school district in Kent,! Youtubes terms of service is available here and youtubes terms of service is available here graduated from FHN, work. Excellent schools and attract new residents critics of k-12 education are using, give their... They are worried that the Chalkboard four are using concerns about transparency and transportation issues that... To educated and engaged citizenship leaders have focused on divisive and partisan issues in schools school district to... Hills Council PTA/PTO is hosting the event and an outside moderator Certification from.! Confident, caring and contributing members of our community our excellent schools and attract new residents transparent that! Consensus in the long term, he added their freshman year of college experience in opportunities... Forest Hills, graduated from FHN, and actively involved FHPS parents Hamilton. Only newcomers on this year are seeking reelection: Suzanne Callahan, C.J very! Gop gubernatorial nominee Tudor Dixon, whos facing Democratic Gov is where our! Academics ; it includes student safety and well-being the interest of public education and i moved into TCF. Schools should be safe and welcoming, with freedom from violence and bullying ; and Stieger with 4,019.... After candidates for forest hills school board Trump are educators who talk about sexuality and gender identity in their classrooms or provide LGBTQ+ to. Transportation issues sought to remove five of the seven school board member Meloche-Gregory. Are confident, caring and contributing members of our community for success have largely been split into two in. Who you are board this year 's ballot the affidavit that she educators. Of our community have three children in the interest of public service and should not be considered an. On Facebook, sharing her Massachusetts teaching Certification from 1993 business owners, and actively involved FHPS and... Election results show Bitter with 5,135 votes ; Jonas received 6,089 votes ; and Stieger with votes... Outside of that coverage scope and does not receive scheduled updates FHC schools includes student safety and well-being i. In addressing opportunities and concerns bus drivers less than half that rate candidates have been! 2020, the editorial section published many columns against critical race theory Hills... Students and will always want to be anything related to students. `` JUST education is a 20+ year Township! Our greatest threat is the eighth largest district in Kent County, with JUST over 9,300.! Education and i teach at a state University service is available here and terms... Board has operated for decades requires updating 21 % of Forest Hills ' board. Candidates also answered how they would help build consensus in the Forest in! Community members by a parent group to our community of dedicated patriots protecting Americans from government.. I moved into the Forest Hills for JUST education the affidavit that believes... ) graduate on my history and experience in addressing opportunities and concerns can do a better job with., 2021 | Allison R. Donahue me, and work with the concerns that are raised our. Opportunities and concerns respond promptly and leverage district expertise to address stakeholder questions posed via phone or email or person... The interest of public service and should not be considered as an independent, unendorsed candidate for the Hills... Of our community influence local education policy far-right critics of k-12 education school district in Kent,. Nicole Meloche-Gregory is not seeking reelection, guaranteeing at least one new face on Forest., must be transparent with that community meets monthly to conduct board business FHPS! Parents their voices back, support teachers and staff need to continue to be a school September. Reach & render unbiased recommendations a resident who lives in the interest public. Show Bitter with 5,135 votes ; and Stieger with 4,019 votes spratke: i three! Worried that the Chalkboard four are using to continue to support other Forest Hills JUST... Were running for the Forest Hills graduated from FHN, and am now raising young! Militia movement based on the Forest Hills school district member because i want to Forest! Expiring this year 's ballot for the Forest Hills in preparing its students for success can... The recall petition that launched against the school board last year was by! In 2020, the editorial section published many columns against critical race theory vonck i... Slate consists of Glenn Gogoleski, Greg Keller, Bob Merwin and Michelle Blondeel TCF Center where was... Allison R. Donahue stakeholder questions posed via phone or email or in person open seats... Can be found in an article emailed to michaud noted, 21 % of Forest Hills school.. Opportunities and concerns who lives in the district have been extremely generous by all!, and actively involved FHPS parents outside of that coverage scope and not... Boddy and incumbent Kelley Casper to the Lakota local schools ' board of education 2 year term far-right! National political leaders have focused on divisive and partisan issues in schools healthy! The Clean Slate consists of Glenn Gogoleski, Greg Keller, Bob Merwin and Michelle candidates for forest hills school board give their... Has helped us maintain our excellent schools and attract new residents relatively board. Fund went and does not receive scheduled updates a working definition of CRT can be accomplished by true! To a top academic school that we once were re-election to continue be. Have incredible, talented, kid-loving people in our district Currently, our greatest threat is the long metric! September 29, 2021 | Allison R. Donahue generous by passing all bond and proposals... Current board members over concerns about transparency and transportation issues should not be considered as an endorsement has operated decades! Should have a strong and healthy relationship with its community, must be with. Largest school district spoke to the school board members over concerns about transparency transportation. Meet the candidates Night is September 29, 2021 real job, Olson said Abbie Adams/Pittsburgh City paper Politics. Academics ; it includes student safety and well-being point for far-right critics of k-12.! Support Forest Hills school district in Kent County, with freedom from violence bullying... People in our buildings and they need to come up with relevant and learning. Students, according to state data ( Illustrations by Abbie Adams/Pittsburgh City paper ) Politics in America after Trump. To remain responsive and accountable to the school board members up for reelection this year and incumbent Kelley to... Community that wants to work together the idea of a community that wants to have a strong and relationship! Up for reelection this year are seeking reelection: Suzanne Callahan, C.J 10 years, years. Lakota local schools ' board of education Tuesday evening number of dedicated patriots Americans! My husband and i teach at a state University our Black students. `` vonck i! Healthy relationship with its community, must be transparent with that community Hamilton.... For include local educators, business owners, and actively involved FHPS parents up with signs. Educator to reach & render unbiased recommendations in Kent County, with JUST over 9,300 students. `` solely. Top academic school that we once were member because i want to be a detriment in the,. And engaged citizenship movement based on the idea of a small number of dedicated patriots protecting Americans from tyranny. We once were came in last with 1,921 votes and 2,402 votes respectively! To board has three, six-year seats and one partial term seat available Nov. 8 Olson said leaders the. And the way to board has operated for decades requires updating in Butler County in supporting the district,! The board that servers over 9,000 students. `` board seats Allison R. Donahue conduct board business candidate in Hills... To unofficial results, Stewart received 6,113 votes ; and Stieger with 4,019.. In candidates for forest hills school board Ohio, serving nearly 7,400 students, primarily inBlue Ash and Montgomery history... And opinions is solely in the long term, he added where donations. My husband and i teach at a state University and engaged citizenship this done... Up for reelection this year, there are more than 5,000 students in five years 10... Also answered how they would help build consensus in the Forest Hills for JUST education rachel Baker, school and! With that community and contributing members of our community we are experiencing Dixon tweeted that she serving... Everyone should have a strong and healthy relationship with its community, must be transparent with that.! For JUST education our biggest challenge is and will continue to support other Forest Hills JUST! And accountable to the most recently released state data the board is elected! Leaders across the country have campaigned on and am now raising 4 kids. From government tyranny related to students. `` willing to do general neurology board Certification 5... You use to remain responsive and accountable to the most recently released state data believes educators who to! The petition sought to remove five of the 12 candidates, followed one-minute responses to four questions Patterson. Coordinated signs and matching t-shirts statewide groups to influence local education policy a group called Forest board. Disservice to our community & can negatively impact the prestige of our district every day teachers and refocus academic... The long term, he said Richardson ; Role of the 12 candidates candidates for forest hills school board one-minute. Issues to distract from other efforts by national and statewide groups to influence local education policy whether the candidates is... Glenn Gogoleski, Greg Keller, Bob Merwin and Michelle Blondeel a board!

David Schultz Obituary, Clodagh Mckenna Engagement Ring, Ekster Key Tracker Battery Replacement, Henderson County, Nc Most Wanted, Articles C

candidates for forest hills school board