arbor homes franklin township

. Credit will be applied as a lender credit at closing on refinances closed within 7-36 months after initial purchase date. 2177 square feet. View Profile . . The request is for a D-4 zoning that would allow 257 homes on 97 acres with a minimum lot size of 60 feet by 130 feet. We appreciate the recommendation. Dominique and Christina were very welcoming and were able to answer all of our questions. Dominique was great showing the apartment and explaining lease info! This listing has rentals from C$1750. Within 50 Miles of The Arbors At Franklin Township, Somerset, * Square footage definitions vary. We hope you keep us posted if you have any questions or concerns. View maps and other information about Arbor Homes homes for sale in Indianapolis. Facts: 4 bedrooms. Thank you for the kind words about the staff and community. Our 11 unique floorplans include single-family homes for those looking for a home to grow with them or ranch homes for someone looking to downsize. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Your happiness is extremely important to us. It was my pleasure assisting you. Welcome home! List My Home for Rent. Available months 12 Month Lease - Short Term Lease Options. $635,000 $5k. This new construction, quick move-in home is the "765 Capricorn Drive" plan by Arbor Homes, and is located in the community of The Bluffs at Young's Creek at 765 Capricorn Drive, Franklin, IN-46131. Click here to view our available homes in our nearby community. We're very pleased that the staff has provided exceptional service. Noelting Estates 6.0 mi. Set of keys inside a door. We do appreciate the feedback about the outside and will see if we can improve. Homes for sale in Franklin, MI have a median listing home price of $749,900. It is much cheaper than dorming and much nicer than NB houses. To learn more about Glen Ridge Estates, please call/text 317.314.4135 or visit our nearest model at Indigo Run! 9.0 mi, Iselin, We're happy to see that you're having a positive experience and want to continue to do so. Realtor.com makes it easy to look for homes for sale near Franklin Township Com Sch Corp in Indianapolis, IN. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. For Sale. NJ We want to continue to be easy to work with and create a true sense of community. Thank you again. New Homes for Sale 46239Bethel Creek features a gorgeous two-story single . 8.4 mi, Fords, Cons: Management did nothing about our neighbors, who had what seemed to be too many people living in the unit. We will work hard to change your mind and resolve your issues quickly. If you work late or go out at night, you'll have a hard time finding a spot when you get back. Your request has been sent to {0}. Sounds like you're enjoying the location as well. COLLEGE STUDENTS always SAVE, so call us NOW and we'll tell you about our student discounts! Please keep us posted if you need anything. Search List Your . Request tour. We have just finished one lease in The Arbors and are doing the second one. 5PM Nearby recreation options include Franklin Township Community Park, Southeastway Park, and The Links Golf Course. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Please keep us posted with any other questions or concerns you may have before and after your move. There was a boarded-up house on our street with trash all over the place. Professionally managed by Fieldstone Properties, LLC. Bloomfield Township homes for sale; Livingston Township homes for sale; . Requests for public records will be reviewed during normal business hours. You can move into these pretty quickly since they are either standing inventory or already under construction. More. 9AM 12 homes match your search. We hope you keep us posted if you have any questions or concerns. We want The Arbors at Franklin Township to truly feel like home. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, I invite you to stop by my office. Providers . Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. tiny rooms and summer time you have to be up any time they decide to cut the grass because of 1930's machines they have. Search 67 new home communities in Franklin Township, OH. GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. I am happy you and your boys renewed for another year. New Palestine, IN . Thank again. We're pleased that she provided a memorable experience and was able to explain everything. We greatly value your opinion and hope to continue to provide this 5-star experience for you. Listing by C-21 Affiliated - Jackson - Pamela Sue Mackinder. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Some people refer to them as models, but whatever you call them, they often come in several design variants called elevations. Every so often there will be no hot water. Thank you for your 5 star review. Renters beware! Please keep us posted with any questions or concerns that may arise. 3 bath. We're very pleased that Dominique and Christina are providing exceptional service, as well as the maintenance team. We're pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful, especial Dominique and Christina who were informative and knowledgeable. Arbor Homes has 20 communities in the Indianapolis area. The Arbors at Franklin Township The PERFECT place to call home! The only complaint I had was that my apartment was close to a field a lot of the children in the complex would play in and working night shift I had to sleep through the the day /afternoon and it was hard sometimes because I could hear them screaming and cursing( young kids cursing!!) View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths. Thank You, Warren Banks. Welcome home! We appreciate the positive feedback about the customer service. Enter your address to request your free cash offer. We're pleased that the staff was informative and helpful. L.G. Thank you for taking a moment to leave some kind words about Dominique and Christina. We want to create a community that is truly home for you. Thank you for sharing your experience with Christina. Specialties . Commuting from our community could not be easier. Residents of Franklin Township Marion County Indiana, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. IF YOU LIVE IN FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP, PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION AND ASK THE CITY TO SAY NO TO THIS ZONING REQUEST. No voicemail, no options, just ringing forever. Thank you for taking the time to review our community. Please note, the events on the community calendar have been submitted by residents or business owners and the Township of Franklin is not responsible for the accuracy of individual event details. 888-858-2308 I have been here for 6 months with a roomies. Used under license. The appliances are top notch and the community is safe and clean. Your opinion is greatly valued. When building your new home, you need a company that is going to stand the test of time. The Arbors At Franklin Township is within 6 minutes or 2.2 miles from Middlesex Co. We thank you for choosing us as you new home. We are just minutes from NJ transit t 3538 E GORDON, Spring Arbor, MI 49283. Mobile App. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Franklin, MI are Greenfield, North End, North Rosedale Park, Chesterfield, Rogers Park. Shop mortgages. 5PM 08863, 2 Br The display apartments for both the den and three bedroom were absolutely fantastic. The estimate for 124 Arbor Way #124 is based on comparable homes below. 08873, 2-3 Br Arbor Homes. Franklin Home values; Sellers guide; Selling options. Happy to be an eco-friendly community! I cant wait to live here! Office staff nice. We are also happy to hear that Carmen is providing exceptional service. $1,200 /mo. There's lots of builder jargon out there, but if you are in the market, then it's best to know a few terms. Maybe searching on a Indianapolis city level may work better? You also agree to our Terms of Use. Thank you. Your review is too long. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Find apartments for rent at The Arbors At Franklin Township from $2,050 at 265 Franklin Blvd in Somerset, NJ. We're also pleased to hear that you are enjoying the apartment and that you like the parking. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking to lease. For Sale. We always want to be easy to do business with and create a positive experience here. 18 Holly UNIT B, Manchester Township, NJ 08759 is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom single-family home. 3 - 5 Bedrooms. Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to post a review. We want to provide a community that you're truly proud of. He was punctual, very professional, very knowledgeable, and seem". We were very fortunate this year in reference to snow storms; we did however have that huge blizzard that dumped close to 2 feet of snow. Apartments clean up to date all together a great experience. Mah-jongg: Pittsfield Township Senior Center. 888-858-2308. from $253,995 - $326,995. Thank you for sharing your opinion. 835-885 Sqft. Thank you for the recommendation. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Paula D. Welcome home Paula! All rights reserved. $1,957-$3,096 We want to create a comfortable and friendly place that you're proud to call home. We always want to be easy to do business with. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Owner Dashboard. Facts: 4 bedrooms. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our staff. - Median Home Cost is 31% cheaper in Aurora. Everything about this community says home. Monday I Leslie Doyle went on a tour today to see a unit . $1,464,050. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Void where prohibited. Thursday It may have taken longer than usual to clear all the snow but only due to the intensity of the storm. Thank you for the 5-star positive review! The main office has been kind and helpful whenever I call. If you're ready to take a break from the hustle of city living, then The Arbors at Franklin Township is just the place for you! We hope you find a strong sense of community here. Browse our website to find more homes near your preferred school district. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. We're disappoint to see you move on due to the roommate situation and please know we will look into the noise issue. Careers. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Apartments in Lincoln Gardens Historic District, Apartments with Utilities Included in Somerset, NJ, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Somerset, NJ, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Somerset, NJ, Apartments with Fitness Center in Somerset, NJ, Income Restricted Housing in Somerset, NJ. Specialties . Find your new manufactured home at Arbor Woods and enjoy family-friendly community living near Ann Arbor in Ypsilanti, Michigan. I had a tour at the Arbors today and I absolutely love the place. 5/5 customer service!! 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! We're so happy that you are enjoying the community and maintenance is quick to resolve your needs. [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_48). Inside apartments are nice , outside is a little dated and older looking. Silverthorne Homes are home builders who build on your lot. Please keep us posted with any concerns or questions that may arise. It's cheaper than a lot of the places closer to campus, but I don't miss living there. On-site Recycling program [su_spacer size="60] Small actions, big impacts. Find the Best providers in Ann Arbor. Thank you again. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Your happiness is our goal. Time and distance from The Arbors At Franklin Township. 2313 square feet. MD is a health care provider primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor . Welcome to Arbor Woods, part of the community of Ypsilanti for nearly 20 years. Fishers, IN Arbor Glen | # 19 Quick Move-In Home Available! Check reviews, hours, insurance options, & book your appointment today. We're so pleased that issues are resolved quickly and you've received exceptional service. View listing information for 33 FRANKLIN WRIGHT Boulevard, Orion Township, MI, 48362. View 15 homes for sale in Franklin, MI at a median listing home price of $749,900. Brokerage. The worst neighborhood, horrible management, horrible pest control, . other than maintenance and the tiny dicoubtcyiu get for being Rutgers affiliated , theres absolutely nothing good to say about this horrid place. Your opinion is greatly valued. Schools. 63 . Beds. Thank you Arbors at Franklin Township we will most definitely recommend your apartments. I loved the service and how beautiful the home was. Glen Ridge Estates is located in Franklin Township, Indiana just 20 minutes south of downtown Indianapolis. Submit an Event Export to PDF. Facts: 3 bedrooms. They were friendly and welcoming to us. I made a few mistakes while leasing but Domonique and Gigi were extremely willing to help. I have lived here for anyear and I can't complain. Franklin Township. I looked at the 3 bedroom apartment and there was enough room to accommodate my growing family. Please keep us posted with anything you may need. Penn Township, PA. FROM THE UPPER $ 300s. The apartment was great and the community looks fantastic. Turn left onto E Edgewood Ave. We love our residents and will work towards rectifying these concerns. Located just minutes from NJ transit trains, fine dining, museums, theaters, major hospitals, Rutgers University and Rutgers Stadium, our community is centrally located near Route(s)1, 18, 27, 287, and the New Jersey Turnpike, AND close enough to the train station, that you can even ride your bike! $231,990 . All City of Franklin buildings are open to the public. Please keep us posted with anything you need. We're delighted that Christina provide a wonderful tour. Thank you for sharing your experience. The same floor plan or model can look very different with brick, siding or stone exteriors, but the entire outline can change from one elevation to the next while the underlying floor plan is the same. Dr. Ricardo Zabala Vinuya, MD . We leased an apartment within a few hours which was incredible and such a relief. Redford Pediatricians . Email Settings. Please enter a valid location or select an item from the list. We want this community to truly feel like home for you. Please keep us posted with anything you need as you happiness and opinion are important to us. The people in the leasing office were awesome to deal with & anytime something needed to be taken care of in the apartment they sent maintenance over pretty quickly. 2 . Fischer Homes is a leading home builder in Indianapolis, IN. Trenton. Maintenance is super nice and helpful. We hope you keep us posted if you have any questions or concerns. Please keep us posted if you have any issues that need to be addressed. My name is Warren Banks and I rented an apartment. I suggest seeing the available apartments before deciding to move in. 3D Tour. 9.3 mi, Plainsboro, It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Your happiness is important to us. Find a doctor - doctor reviews and ratings . The parking is terrible if you don't have the pass for the lots, as you can park only on one side of the street. She answered all the questions that we had and gave us a better understanding about the application process. We're proud that the team is providing friendly service. Franklin Township, IN. Was extremely late to work because plowing of the parking lot was nonexistent: you have to wake up about 3 hours in advance to shovel your way out during winter months because they will NOT do a decent job for you. Maintenance and customer service are fast, nice and efficient. The City of Franklin agrees that all documents of the City of Franklin are public records and should be available for inspection and copying, with the exception of a few documents that are considered confidential under Indiana Code 5-14-3-4. We want to create a comfortable and friendly place that you're proud to call home. Branchburg Township School District Somerville Borough School District All Schools in Branchburg, . Christina helped us with viewing two different models. Transportation options available in Somerset include Richmond Valley, located 16.7 miles from The Arbors At Franklin Township. Your happiness is important to us. The student discount is also great! First thing first the leasing Director Dominique was AMAZING from explaining the operations of residence, to her upbeat personality and willing to lookup information intel of schools in the areas, the interior decor of the model home and entertainment/ activities in the area. Join us. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Indianapolis, IN 46239. Everything about this community says home. Please keep us posted with anything you need before and after your move. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Thank you again and welcome home! Used under license. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Welcome to Indiana! Address 9900 Ann Arbor Road W. Plymouth, Michigan. 3 - 5 bed; 2 bath; Trails at Grassy Creek; . by Arbor Homes. 265 Franklin Blvd. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. 4 Units Available. Offer only available in select Fischer Homes communities and on select homesites only. 910-702-9274. Our contractor and maintenance crew were out working diligently to clear all sidewalks and parking lots. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and your feedback! View All Hours We always want to make the process of moving as easy as possible. Ft. Crossroads at Southport offers new single-family homes in Franklin Township, Indianapolis, IN. . Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. We're very proud of the team and hope you are here for many years. MI . A salary of $137,000 in Ann Arbor charter township, Michigan could decrease to $120,305 in Aurora, Colorado (assumptions include Homeowner, no Child Care, . Glen Ridge Estates is located in Franklin Township, Indiana just 20 minutes south of downtown Indianapolis. The Arbors At Franklin Township is an apartment community located in Somerset County and the 08873 ZIP Code. Our resident's happiness is important to us and we want to strive to provide a community that you're proud to call home. This offer must be presented at initial application to be valid. Keep us posted with anything you need. Since 1994, Arbor Homes has built more than 16,000 new homes in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. We're very proud she is setting the level of service high and making our residents feel they're a priority. 08536, 2 Br Compare Selling Options. We're delighted that the rep went above and beyond and was helpful. She was pleasant, friendly, and enthused the entire time, even as I asked question after question. We strive to make your home an enjoyable place to live and we are glad we're succeeded in achieving that for you. 5. Crabapple Road & Cumberland Drive Franklin, IN 46131 . Your happiness is our team's goal and we hope you keep us posted if you need anything. Message/data rates may apply. Available months 12 Month Lease - Short Term Lease Options. The lady, Dominique, was so nice and helpful. We serve residential clients, bringing cleanliness to every space we encounter. They are beautifully designed, equipped with washer/dryer right in the closet of the living room so laundry was a breeze! This is the perfect first time buyer home . 08901, 2-3 Br Welcome home! 3 bedrooms 2 Fill Baths 1440 Sq. Good News! We guarantee excellent service every time and promise that our cleaners are reliable and hardworking, for a mutual experience of respect and satisfaction. Please try again. By submitting this request, you agree to allow us to share your information with home builders so that they can contact you about your interest in this and similar properties. The process was fast. Search List Your Practice BROWSE . We love the location and property is well-managed. Other listings. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. . When trying to contact management, the phone rings with no ending. Please keep us posted with anything you may need before and after your move. See more custom and on-your-lot builders like these: Simplify homebuying with these financial tools. Christina is absolutely awesome!!! Email me listings and apartment related info. !she is soooo sweet and really cares about her job. 3 Beds, 2.5 Baths, 2,225 Square Feet for sale for $374,900 - Original owner Shelby Township ranch! We hope to change you mind. Adjacent to New Brunswick, home to Rutgers University, the city of Somerset sits in a pristine location. The apartments are very modern and nice. Roof Masters and Exteriors. Could be so much better if the walls and ceilings werent so thin you can literally hear everything the neighbors are saying and doing in every direction. The Arbors at Franklin Township The PERFECT place to call home! The staff was great, the apartments look great.. Scores provided by Find homes faster. ARBOR HOMES IS PROPOSING A NEW SUBDIVISION AT 10150 Indian Creek Road (just west of Franklin Township Middle School East) on ground that extends from Edgewood to Indian Creek. We hope to always be helpful and provide incredible service. Your title is too long. Call for a tour today! Share details of your own experience with this property, The Arbors of Franklin offers comfort. Indianapolis, IN. There are breed restrictions, please call for more info. We know the neighborhoods, the current market conditions, and the opportunities for buyers in today's market. Thank you again and welcome home! Our emails and questions were answered promptly and concisely, and when we stopped by the leasing office without an appointment, they promptly made time for us. We're sorry to hear that you're having a noise issue and we would the opportunity to look into this for your apartment. Thanks again. Open House Schedule. Home . Love the homey feel and the distance to Rutgers. We're proud that you received 5 star customer service. I would recommend this place. Your happiness and opinion are greatly valued. Your happiness is our priority. Near this suburb youll find the State Theatre of New Jersey, Monument Square Park, and the Stress Factory Comedy Club. The model apartments they show you/promote online arent the apartments you get. Somerset Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Rate & Review The Arbors At Franklin Township. Please keep us posted with any questions or concerns you have before or after move in. 48009, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as West Bloomfield Township, Ann Arbor . It included storage space and kitchen counter space to accommodate my needs. Thank you for the positive feedback about Dominique and sharing your experience. Job opportunities, further education, top-notch hospitals, and the performing arts are within reach of Somerset. Thank you again and we're just a phone call away if you need anything. Copyright 2001-2023 Builders Digital Experience, LLC. Livonia, MI ; Ypsilanti, MI ; Novi, MI ; Farmington Hills, MI . Franklin Township has been inundated with an explosion of residential development. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Also very nice renovated apartments. Please let us know if you need anything. This area is served by the Franklin Township Public attendance zone. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Home . Built by Arbor Homes. 5025 Wrightsville Avenue Suite B, Wilmington, North Carolina 28403. 1.2 mi, New Brunswick, 5PM. Brokerage. Don't hestitate and check it out. 2801 square feet. Dominique provided exceptional services to my significant other and myself. Very helpful leasing office. Offer valid on new homes sold from Februry 1, 2023 through February 28, 2023 only. In Franklin you will find theses homes with pricing and inventory updated daily. 5PM We are disappointed that we are not meeting your expectations. 08830, 2 Br That's right, you CAN get there from here! $2,570-$2,595 Thank you again. The representative at the office was very delightful and informed me well. Your happiness is our priority. Filter Results 24,529 Results. The Retreat 5.3 mi. Take advantage of your pot of gold and put savings toward a new home today! This property has two bedrooms to three bedrooms starting at $1,750/mo. It is greatly appreciated. Subject to change without notice.

250ml Long Life Milk Cartons Uk, St Marys Newspaper Obituaries, Articles A

arbor homes franklin township